Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 39567 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:02 - Oct 19 with 2476 viewsderbyhoop

Dreadfully weak from Fox leading to equaliser. Bad miss from Ilias 1 on 1.
Pompey are poor. But we don't look a lot better, especially defensively.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:03 - Oct 19 with 2474 viewsDorse

Come on URs! Let's get this done! Pompey - set gobs to 'bummed'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:08 - Oct 19 with 2335 viewsaston_hoop

Chair through again after a super pass from frey but he lost his composure and it came to nothing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 2308 viewsaston_hoop

Dembele shot after an incisive breakaway, comfortably saved by the keeper

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:10 - Oct 19 with 2266 viewsPdog

One of the most frustrating things in football, when a PRO FOOTBALLER cuts back to his 'favored foot' and the play breaks down.

You're not an octopus, you only have 2 feet.. and do this shit everyday.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:10 - Oct 19 with 2258 viewsaston_hoop

Dunne, Fox and Paal today

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:10 - Oct 19 with 2242 viewsQPunkR

Fk me, defensively we're a bunch of fkng retards

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 2101 viewsQPunkR

Just fk off Fox

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 2107 viewsaston_hoop

Fox. First and last start of the season for him

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 2058 viewsDorse

Penalty. Because of fcuking course.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 2055 viewsPdog

Man is rusty AF
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 1961 viewsstrikerace

This sucks. Horrible defending
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 1946 viewsQPunkR

I don't care how short of numbers we are defensively, Fox should be fking sacked. Haul him off the pitch now and give him is P45 immediately. Silly useless long faced kunt

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 1921 viewsDorse

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:15 - Oct 19 by Pdog

Man is rusty AF

About as much use as Stephen Hawking's treadmill.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 1899 viewskernowhoop

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 1870 viewsToast_R

Portsmouth were 3/1. Buying money.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 1829 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:15 - Oct 19 by strikerace

This sucks. Horrible defending

Downvote by mistake. My apologies.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:17 - Oct 19 with 1756 viewsJimmyR

Fox culpable for both goals, but tbf to him, if it wasn’t him it would have been one of the others FFS
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 1632 viewsR_from_afar

We carry very little attacking threat, we're not clinical and we can't keep clean sheets.

Those trivialities aside, everything is peachy

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 1578 viewsQPunkR

Portsmouth are fuxxking shite. Fuxxing dog chocolates. And they're comfortably beating us. At this rate we're not just going down, we're finishing fkng 24th because we can't defend worth sht

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 1443 viewsDamo1962

Not watching the game...but it sounds awful. Hard to legislate against awful individual mistakes(Fox), but I don't think MC or that Nourry chap have a clue what they are doing. If we lose today then serious questions surely have to be asked?
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 1428 viewsted_hendrix

Cardiff City
10 2 2 6 9 18 -9 8
L
Result Loss
L
Result Loss
L
Result Loss
W
Result Win
D
Result Draw
W
Result Win

Portsmouth
10 1 5 4 11 21 -10 8
L
Result Loss
L
Result Loss
L
Result Loss
D
Result Draw
L
Result Loss
D
Result Draw

Queens Park Rangers
10 1 4 5 10 18 -8 7

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 1421 viewsQPunkR

Paal can fukk off, Madsen can fukk off, Andersen better not appear off the bench and Fox should just walk into the sea

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:24 - Oct 19 with 1240 viewsQPunkR

Chair off and Celar on. FMLFMLFMLFMLFML

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:24 - Oct 19 with 1186 viewsDamo1962

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:19 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Portsmouth are fuxxking shite. Fuxxing dog chocolates. And they're comfortably beating us. At this rate we're not just going down, we're finishing fkng 24th because we can't defend worth sht

Yep. That's my fear too. Not going to be popular on here, but Cifuentes ain't the man to save us either. Whoever signed most of these players should also have a good hard look at themselves. As for the players...they sicken me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024