Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More shares issued 17:38 - Jun 21 with 3196 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems that’s 5.5 million in the last two months.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More shares issued on 20:00 - Jun 27 with 392 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 19:50 - Jun 27 by max936

A guy called Phil what a disgusting piece of work that troll really is, Phil has done more work for SCFC than that troll could ever do apart for sucking up to certain people, just comes on here trolling and antagonizing, there is a word I could use...
[Post edited 27 Jun 20:03]

Take him for what he is, the majority on here can see right through him and just use him for amusement. Nobody takes anything he says seriously.
More shares issued on 20:12 - Jun 27 with 364 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 19:50 - Jun 27 by max936

A guy called Phil what a disgusting piece of work that troll really is, Phil has done more work for SCFC than that troll could ever do apart for sucking up to certain people, just comes on here trolling and antagonizing, there is a word I could use...
[Post edited 27 Jun 20:03]

Not sure who you are talking about but it is probably not the same Phil. 'Phil' whoever he was was a complete fantasist on SCFC2 and would never been in position of responsibility. He was suggesting the he club was overbooking staff numbers as some sort of scam. it was laughable.

No offense to any other people called Phil.

Wise sage since Toshack era

More shares issued on 20:17 - Jun 27 with 356 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 20:00 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Take him for what he is, the majority on here can see right through him and just use him for amusement. Nobody takes anything he says seriously.

Another fake narrative. How many votes did you get in the POTY vote.? I dd not make a note but it was not many if you were even involved. It is probably because you a prone to asking questions and not making any attempt to answer them and put any meat on the bone.

You are about cheap shots suggesting "this investment raises more questions than answers". Yeah right. It always will for you I suspect.

More shares issued on 21:22 - Jun 27 with 335 viewsmax936

More shares issued on 20:12 - Jun 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Not sure who you are talking about but it is probably not the same Phil. 'Phil' whoever he was was a complete fantasist on SCFC2 and would never been in position of responsibility. He was suggesting the he club was overbooking staff numbers as some sort of scam. it was laughable.

No offense to any other people called Phil.

Rightio, apologies.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

More shares issued on 15:47 - Jun 28 with 273 viewsSullutaCreturned

More shares issued on 09:36 - Jun 26 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not blame Levien for Cotterill Thomas Lloyd and Congreve not kicking on. It seems the locals either are not pressing on or prefered to play for Cardiff city.

Grimes stayed on Piroe would not sign a new deal and neither will Wood. Not even Roberts. The club does generally OK selling players. They are trying to find the formula Luton and Ipswich had. I wish them well. Why do anything else and promote new owners? Dreamers? It could be a very long wait with £1.5m monthly losses.

How many Swansea born (or within 10miles) currently play for them? One is it? How many of the set up are actually locals?

Nobody wanted Grimes, not one serious bid was made for him. Most players will leave when there is a higher grade football and/or a massive pay rise on offer, lets face it we all would leave for the same job on a massive pay rise.

Thfotmula is a simple one but unfortunatley s is very hard to perform in reality because so many clubs use the same formula.
I read recently (thanks Keith) that Juve have over 22000 young players at their academies across the world. Swansea cannot compete with that kind of financial power and Juve will be far from the only big club taking this approach, so your average 12-18 year old, would they choose us or the big club?
More shares issued on 17:56 - Jun 28 with 239 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 15:47 - Jun 28 by SullutaCreturned

How many Swansea born (or within 10miles) currently play for them? One is it? How many of the set up are actually locals?

Nobody wanted Grimes, not one serious bid was made for him. Most players will leave when there is a higher grade football and/or a massive pay rise on offer, lets face it we all would leave for the same job on a massive pay rise.

Thfotmula is a simple one but unfortunatley s is very hard to perform in reality because so many clubs use the same formula.
I read recently (thanks Keith) that Juve have over 22000 young players at their academies across the world. Swansea cannot compete with that kind of financial power and Juve will be far from the only big club taking this approach, so your average 12-18 year old, would they choose us or the big club?

Fulham were interested but did not offer the money Grimes was hoping for. He tested the water and found his best option was at Swansea.

More shares issued on 18:12 - Jun 28 with 233 viewsSullutaCreturned

More shares issued on 20:17 - Jun 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Another fake narrative. How many votes did you get in the POTY vote.? I dd not make a note but it was not many if you were even involved. It is probably because you a prone to asking questions and not making any attempt to answer them and put any meat on the bone.

You are about cheap shots suggesting "this investment raises more questions than answers". Yeah right. It always will for you I suspect.

When it comes to meat on bones you are a total vegan! As in fake meat.

Asking questions is good, making things up and presenting them as facts is not.

There will always be questions, specially when people hide things, proper answers are the best way forward, not fantasies and derogatory commenst about other Swanse fans.

POTY? truly, get a life. If you were really that popular then how come comments supporting you are practically non existent? Of course that depends on the subject because when you do stick to facts and post your opinion on genuine football matters there has been some decent stuff.
More shares issued on 11:48 - Jun 30 with 150 viewsBoundy

More shares issued on 09:36 - Jun 26 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not blame Levien for Cotterill Thomas Lloyd and Congreve not kicking on. It seems the locals either are not pressing on or prefered to play for Cardiff city.

Grimes stayed on Piroe would not sign a new deal and neither will Wood. Not even Roberts. The club does generally OK selling players. They are trying to find the formula Luton and Ipswich had. I wish them well. Why do anything else and promote new owners? Dreamers? It could be a very long wait with £1.5m monthly losses.

Local lads playing for Cardiff , I can think of one, Colwill, Preference may not come into it , Kian Jenkins from Maesteg ,for example, although now released is a Cardiff fan and had been in the Academy since he was 8 .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

More shares issued on 13:29 - Jun 30 with 121 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 18:12 - Jun 28 by SullutaCreturned

When it comes to meat on bones you are a total vegan! As in fake meat.

Asking questions is good, making things up and presenting them as facts is not.

There will always be questions, specially when people hide things, proper answers are the best way forward, not fantasies and derogatory commenst about other Swanse fans.

POTY? truly, get a life. If you were really that popular then how come comments supporting you are practically non existent? Of course that depends on the subject because when you do stick to facts and post your opinion on genuine football matters there has been some decent stuff.

White rocking posted that NOBODY took me seriously so I provided hard evidence that many actually do by a democratic vote in a democratic country.

I give my opinions and no one has to accept them. This is a forum the correct place for what I call " speculation" and you call "making stuff up".

Go on other forums where everyone agrees with each other "Yanks out".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024