Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! 20:40 - Jun 27 with 24004 viewsSTEVE1

Gomis signed on official site

This post has been edited by an administrator
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 00:49 - Jun 28 with 2629 viewsUxbridge

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 00:46 - Jun 28 by Tom1912

Monk has little to do with the signing of Gomis in fairness, other than a meet and greet at some point this week, which was clearly not going to be the dealbreaker for the lad.

The scouting system recommended him and the board chose to go for him, and Huw Jenkins negotiated the deal.

And that's no slight on Monk, that's just how the majority of transfers work.

Innit. Which made that whole line of attack so utterly stupid in the first place.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

gomis signs on 03:14 - Jun 28 with 2517 viewsItchySphincter

gomis signs on 20:58 - Jun 27 by BLAZE

Cool

Thought I'd check out the Newcastle forums as this is yet another of their targets we've signed. They've been watching him this season as they've been linked with him for a while, and maybe worryingly they appear to think they've dodged a bullet. Quote 'Ameobi is more mobile than this fella'

Anyone with first hand knowledge of him? Ive never bothered with French football

Blaze, honest to God truth, I'm working with a few French lads who work for FIFA and they say he's not quick and he's not technical but he's strong and more importantly he's a f*cking goal machine. They think he's brilliant, god's honest truth.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 05:33 - Jun 28 with 2475 viewsraynor94

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 00:46 - Jun 28 by Tom1912

Monk has little to do with the signing of Gomis in fairness, other than a meet and greet at some point this week, which was clearly not going to be the dealbreaker for the lad.

The scouting system recommended him and the board chose to go for him, and Huw Jenkins negotiated the deal.

And that's no slight on Monk, that's just how the majority of transfers work.

In fairness, Gomis said in his interview how impressed he was with monk, or is that just a four year deal talking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 06:03 - Jun 28 with 2456 viewsJethroJack

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 05:33 - Jun 28 by raynor94

In fairness, Gomis said in his interview how impressed he was with monk, or is that just a four year deal talking

No, it's a sincere comment....I could see it in his eyes when I clocked him @ 10.27am on Wednesday 25 June 2014 outside the Liberty Stadium store....back o' the net
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:05 - Jun 28 with 2348 viewsexiledinenglandjack

He needs to check his twitter bio, reads Swansea England. Only being pinneckty! Bonjour en Swansea Bafe! Allez les jacks!!
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:17 - Jun 28 with 2326 viewsJethroJack

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:05 - Jun 28 by exiledinenglandjack

He needs to check his twitter bio, reads Swansea England. Only being pinneckty! Bonjour en Swansea Bafe! Allez les jacks!!

Monsieur Bafetimbi Gomis....allez dans le Pays de Galles avec Swansea City.
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:17 - Jun 28 with 2323 viewsDevz00

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 22:12 - Jun 27 by LeonisGod

In this whole pathetic 'Garry is shoite' versus 'Garry is great' debate, which I have zero interest in, the fact remains that we've signed him whilst Garry is the manager. So he hasn't put anyone off, which is what the original flouncing was all about. Which has to be good

Unless Befi turns out to be cr@p for us and then the knives will be well and truly out.

Great post. It's all getting a bit pathetic, really.

Garry Monk is the manager. Gomis has still signed. So, Monk being in charge isn't exactly scaring away the footballing talent.

Anyway, this looks like a massive statement of intent from SCFC. Could prove to be an excellent signing.

Unless, of course, he doesn't score a hat trick in his first game and I end up trying to defend him on here like I, and others, had to do with Bony for half of last season until the idiots woke up.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:37 - Jun 28 with 2269 viewsAngelRangelQS

The two first team signings so far have been very encouraging.

Throw in the youngsters, a new gk'ing coach and we seem to be doing everything right.
Login to get fewer ads

gomis signs on 08:41 - Jun 28 with 2260 viewsBLAZE

gomis signs on 03:14 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

Blaze, honest to God truth, I'm working with a few French lads who work for FIFA and they say he's not quick and he's not technical but he's strong and more importantly he's a f*cking goal machine. They think he's brilliant, god's honest truth.

Thanks. Sounds good

He also sounds like an ideal target for our muppets in the stands if he doesn't get off to a flyer, which never helps anybody. Fingers crossed he clicks
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:54 - Jun 28 with 2221 viewsNOTRAC

So far the transfer market has been positive ,and whether they reflect the Chairman's ideas or Garry 's ideas isn't apparent.
It will be more apparent with the players that we release or transfer out of the club.
It is too early yet to see who's really in charge.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:28 - Jun 28 with 2142 viewsStarsky

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:17 - Jun 28 by JethroJack

Monsieur Bafetimbi Gomis....allez dans le Pays de Galles avec Swansea City.

I always think that pays de galles is something to do with prostitutes

It's just the internet, init.

