Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
escalation in the Middle East 07:06 - Jan 12 with 7846 viewsmangohilljack

US and UK forces attack the Iran backed HOUTHIS in Yemen, in response the HOUTHIS carried out a drone attack on a US ship.

World war 3 is coming unless people wake up to the evil that are running this world, might even be too late.
escalation in the Middle East on 15:39 - Jan 17 with 920 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 14:57 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

Getting worse by they day Iran supplying weapons to Russia and the Yemen who launch attacks on ships in international waters. Now Iran has made missile attacks on both Iraq and Pakistan.

And a Muslim country albeit a wrong type , for the Iranians

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

escalation in the Middle East on 16:04 - Jan 17 with 908 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

escalation in the Middle East on 15:39 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

And a Muslim country albeit a wrong type , for the Iranians

I used to like Sunni and Shia before they fell out.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

escalation in the Middle East on 17:47 - Jan 17 with 867 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 16:04 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

You bugger

escalation in the Middle East on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 861 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 15:14 - Jan 17 by Boundy

I think you mean impunity, and if it does decide to do as you suggest then may I suggest we all lay down on the floor hands over our heads and kiss our arses goodbye,because there's only one way this is heading

Iran, are a major power in the area, they could overwhelm Israel. It's a warning to Israel
escalation in the Middle East on 19:24 - Jan 17 with 852 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 16:04 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

I got you babe was a great song.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

escalation in the Middle East on 15:20 - Jan 18 with 784 viewsfelixstowe_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 17:50 - Jan 17 by controversial_jack

Iran, are a major power in the area, they could overwhelm Israel. It's a warning to Israel

Iran are too busy executing women for not wearing a scarf on their heads.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

escalation in the Middle East on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 765 viewsJumpingJackFlash

escalation in the Middle East on 15:20 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Iran are too busy executing women for not wearing a scarf on their heads.

Or committing adultery whilst being gang raped.
escalation in the Middle East on 15:39 - Jan 18 with 751 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 15:35 - Jan 18 by JumpingJackFlash

Or committing adultery whilst being gang raped.

Must be a weakness in their religion.
Now ,two Muslim countries at each others throats .
Allah,what have you done

Login to get fewer ads

escalation in the Middle East on 18:44 - Jan 18 with 718 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 15:39 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

Must be a weakness in their religion.
Now ,two Muslim countries at each others throats .
Allah,what have you done

We still have the war in Ukraine, we still have Gaza and now we have Pakistan and Iran going at it.

Maybe we should be more concernd about the big picture because the world seems to be sinking into war on a global scale, war in Europe, war in the middle East, the two candidates for POTUS are utterly unsuitable, Uk politicians are utterly hopeless, just where is the world heading?
escalation in the Middle East on 21:40 - Jan 18 with 688 viewsunion_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 18:44 - Jan 18 by SullutaCreturned

We still have the war in Ukraine, we still have Gaza and now we have Pakistan and Iran going at it.

Maybe we should be more concernd about the big picture because the world seems to be sinking into war on a global scale, war in Europe, war in the middle East, the two candidates for POTUS are utterly unsuitable, Uk politicians are utterly hopeless, just where is the world heading?

It’s got that 1914 feel about it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

escalation in the Middle East on 21:48 - Jan 18 with 681 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 21:40 - Jan 18 by union_jack

Except now there are nuclear weapons dotted around the globe including in Pakistan and Iran. The world may very well be foo&ed.

Kilky can keep going on about Welsh indy but I think humans will have destroyed the planet before we get anywhere near that.
escalation in the Middle East on 21:52 - Jan 18 with 676 viewsunion_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 21:48 - Jan 18 by SullutaCreturned

Except now there are nuclear weapons dotted around the globe including in Pakistan and Iran. The world may very well be foo&ed.

Kilky can keep going on about Welsh indy but I think humans will have destroyed the planet before we get anywhere near that.

You’re right. I don’t worry about Russia, China or the US when it comes to utilising nuclear weapons. But the ‘mad countries’ like Iran or North Korea and maybe even Pakistan are ty3 ones to wayptch out for. They’re too excitable.

escalation in the Middle East on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 672 viewsSullutaCreturned

escalation in the Middle East on 21:52 - Jan 18 by union_jack

You’re right. I don’t worry about Russia, China or the US when it comes to utilising nuclear weapons. But the ‘mad countries’ like Iran or North Korea and maybe even Pakistan are ty3 ones to wayptch out for. They’re too excitable.

