Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England team 09:57 - Jul 6 with 656 viewssolent_toffee

Right then, now that the politics is all done and dusted, what do we think the England team will be today?

Talk of Southgate going to a 3-5-2 seems ambitious for him, I’m guessing anything for the media to shoe in TTA.

Would love to see Palmer starting but get the feeling it will be almost the same players as the previous games with a new formation.
England team on 10:26 - Jul 6 with 620 viewsSaintNick

I have got to be honest I could not give an opinion, I have watched the games and i support the team. but I have become disenfranchised from the players, this is due to becoming estranged from the premier League, but I could not name half the squad and I haven't got a clue who plays where.

I will be supporting them tonight as i do in all games, but I support the shirt so to speak, not the people wearing it.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England team on 10:55 - Jul 6 with 601 viewsButty101

England team on 10:26 - Jul 6 by SaintNick

I have got to be honest I could not give an opinion, I have watched the games and i support the team. but I have become disenfranchised from the players, this is due to becoming estranged from the premier League, but I could not name half the squad and I haven't got a clue who plays where.

I will be supporting them tonight as i do in all games, but I support the shirt so to speak, not the people wearing it.

That’s because you are old! The youngsters know all the names

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England team on 11:15 - Jul 6 with 571 viewssolent_toffee

England team on 10:55 - Jul 6 by Butty101

That’s because you are old! The youngsters know all the names

Whilst they might know all their names, the youngsters don’t know what position they play without referring to the FIFA game, number 8 this, false 9 that, AM, DM,high block, low block.

I dread anyone under the age of 30 talking to me about football, I’ve no idea what they are banging on about.
[Post edited 6 Jul 11:15]
England team on 12:14 - Jul 6 with 527 viewsButty101

England team on 11:15 - Jul 6 by solent_toffee

Whilst they might know all their names, the youngsters don’t know what position they play without referring to the FIFA game, number 8 this, false 9 that, AM, DM,high block, low block.

I dread anyone under the age of 30 talking to me about football, I’ve no idea what they are banging on about.

Yeah no what you mean. But kids love the game just like we did. Unfortunately we get old a bit cynical and see it for what it really is.

Would love to see the 3-5-2 today with Saka at left wing back. However Southgate was gushing about trippier and what a great job he’s done. Palmer has to start

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England team on 15:36 - Jul 6 with 445 viewssaintwizzler

Three more wins and we are European Champions.

Fúck the performance.
It is the result that matters.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

England team on 15:46 - Jul 6 with 425 viewssaintwizzler

England team on 15:36 - Jul 6 by saintwizzler

Three more wins and we are European Champions.

Fúck the performance.
It is the result that matters.

And to add,
the insistence to play the Man City way has become infuriating.
They have a squad of 16 world class players.
Real Madrid played ‘dirty’ versus City and eventually became European Champions last season.

Take note Russell Martin.

England team on 16:31 - Jul 6 with 370 viewskingslandstand1

England team on 11:15 - Jul 6 by solent_toffee

Half of them don't either!!
England team on 16:36 - Jul 6 with 357 viewskingslandstand1

England team on 10:26 - Jul 6 by SaintNick

To be honest, when I saw Konsa come on the other day I assumed he must be the Slovakian sub, I'd never heard of him let alone what team he plays for! I've since found out he plays for CP
Login to get fewer ads

England team on 16:40 - Jul 6 with 355 viewsLondonSaint76

England team on 12:14 - Jul 6 by Butty101

Yeah no what you mean. But kids love the game just like we did. Unfortunately we get old a bit cynical and see it for what it really is.

Would love to see the 3-5-2 today with Saka at left wing back. However Southgate was gushing about trippier and what a great job he’s done. Palmer has to start

No Palmer start - Trippier does though….

It’s up as a 3-4-2-1 formation on flash score although that often changes when the game starts.

PIckford / Walker, Stones, Konsa / Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka / Bellingham, Foden / Kane is the starting XI

We will see…. England 6/5, Swiss 3/1
Toblerone is in the bin 😀

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

England team on 16:48 - Jul 6 with 342 viewssaintwizzler

England team on 16:36 - Jul 6 by kingslandstand1

To be honest, when I saw Konsa come on the other day I assumed he must be the Slovakian sub, I'd never heard of him let alone what team he plays for! I've since found out he plays for CP

Or maybe Aston Villa who have finished 4th in the PL to break the ‘big 6’

England team on 17:43 - Jul 6 with 311 viewssaint22

England team on 16:40 - Jul 6 by LondonSaint76

No Palmer start - Trippier does though….

It’s up as a 3-4-2-1 formation on flash score although that often changes when the game starts.

PIckford / Walker, Stones, Konsa / Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka / Bellingham, Foden / Kane is the starting XI

We will see…. England 6/5, Swiss 3/1
Toblerone is in the bin 😀

Trippier is a major problem here
Why isn’t Shaw playing!? We are crying out for a left foot at left back to stop this cutting back inside! If he wasn’t fit why travel him?
TAA should be on along with Palmer

Gareth is like the Tory party just carrying on thinking it will all be fine then boom
England team on 18:41 - Jul 6 with 278 viewskingslandstand1

England team on 16:48 - Jul 6 by saintwizzler

Or maybe Aston Villa who have finished 4th in the PL to break the ‘big 6’

Ok, will give you that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024