Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Disorder in Southport 21:54 - Jul 30 with 21940 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/07/30/southport-attack-live-children-injur

All kicking off in Southport and in other parts of the country. This could unfortunately develop. A terrible tragedy, related to Islamist terrorist apparently. Mosques being attacked across the country. Its being kept quiet, but the killer is apparently a Muslim but the lack of information is not helping. National Front far right jumping on the bandwagon. The community wants answers..
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:07]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:29 - Aug 4 with 1847 viewsChesham_Saint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:26 - Aug 4 by Capt_Koons

Just one example of tge fùkwits involved in Liverpool. The Spellow Lane library hub, which was opened last year to provide support for one of the most deprived communities in the country, suffered severe fire damage to the ground floor,
Police said rioters tried to prevent firefighters from accessing the blaze, throwing a missile at the fire engine !!! Makes you proud.

Perhaps if they had the ability to read they might have thought twice before attacking a library. Fvckwits.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:29 - Aug 4 with 1847 viewssolent_toffee

Serious Disorder in Southport on 09:30 - Aug 4 by yateleysaint

Apparently were people marching in Leeds chanting “paedo Muslims off our streets”.

Now I’m no paedo expert but the most prolific one I can think of with links to Leeds was not-Muslim.

He was on our streets quite a lot doing marathons and died peacefully after a long life of uninterrupted paedophilia.

He was such a national treasure he was given the keys to Broadmoor and was pally with the PM and the Prince of Wales.

Knowing this, you have to ask yourself is the problem really paedo Muslims or is it a system which allows paedophiles of all creeds uninterrupted access to vulnerable people.

Two prominent EDL members are currently serving lengthy prison sentences for grooming and child sex abuse offendes.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2018/10/09/far-right-round-6/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcm

I can only assume that their moral compass is slightly out of touch and they think it’s okay to be a paedophile if you’re white British.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:19 - Aug 4 with 1778 viewsSaintEPW

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:02 - Aug 4 by SaintEPW

Indeed.....point well made.....I would also add The Royal Family unofficial Visit to Woking Pizza Hut ...to that excellent list

...more to that list........ MP's and members of the UK Establishment that established a paedophile ring - that was exposed by (label) Right Wing politician Geoffrey Dickens - then covered up -

So Yes- there are muslims who are paedophiles ( Rochdale example ) - yet far more dangerous examples are in UK Media, UK Political establishment and The Royal Family - maybe we will see violent demonstrations against that lot ...somehow I doubt it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1743 viewsJellybaby

Serious Disorder in Southport on 08:50 - Aug 4 by kentsouthampton

So you think it's fine and dandy to loot shops, burn cars and assault the police, it's just a bit of harmless fun is it? Or are you one of those noddys who thinks far right rioting is the same as a Palestinian protest where the only crimes are holding up offensive placards and singing offensive songs.

Dear Old Kent, you continue to miss the point altogether. I will spell out for you though for your peace of mind. I am against all crime and all thuggery from all sides. Tommy Robinson and Lawrence Fox have funded roles to stir up islamophobia which I am 100% against.

Should we all have a right to peaceful protest? Yes of course. Are we allowed to debate whether an homogenous society works better than a non-homogenous society without being labelled pejoratively "far right", I hope so.

Are these instances stirred up by the media and governments etc and used against the general public ? I think so.

I am not interested in the left/right paradigm, this is used by the ruling powers to divide and conquer.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:35 - Aug 4 with 1622 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:36 - Aug 4 by Jellybaby

Dear Old Kent, you continue to miss the point altogether. I will spell out for you though for your peace of mind. I am against all crime and all thuggery from all sides. Tommy Robinson and Lawrence Fox have funded roles to stir up islamophobia which I am 100% against.

Should we all have a right to peaceful protest? Yes of course. Are we allowed to debate whether an homogenous society works better than a non-homogenous society without being labelled pejoratively "far right", I hope so.

Are these instances stirred up by the media and governments etc and used against the general public ? I think so.

I am not interested in the left/right paradigm, this is used by the ruling powers to divide and conquer.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Dear Old Jelly, it’s good to see that you have posted this by way of clarification.

To be honest your last contribution fell well short of your usual high standards and I can understand why Kent and many others including myself, formed the opinion that your sympathies were indeed with those who appear intent on causing maximum crime and thuggery, as you put it.