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:37 - Jun 28 with 2126 viewsWarwickHunt

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 00:36 - Jun 28 by MagicDaps

So what you're saying is, that Garry Monk should be given absolutely no credit for the signing of Bafetimbi Gomis. If he was to do well, it's because Huw Jenkins made a good signing but if he was to fail it's because Garry Monk hasn't utilised him well enough.

No, you thick c*nt, that's not what I'm saying.
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:41 - Jun 28 with 2114 viewsJethroJack

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:28 - Jun 28 by Starsky

I always think that pays de galles is something to do with prostitutes

Nah, that's not funny....comedy is not your forte (more French)...and I should know
gomis signs on 09:43 - Jun 28 with 2111 viewsGlyn1

gomis signs on 21:19 - Jun 27 by union_jack

Forget it, thanks anyway, I've looked myself.

From whist I can see, a good player, strong, good in the air, puts his laces through the ball, turns well and knows where the net is.

However, I can't see him and Bony on the pitch at the same time unless we play two similar, almost identical style players in a two up front formation.

Ok, it is only YouTube but........

If he plays in a similar position to Bony then that's the best indication yet that Bony will be on the move shortly.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

gomis signs on 09:48 - Jun 28 with 2098 viewsMusical_Swan

gomis signs on 09:43 - Jun 28 by Glyn1

If he plays in a similar position to Bony then that's the best indication yet that Bony will be on the move shortly.

Have you forgotten about the African cup of Nations, gonna be witout Wilf for a portion of the season at least. Why is it so inconceivable that we have both?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:55 - Jun 28 with 2081 viewsperchrockjack

well only meet or greet he might have done but he was there to close the deal which is what selling (the club) is about.
Monk eh?
tsch

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 09:56 - Jun 28 with 2077 viewsDDCH

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 08:17 - Jun 28 by Devz00

Great post. It's all getting a bit pathetic, really.

Garry Monk is the manager. Gomis has still signed. So, Monk being in charge isn't exactly scaring away the footballing talent.

Anyway, this looks like a massive statement of intent from SCFC. Could prove to be an excellent signing.

Unless, of course, he doesn't score a hat trick in his first game and I end up trying to defend him on here like I, and others, had to do with Bony for half of last season until the idiots woke up.

First game hat tricks don't spell a long term swans career......Leon Knight??

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

gomis signs on 09:56 - Jun 28 with 2074 viewsUxbridge

Because we only need one striker.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 10:00 - Jun 28 with 2064 viewsDDCH

I am guessing Bony will be off to the African cup of Nations in January too

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 10:18 - Jun 28 with 2030 viewsMattG

He's scoring goals, he's Bafetimbi
Goals for the Swans, he's Bafetimbi
Repeat ad nauseum

Video possibly NSFW, btw.
GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1964 viewsJonnyTheJack

I really can't see him and Bony playing together that often. Certainly not starting games. He'll get plenty of game time though and has a good chance to fit in quickly with Bony having extra time off.

I'm sure there will be some more movement in the next week or so. Players in and out.
gomis signs on 10:58 - Jun 28 with 1947 viewsMagicDaps

No it's really not.

You expected us to go in to the season with only the one striker?

We've made it clear time and time again that Bony isn't for sale, that's not to say he won't go but to say that we're not planning on selling him.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

gomis signs on 13:21 - Jun 28 with 1848 viewsUplandsJack

Not at all....

As others have stated we will be without Bony during ANC plus I expect Bony to move on the season after NEXT, so Gomis will be bedded in perfectly by then to continue in the role... He has signed a 4 year deal see....
Also I can't understand all the bickering about who should get the credit for Gomis signing... At the end of the day who gives a shit... Well Done Swansea City FC .... He's a Swans player now and that's all that matters.
End of.....
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 13:27]
gomis signs on 13:33 - Jun 28 with 1810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

gomis signs on 13:21 - Jun 28 by UplandsJack

Not at all....

As others have stated we will be without Bony during ANC plus I expect Bony to move on the season after NEXT, so Gomis will be bedded in perfectly by then to continue in the role... He has signed a 4 year deal see....
Also I can't understand all the bickering about who should get the credit for Gomis signing... At the end of the day who gives a shit... Well Done Swansea City FC .... He's a Swans player now and that's all that matters.
End of.....
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 13:27]

Totally agree . If Bony was sold we would spend at least 75% of his fee (if not more) on another top striker.
I must say I was really impressed by Bafe's interview on the O.S.
Talk about saying all the right things!

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/gomis-signs-quotes-1696982.aspx

I like the way he's relishing playing with our Wilf too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GOMIS F'n Signs!!! on 13:59 - Jun 28 with 1761 viewsDrizzy

So we're likely paying massive money to a 29 year old who isn't suited to playing with Bony, doesn't offer a different skill set to Bony and will only be playing if Bony needs a rest or during the handful of games he'll miss for the ACON.

Fantastic.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024