Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
escalation in the Middle East 07:06 - Jan 12 with 7845 viewsmangohilljack

US and UK forces attack the Iran backed HOUTHIS in Yemen, in response the HOUTHIS carried out a drone attack on a US ship.

World war 3 is coming unless people wake up to the evil that are running this world, might even be too late.
escalation in the Middle East on 21:56 - Jan 19 with 1019 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 14:37 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Nuclear fallout just doesn't stop at the border, it will travel to neighbouring countries, Saudi, Pakistan and many others are nearby. It can't be used

Do you think the Mullahs rulingbIran give a rats about fallout? Theyll warn their people to say their prayers and "we'll see you in heaven as martyrs"
escalation in the Middle East on 22:25 - Jan 19 with 1000 viewsBoundy

escalation in the Middle East on 14:37 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Nuclear fallout just doesn't stop at the border, it will travel to neighbouring countries, Saudi, Pakistan and many others are nearby. It can't be used

You're extremely naïve if you believe that a country with the assets to build and modernise its nuclear armoury would not use those assets should they feel threatened and all other options had failed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

escalation in the Middle East on 22:35 - Jan 19 with 988 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 21:56 - Jan 19 by SullutaCreturned

Do you think the Mullahs rulingbIran give a rats about fallout? Theyll warn their people to say their prayers and "we'll see you in heaven as martyrs"

Mad mullahs good grief, these are modern countries, many are allies too
escalation in the Middle East on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 951 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 22:35 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Mad mullahs good grief, these are modern countries, many are allies too

I named Iran and only IRAN, jeez it wasn't that hard to understand. Where did I mention other countries?

As for Allies...Saudi? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, Saudi comes under the latter for me. Not a country I am happy calling friend seeing all the things they do and not just in their own country.
escalation in the Middle East on 16:01 - Jan 20 with 918 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 21:56 - Jan 19 by SullutaCreturned

My father told me for his last thirty years of his life that he just wanted to be with Jesus .
These Muslim nutters feel the same way about Allah and paradise.
It’s why they are dangerous.
Death is welcomed
Life here is cheap.

Not about religion my arrrrs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

escalation in the Middle East on 17:22 - Jan 20 with 913 viewsfelixstowe_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 15:04 - Jan 20 by SullutaCreturned

I named Iran and only IRAN, jeez it wasn't that hard to understand. Where did I mention other countries?

As for Allies...Saudi? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, Saudi comes under the latter for me. Not a country I am happy calling friend seeing all the things they do and not just in their own country.

You must not critise Russia's biggest arms supplier.

IRAN are a rougue country they are happy to arm and attack anyone if it causes instability. They attacked Pakistan and grid for Pakistan they retaliated. Good to see someone took out some of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard leaders who were of course in Syria on a peaceful holiday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

escalation in the Middle East on 17:35 - Jan 20 with 895 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 15:04 - Jan 20 by SullutaCreturned

My fault, I didn't see it with your typo
escalation in the Middle East on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 888 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 17:35 - Jan 20 by controversial_jack

My fault, I didn't see it with your typo

I didn't say MAD either, you added that in as well, it's obviousy very hard to comprehend a word that isn't there when a space is missing including seeing other words that aren't there, spaces or not.
Login to get fewer ads

escalation in the Middle East on 23:00 - Jan 20 with 834 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 18:06 - Jan 20 by SullutaCreturned

I didn't say MAD either, you added that in as well, it's obviousy very hard to comprehend a word that isn't there when a space is missing including seeing other words that aren't there, spaces or not.

You made some big assumptions that the Iranian rulers don’t care about their preople
escalation in the Middle East on 23:21 - Jan 20 with 833 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 23:00 - Jan 20 by controversial_jack

You made some big assumptions that the Iranian rulers don’t care about their preople

They care deeply about all their people apart from the 50% who have vaginas.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

escalation in the Middle East on 08:28 - Jan 21 with 803 viewsBoundy

The new war may not be as conventional as expected , we as a world suffered over two years of an air borne disease which affected everyone , some more than others .No one creates a virus without having some intent on finding out just how effective it can be .Just random thoughts on a cold dark damp Sunday morning , waiting for Chapel to open

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

escalation in the Middle East on 09:55 - Jan 21 with 760 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 08:28 - Jan 21 by Boundy

The new war may not be as conventional as expected , we as a world suffered over two years of an air borne disease which affected everyone , some more than others .No one creates a virus without having some intent on finding out just how effective it can be .Just random thoughts on a cold dark damp Sunday morning , waiting for Chapel to open

Chapel bluddy killed me mun.
Wife’s mum is having a religious funeral as she wanted her ashes buried in the family plot.
Vicar won’t do it with a secular service .
I’m doing a reading,Eli Jenkins prayer,in full Tony Hopkins mode .
Been to better gigs

escalation in the Middle East on 15:14 - Jan 21 with 725 viewsKeithHaynes

escalation in the Middle East on 13:01 - Jan 12 by mangohilljack

Hamas the terror organisation created by Israel and the US.

You realise you can post on the football board ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

escalation in the Middle East on 15:26 - Jan 21 with 711 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 15:14 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

At least he accepts it’s a terrorist organisation.
Ideally,both sides need to put their their holy books of lies and racist homophobic crap and accept no God has promised them any of that land.
Israel should allow the Arabs their Palestinian state and then respect their right to exist ,exactly the same as the Arabs need to do with Israel.

Neither will budge

escalation in the Middle East on 17:29 - Jan 21 with 689 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 15:14 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

I'm not sure he's here for football reasons, Keith? he seems to refer sticking to spreading unfounded claims he's seen on some "media" site he's seen online. I'm not sure how relaible they are which is to say, I think they are the dodgiest of the dodgy sites and I wouldn't believe them any more than I'd believe Bojo if he told me it was raining out, and it is!
escalation in the Middle East on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 652 viewsTogg

escalation in the Middle East on 15:26 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

At least he accepts it’s a terrorist organisation.
Ideally,both sides need to put their their holy books of lies and racist homophobic crap and accept no God has promised them any of that land.
Israel should allow the Arabs their Palestinian state and then respect their right to exist ,exactly the same as the Arabs need to do with Israel.

Neither will budge

At least you can be a homosexual in Israel without persecution. Try being openly gay in most Muslim countries.
escalation in the Middle East on 21:26 - Jan 21 with 593 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 18:34 - Jan 21 by Togg

At least you can be a homosexual in Israel without persecution. Try being openly gay in most Muslim countries.

I wouldn't try it anywhere
Seems too uncomfortable
I've had my prostrate checked several times though

escalation in the Middle East on 13:40 - Jan 22 with 566 viewsunion_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 21:26 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

Seems too uncomfortable

😂😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

escalation in the Middle East on 13:53 - Jan 22 with 555 viewsRhonddaSwans

escalation in the Middle East on 21:26 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

Seems too uncomfortable

😂😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😆😂😂

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024