Out of interest, who do you think are funding the likes of Tommy Robinson (not actually his real name) and Lawrence Fox ? Candidates would perhaps include The New World Order, World Economic Forum, Illuminate, Billdenburgh Group, our own Establishment or a combination of them all.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:34 - Aug 4 with 1539 viewsHeisenberg

What the hell is going on ? People must be absolutely terrified, particularly the Asian and Muslim communities. Storming hotels accommodating children and families like a lynch mob something needs to be done before there is further unrest resulting in injuries or worse. The police are woefully under resourced so no idea how this is going to end.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:45 - Aug 4 with 1526 views1885_SFC

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:34 - Aug 4 by Heisenberg

What the hell is going on ? People must be absolutely terrified, particularly the Asian and Muslim communities. Storming hotels accommodating children and families like a lynch mob something needs to be done before there is further unrest resulting in injuries or worse. The police are woefully under resourced so no idea how this is going to end.

Even when they do catch them, where are they going to imprison them? There's no spaces left!

Old School is Cool

Serious Disorder in Southport on 21:33 - Aug 4 with 1404 viewsMonksway

Always been the same. In 1980 I was in Trafalgar Square celebrating the new decade peacefully and happily. A small band of NF thugs making Nazi salutes tried to stop the celebrations. They weren't representative of the UK then and the EDF/ Reform gang aren't representative of the UK now. It's simply amplified by social media and the endless news reports. I support the police, decency and tolerance like the vast majority of the UK. A bit of rain will sort it out and the start of the for all season.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious Disorder in Southport on 21:36 - Aug 4 with 1401 viewsMonksway

Always been the same. In 1980 I was in Trafalgar Square celebrating the new decade peacefully and happily. A small band of NF thugs making Nazi salutes tried to stop the celebrations. They weren't representative of the UK then and the EDF/ Reform gang aren't representative of the UK now. It's simply amplified by social media and the endless news reports. I support the police, decency and tolerance like the vast majority of the UK. A bit of rain will sort it out and the start of the for all season.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:44 - Aug 4 with 1332 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 21:36 - Aug 4 by Monksway

I have a strong suspicion that this time around, if found guilty, a large number of those arrested are going to get a rude awakening when it comes to sentencing.

Our newly elected Prime Minister gives me the impression of being a somewhat ruthless individual who will take this opportunity of stamping his authority very early in his Premiership. As an ex Director of Public Prosecutions he undoubtedly will have enough contacts to let the judiciary know his feelings when it comes to the passing of sentences.

Hopefully a great many of these so called protesters who are really mindless hate filled thugs are going to shortly find themselves doing some serious prison time and on this occasion spaces within the prison system will be easily found for them.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 06:13 - Aug 5 with 1208 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:34 - Aug 4 by Heisenberg

Obviously the scenes we have seen over the last week are terrible and the hopefully the rioters are dealt with. However, this won't go away if there isn't a conversation about what we do with immigrants. Putting them up in expensive hotels, when France just puts them in a camp, is something that causes tension. Likewise we have our own homeless on the streets, who are not given a hotel to live in, yet unknowns arrive and are are put up straight away.

Moving hundreds of strangers, unchecked, without papers, into communties is and will cause disharmony. Like it or not, it is an issue that needs to be resolved and discussed. More people voted reform (not me) than Liberal Democrats. They aren't all rioting. Many people have serious concerns and if they aren't listened to, we could have a France style election where many vote for the far right, as their concerns aren't being listened to.

On another note, the breakdown of law and order in this country is very worrying. There is absolutely zero respect for the police, my local supermarket gets robbed daily without consequence if it's under £100, lots of drug activity hidden in neighbourhoods, this country is in a state and getting worse.
[Post edited 5 Aug 6:44]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:42 - Aug 5 with 1029 viewsJellybaby

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:35 - Aug 4 by saintmark1976

Dear Old Jelly, it’s good to see that you have posted this by way of clarification.

To be honest your last contribution fell well short of your usual high standards and I can understand why Kent and many others including myself, formed the opinion that your sympathies were indeed with those who appear intent on causing maximum crime and thuggery, as you put it.

Out of interest, who do you think are funding the likes of Tommy Robinson (not actually his real name) and Lawrence Fox ? Candidates would perhaps include The New World Order, World Economic Forum, Illuminate, Billdenburgh Group, our own Establishment or a combination of them all.

Thank you Mark, I think! That is always the risk of written debate that your views can be misinterpreted and all nuance lost.