There's no pont in people like us worrying about it, just get on with our lives and if the worst happens just deal with it when it comes.

Otherwise you'd drive yourself crazy!
escalation in the Middle East on 23:31 - Jan 18 with 641 viewscontroversial_jack

There’s only one country that has used them.
escalation in the Middle East on 23:49 - Jan 18 with 636 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 23:31 - Jan 18 by controversial_jack

We can never know what would have happened if they hadn’t. But it’s widely accepted that the dropping of those bombs as well as Stalin’s attention turning east following the fall of Berlin prevented an arduous ground invasion that would have left many more millions dead.

escalation in the Middle East on 01:40 - Jan 19 with 610 viewsRobbie

According to Latest BBC news reports , Netanyahu is ignoring any arbitration and determined to control Palestine , collateral damage accepted as part of this conflict .

Surely give the Hostages back , they are innocent bystanders in this nonsense .

That must be a starting point for a truce , do some Leaders care or driven by anger .
escalation in the Middle East on 08:37 - Jan 19 with 581 viewsonehunglow

However Russia is behind all of them in spirit

escalation in the Middle East on 09:30 - Jan 19 with 562 viewsunion_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 08:37 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

However Russia is behind all of them in spirit

And that may keep them in check. It’s those countries going rogue that is the issue.

escalation in the Middle East on 09:32 - Jan 19 with 554 viewsunion_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 23:31 - Jan 18 by controversial_jack

They were the only ones to have them so there was no threat of retaliation. It crushed what had become a very evil empire. Maybe you don’t agree?

Now would be a different story.

escalation in the Middle East on 10:14 - Jan 19 with 538 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 21:40 - Jan 18 by union_jack

I didn't realise you were that old, but I agree
escalation in the Middle East on 10:18 - Jan 19 with 536 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 23:49 - Jan 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We can never know what would have happened if they hadn’t. But it’s widely accepted that the dropping of those bombs as well as Stalin’s attention turning east following the fall of Berlin prevented an arduous ground invasion that would have left many more millions dead.

That wasn't the reason it was dropped. It was to get Japan to surrender to the US, instead of Russia. Also, to send a message to Stalin, that we have this super weapon to equalise things up. Stalin held all the cards after ww2 and could dictate to the west
escalation in the Middle East on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 517 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 10:18 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

That wasn't the reason it was dropped. It was to get Japan to surrender to the US, instead of Russia. Also, to send a message to Stalin, that we have this super weapon to equalise things up. Stalin held all the cards after ww2 and could dictate to the west

Send a message to Stalin? You know President Truman had already casually strolled up to Stalin at Potsdam and told him to his face they have a new super weapon? Stalin pretended to be disinterested and just said “I hope you use it well” but in truth he had known about the Manhattan project success long before Truman did as it was full of soviet spies.

You can’t send a more clear message than telling him directly.

escalation in the Middle East on 13:06 - Jan 19 with 505 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 11:59 - Jan 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Send a message to Stalin? You know President Truman had already casually strolled up to Stalin at Potsdam and told him to his face they have a new super weapon? Stalin pretended to be disinterested and just said “I hope you use it well” but in truth he had known about the Manhattan project success long before Truman did as it was full of soviet spies.

You can’t send a more clear message than telling him directly.

He didn't think he would use it though. The red army was hammering the japs in Manchuria and there was a possibility they would get to the mainland before the Yanks
escalation in the Middle East on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 503 viewsfelixstowe_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 15:07 - Jan 17 by controversial_jack

Iran firing off these missiles, is showing the west that it could hit Israel with impugnity

Not wise of Iran . Israel is a nuclear power.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

escalation in the Middle East on 14:37 - Jan 19 with 495 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 13:28 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Not wise of Iran . Israel is a nuclear power.

Nuclear fallout just doesn't stop at the border, it will travel to neighbouring countries, Saudi, Pakistan and many others are nearby. It can't be used
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024