Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And there we have it 15:48 - Aug 17 with 2268 viewssaint22

What WE all know but Russell can’t see
Ffs it’s ridiculous and becoming almost laughable now
And there we have it on 16:07 - Aug 17 with 2151 viewsButty101

For a guy that runs a multi trillion business you arent half a knob head.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

And there we have it on 16:23 - Aug 17 with 2089 viewssaint22

And there we have it on 16:07 - Aug 17 by Butty101

Oh I am?
Sorry was that not a major error? Again?
Repeat offences
And there we have it on 16:29 - Aug 17 with 2062 viewsHeisenberg

And there we have it on 16:07 - Aug 17 by Butty101

No need for the name calling pal. 22 is only reflecting what every Saints fan is saying. McCarthy has cost us. He simply isn’t good enough. At the other end Pope pulls off a great save. One McCarthy would never have made. If you don’t have a good keeper then you have little chance.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

And there we have it on 16:31 - Aug 17 with 2040 viewsButty101

And there we have it on 16:23 - Aug 17 by saint22

Oh I am?
Sorry was that not a major error? Again?
Repeat offences

Do you not pretend to be a big shot businessman now days?

And there we have it on 16:45 - Aug 17 with 1967 viewsSoton

It should be a good season for you.,m you should have lots of opportunities to have a moan and see nothing positive, you always seem to like posting negativity so happy days ahead for you
And there we have it on 16:59 - Aug 17 with 1867 viewssaint22

And there we have it on 16:29 - Aug 17 by Heisenberg

No need for the name calling pal. 22 is only reflecting what every Saints fan is saying. McCarthy has cost us. He simply isn’t good enough. At the other end Pope pulls off a great save. One McCarthy would never have made. If you don’t have a good keeper then you have little chance.

Premier League newcomers Southampton had 78% of the ball and 19 shots but couldn't find a way through.
And there we have it on 17:03 - Aug 17 with 1832 viewsPatfromPoole

And there we have it on 16:59 - Aug 17 by saint22

Premier League newcomers Southampton had 78% of the ball and 19 shots but couldn't find a way through.

Looked pretty clueless going forward.

Not a surprise to anybody.

Terrible result in the circumstances.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

And there we have it on 17:21 - Aug 17 with 1770 viewsBridders2

Bloody frustrating. Probably would have been better if they hadn't been reduced to 10 men, I thought we were looking good and holding our own in a more open game. As soon as they went to 10 they produced a very good defensive display. There's no point in berating RM to get a keeper, when they're actively looking for one, but as NYS says this gaff should work in our favour.
Login to get fewer ads

And there we have it on 17:35 - Aug 17 with 1711 viewssaint22

And there we have it on 17:21 - Aug 17 by Bridders2

Bloody frustrating. Probably would have been better if they hadn't been reduced to 10 men, I thought we were looking good and holding our own in a more open game. As soon as they went to 10 they produced a very good defensive display. There's no point in berating RM to get a keeper, when they're actively looking for one, but as NYS says this gaff should work in our favour.

Sorry but RM should have made buying a keeper the first piece of business he did
Its already costing us one gam ein
They have just spent 15m on a striker of dubious quality when we could have spent that min Ramsdale Johnstone etc etc
And there we have it on 17:37 - Aug 17 with 1703 viewsdirk_doone

Brighton did today what you'd expect a team to do against 10 men: beat them easily. It's effectively 10 outfield players against 9, which in a game of fine margins is a huge advantage. BUT, we don't have a goalkeeper or centre forward worth their salt, and those are the 2 most important positions on the pitch.

If Newcastle had had 11 men for the whole game, they'd have had 2 or 3 more shots on target in the 2nd half and so have scored 2 or 3 more goals.
[Post edited 17 Aug 17:42]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

And there we have it on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 1610 viewsButty101

And there we have it on 17:35 - Aug 17 by saint22

Sorry but RM should have made buying a keeper the first piece of business he did
Its already costing us one gam ein
They have just spent 15m on a striker of dubious quality when we could have spent that min Ramsdale Johnstone etc etc

You do realize RM will only be once voice in the recruitment process….
The board are more interested in strengthening Goztepe.

And there we have it on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 1566 viewsUTS1885

Since Russell Martiin has been manager ive seen this happen several times and by now i would have changed the mentality that the goalkeeper can hoof it if required.

Its asking for trouble to play out with so many opposition are in the box and doesnt matter who is between the sticks.
And there we have it on 18:09 - Aug 17 with 1537 viewsBridders2

And there we have it on 18:06 - Aug 17 by UTS1885

Since Russell Martiin has been manager ive seen this happen several times and by now i would have changed the mentality that the goalkeeper can hoof it if required.

Its asking for trouble to play out with so many opposition are in the box and doesnt matter who is between the sticks.

He had 2 Newcastle players just feet from him, every other keeper in the PL would have put their laces through it.
And there we have it on 19:02 - Aug 17 with 1407 viewsdirk_doone

And there we have it on 18:09 - Aug 17 by Bridders2

He had 2 Newcastle players just feet from him, every other keeper in the PL would have put their laces through it.

More importantly, every other PL goalkeeeper would have stopped that weak shot from going into their goal.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

And there we have it on 19:30 - Aug 17 with 1361 viewssaint22

And there we have it on 18:03 - Aug 17 by Butty101

You do realize RM will only be once voice in the recruitment process….
The board are more interested in strengthening Goztepe.

Yes I do but its not the board that pick Mccarthy and tell him to try and play short passes at dangerous times that mean we concede
Over and Over
That is Russels fault
And there we have it on 20:52 - Aug 18 with 994 viewsScoot

What you've written sounds like Nathan Jones

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024