You name some good candidates for who Fox and Robinson could be shilling for, in some ways it doesn't matter, it all ends up with the Ruling classes vs the people. The fact that these rogues get such publicity is very telling. If the establishment want to silence you, they will do it in an instant, but if you are a "useful idiot" then you will be promoted and be allowed to play your part towards the end game, which in this instance is presumably Starmer meting out draconian measures in response to the far right outrage. The UK populace will meekly suck it up to prevent another repeat of this anarchy, saying he had no choice did he. It's called being played.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 985 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 06:13 - Aug 5 by Southamptonfan

Obviously the scenes we have seen over the last week are terrible and the hopefully the rioters are dealt with. However, this won't go away if there isn't a conversation about what we do with immigrants. Putting them up in expensive hotels, when France just puts them in a camp, is something that causes tension. Likewise we have our own homeless on the streets, who are not given a hotel to live in, yet unknowns arrive and are are put up straight away.

Moving hundreds of strangers, unchecked, without papers, into communties is and will cause disharmony. Like it or not, it is an issue that needs to be resolved and discussed. More people voted reform (not me) than Liberal Democrats. They aren't all rioting. Many people have serious concerns and if they aren't listened to, we could have a France style election where many vote for the far right, as their concerns aren't being listened to.

On another note, the breakdown of law and order in this country is very worrying. There is absolutely zero respect for the police, my local supermarket gets robbed daily without consequence if it's under £100, lots of drug activity hidden in neighbourhoods, this country is in a state and getting worse.
[Post edited 5 Aug 6:44]

Southamptonfan, you state “ it is an issue that needs to be resolved and discussed”.

Perhaps you can elaborate as to whom the majority of decent law abiding citizens are expected to enter into discussions with ? It’s not as though the mindless thugs that over the weekend have destroyed property and injured people have a recognised leader is it ? Unless of course you feel that Tommy Robinson ( not his real name ) should be approached which could be a little difficult given that he is suggested to be sunning himself on a Mediterranean Island having fled the country.

Maybe also you can let us know exactly what you mean with your reference to “ without papers” ? It may have escaped your attention but we are all able to walk the streets of the UK without needing “papers” or proof of identity.

Reference your mention of Reform voters not rioting. Nor were millions of the other political parties voters either so what is special about Reform voters please ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:57 - Aug 5 with 927 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:03 - Aug 5 by saintmark1976

Southamptonfan, you state “ it is an issue that needs to be resolved and discussed”.

Perhaps you can elaborate as to whom the majority of decent law abiding citizens are expected to enter into discussions with ? It’s not as though the mindless thugs that over the weekend have destroyed property and injured people have a recognised leader is it ? Unless of course you feel that Tommy Robinson ( not his real name ) should be approached which could be a little difficult given that he is suggested to be sunning himself on a Mediterranean Island having fled the country.

Maybe also you can let us know exactly what you mean with your reference to “ without papers” ? It may have escaped your attention but we are all able to walk the streets of the UK without needing “papers” or proof of identity.

Reference your mention of Reform voters not rioting. Nor were millions of the other political parties voters either so what is special about Reform voters please ?

I need papers if I leave the UK. I can't enter any country without my passport. Those coming across on boats, probably won't have any papers to find out who they are. That needs to be resolved. As for who to have the discussion with, perhaps with the 4 million people who voted Reform? 5 far right Mp's in parliament for what the first time ever? That's a significant amount. Perhaps look at what happened in France with Marine Le Pen? Why are the far right on the rise? And significantly in a quite a few European countries. Do you not think this is something to be discussed?
[Post edited 5 Aug 14:59]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:38 - Aug 5 with 874 viewsDorsetIan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:42 - Aug 5 by Jellybaby

Thank you Mark, I think! That is always the risk of written debate that your views can be misinterpreted and all nuance lost.

You name some good candidates for who Fox and Robinson could be shilling for, in some ways it doesn't matter, it all ends up with the Ruling classes vs the people. The fact that these rogues get such publicity is very telling. If the establishment want to silence you, they will do it in an instant, but if you are a "useful idiot" then you will be promoted and be allowed to play your part towards the end game, which in this instance is presumably Starmer meting out draconian measures in response to the far right outrage. The UK populace will meekly suck it up to prevent another repeat of this anarchy, saying he had no choice did he. It's called being played.

'ruling classes vs the people'

you're a Marxist now?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:40 - Aug 5 with 872 viewsfranniesTache

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:38 - Aug 5 by DorsetIan

'ruling classes vs the people'

you're a Marxist now?

Well we are the red army...
Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:01 - Aug 5 with 855 viewsChesham_Saint

Are you saying that those who voted Reform are " far right"/Nazis? Clearly that isn't the case, I mean there's more of them than there are Lib Dems. For example, I know one or two one or two and they're usually ben Labour voters.

