Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU 18:08 - Apr 13 with 6719 viewsArgyBargy1982

The ONE key moment of the season for you. Mine was Mackie's miss at 0-1 against Swans. We never recovered from that defeat
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 3681 viewsbosh67

That first game set the scene really.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 3661 viewsloftboy

Pre-season and Hughes ostracising any player that wasn't in his plans.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:13 - Apr 13 with 3636 viewsRangersw12

Couldn't agree more we actually played quite well in the first half damm you Mackie
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 3627 viewsQPRDEL

Penalty miss against Norwich
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 3620 viewsSnipper

I'm sure it was still 0-0 when Mackie missed that sitter.

Oh who bloody cares anyway?
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 3613 viewsCHUBBS

Not winning 6-1 at Villa plus giving that Welsh low life piece of shit 14 games to destroy us.C@nt c@nt c@nt...........
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 3604 viewsisawqpratwcity

It ain't over yet, but if pushed, not beating Wigan.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 3602 viewsWesty75

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:17 - Apr 13 by CHUBBS

Not winning 6-1 at Villa plus giving that Welsh low life piece of shit 14 games to destroy us.C@nt c@nt c@nt...........

I'll go for the last 5 mins of the first half of the villa away game. Should have
been in the bag. And if we'd won that I think we'd have stayed up.
Login to get fewer ads

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 3594 viewsfLaMeBoY

West Ham at home. Hughes should have been chopped then, not 5-6 games later.
It's been a f'king disaster since day one.
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 3592 viewsstuabd

The first time I really thought we were going to be in the shiote was after the reading cup game and the West Ham league game. I think the Southampton loss and the manner of it, was a real kick in the balls.
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:31 - Apr 13 with 3559 viewsDesertBoot

The second half at Villa last season. Our statutory hoisting of the white flag away from home was raised for the first time.

Wish I could be like David Watts

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:45 - Apr 13 with 3512 viewsactonman

Bowswinger hitting the post against villa !

I turned to young acton and said " we're going to pay for that"

Poor fella didn't know what I meant
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:00 - Apr 13 with 3477 viewskropotkin41

The two minutes at WHL during which Spurs scored twice was probably quite crucial.

Mind you, if some how Hughes had put some points on the board we'd probably still have the f*cker.......

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:13 - Apr 13 with 3446 viewswestberksr

vs Reading at home; any of the 4 or 5 top class save their keeper made; including the 1 on 1 with Adel with a couple of minutes to go
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 3433 viewsTGRRRSSS

Looking back that Reading home game and Adel's 1 on 1 but there again had he scored might Hughes carried on longer. Overall we've got what we deserved through various mismanagment more or less up to when Harry took over and he had a mountain to climb.
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 3414 viewsHollowayRanger

nelsen leaving
johnson injury
zamorra injury
odenwingie not arriving
hughes staying too long
pen miss 1-2-3
wigan 94min

and thats just for starters!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:33 - Apr 13 with 3386 viewspaulparker

loads TBH

pre season poncing around the far east, should of been working on fitness and a tour of Sweden or Germany

not sorting out a decent CB pairing, love clint & nelson but feck me we should never have had to rely on those 2

Selling HH especially when we bought AJ who hasn't been fit for 3 years

the game against Arsenal at the Emirates, at the time Arse were struggling and sparkles put out a defensive formation, when we should have gone for it, a mindless sending off (mbia) and we managed 1 shot the whole 90 mins right at the death having to chase the game

the rest is just typical Rangers
Fulham (away)
Villa (away)
west ham,swansea, Norwich,wigan,reading, west brom, Southampton,
if you cant beat any of these at home you deserve to go down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:35 - Apr 13 with 3382 viewsCamberleyR

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:22 - Apr 13 by fLaMeBoY

Spot on.

With hindsight we should have done what Norwich did a few years ago after getting spanked 7-1 at home on day one.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 19:36 - Apr 13 with 3376 viewsSpiritofGregory

First game of the season. Watching on from the upper loft as lower paid Swansea players ran rings around our over paid lot. We signed countless players over the summer yet it seemed as if we hadn't signed any.
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 3335 viewsCHUBBS

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:22 - Apr 13 by fLaMeBoY

Some were RIGHTLY calling for his head then whilst hypocritical assholes like pressman decided to abuse them for being RIGHT.
Harry was ,left with far to much work and all the MH supporters can't have any complaints!
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 20:24 - Apr 13 with 3295 viewsPommyhoop

Bowen saying they didnt have a clue why things were going wrong but things were going to get better was a bit wierd eh.....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 21:24 - Apr 13 with 3246 viewsthemodfather

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 20:24 - Apr 13 by Pommyhoop

Bowen saying they didnt have a clue why things were going wrong but things were going to get better was a bit wierd eh.....

swansea's first shot, pea rolling towards our goal and green letting it in
we lose 5-0 in a game we started "dominating"
thereafter..cack
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 21:30 - Apr 13 with 3235 viewsYorkRanger

Southampton at home
THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 21:43 - Apr 13 with 3203 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure if there was a key moment. We lost the season slowly, one game at a time.

Air hostess clique

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 3189 viewsMonahoop

THE KEY MOMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU on 18:09 - Apr 13 by bosh67

That first game set the scene really.

Totally agree. From that day on I knew the club would be in for sterner test than last season and so it has proved. There are probably too many 'defining' moments for the clubs woeful showing this term, but I think that opening day bludgeoning by Swansea set the tone for what was in store for us.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024