Also, on a general note, why do people remotely care that Robinson has changed his name - does it make a difference? It just seems snidey and potentially devalues more relevant critcism of him.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 823 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:57 - Aug 5 by Southamptonfan

I need papers if I leave the UK. I can't enter any country without my passport. Those coming across on boats, probably won't have any papers to find out who they are. That needs to be resolved. As for who to have the discussion with, perhaps with the 4 million people who voted Reform? 5 far right Mp's in parliament for what the first time ever? That's a significant amount. Perhaps look at what happened in France with Marine Le Pen? Why are the far right on the rise? And significantly in a quite a few European countries. Do you not think this is something to be discussed?
[Post edited 5 Aug 14:59]

Southamptonfan, by what method do you know that asylum seekers crossing the channel probably won’t have “ papers” as you put it? The answer is that you can’t possibly know unless perhaps you work for Boarder Force or some similar organisation, which I suspect you don’t. In your eyes lack of “papers” is a problem that needs to be resolved but once again you give no indication as to what action needs to be taken to sort your perceived problem.

Reference having a discussion, you suggest talking to Reform. Why, unless by implication you think that they have direction and controls over the bunch of mindless thugs that caused havoc over the weekend. For clarity going forward do you think that? If not then what is to be gained by entering into dialogue with the likes of Farage, Anderson and your friend and mine Rupert Lowe ? Minor parties have their five minutes in the sun and then fade away into oblivion, research the S D P for proof.

In regard to Le Pen I suggest you don’t make a worry. Some of us who contribute to The Ugly were told years ago that her father’s party would take over France. He didn’t and nor will she.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:53 - Aug 5 with 803 views1885_SFC

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:31 - Aug 5 by saintmark1976

Southamptonfan, by what method do you know that asylum seekers crossing the channel probably won’t have “ papers” as you put it? The answer is that you can’t possibly know unless perhaps you work for Boarder Force or some similar organisation, which I suspect you don’t. In your eyes lack of “papers” is a problem that needs to be resolved but once again you give no indication as to what action needs to be taken to sort your perceived problem.

Reference having a discussion, you suggest talking to Reform. Why, unless by implication you think that they have direction and controls over the bunch of mindless thugs that caused havoc over the weekend. For clarity going forward do you think that? If not then what is to be gained by entering into dialogue with the likes of Farage, Anderson and your friend and mine Rupert Lowe ? Minor parties have their five minutes in the sun and then fade away into oblivion, research the S D P for proof.

In regard to Le Pen I suggest you don’t make a worry. Some of us who contribute to The Ugly were told years ago that her father’s party would take over France. He didn’t and nor will she.

Just 2% of people crossing the Channel in boats have a passport when they arrive in the UK.

You don't need to be 'Border Force' to find that out.

Old School is Cool

Serious Disorder in Southport on 18:13 - Aug 5 with 782 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:53 - Aug 5 by 1885_SFC

Just 2% of people crossing the Channel in boats have a passport when they arrive in the UK.

Thanks for the information, every days a school day and you may well be correct concerning passports. Southamptonfan was referring to “ papers” presumably as another method to confirm identity. Do you know the figures in this regard ? I suspect not, but would suggest Boarder Force or similar organisation would do.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 18:14 - Aug 5 with 784 viewsHeisenberg

Watch out for the sentences coming. People already identified and named will be spending a long time in prison. Yaxley Lennon when he gets back from sunning himself included.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 720 viewsBazza

Two points you made need comment;
I believe you mean EDL English Defence League not EDF the energy company.
Reform had 3.7m votes or 15.3% of the votes in England so do represent quite a chunk of the voters ( and more than the Lib Dems )
Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:06 - Aug 5 with 637 viewssaintsfanbrock

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:53 - Aug 5 by 1885_SFC

Sort of a null point, why would you bring your ID when crossing the channel illegally?
1. Do you think they should bring it incase they want to then pop off for a weekend mini break to Spain the next summer?
2. Kind of the opposite thing you want on yourself when entering a country illegally - something that proves exactly who you are!
Serious Disorder in Southport on 00:20 - Aug 6 with 592 views1885_SFC

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:06 - Aug 5 by saintsfanbrock

Sort of a null point, why would you bring your ID when crossing the channel illegally?
1. Do you think they should bring it incase they want to then pop off for a weekend mini break to Spain the next summer?
2. Kind of the opposite thing you want on yourself when entering a country illegally - something that proves exactly who you are!

What are you muttering on about?

Old School is Cool

Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:14 - Aug 6 with 562 viewssaintsfanbrock

Serious Disorder in Southport on 00:20 - Aug 6 by 1885_SFC

What are you muttering on about?

Can you not read?

It’s a pretty pointless stat that I imagine you have taken from a website that is penned in a biased way (having just had a quick google for the stat and come upon the likely website)
[Post edited 6 Aug 1:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024