Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal for witnesses 15:58 - Nov 20 with 19498 viewsHadders

I know it's mentioned on at least one other thread, but perhaps this appeal for witnesses could be stuck to the top of the forum so that it gets seen by everyone coming on here. I suggest we hold back speculation about what happened and just hope that the man pulls through and justice is done. https://news.met.police.uk/news/seriously-injured-man-found-after-qpr-v-luton-ma
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 18:59]
Appeal for witnesses on 10:34 - Nov 21 with 3055 viewsE17hoop

In case anyone doesn't appreciate the potential impact of what happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-58328081

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Appeal for witnesses on 10:40 - Nov 21 with 3008 viewsknocker

Appeal for witnesses on 23:01 - Nov 20 by stowmarketrange

Apparently it’s against health and safety rules to keep the away fans in the ground after the game,but how can it be any less safe than fighting other fans on the streets outside?

If that is correct, how come I'm locked in at millwall every season?
Appeal for witnesses on 10:43 - Nov 21 with 2987 viewsdavman

Appeal for witnesses on 10:34 - Nov 21 by E17hoop

In case anyone doesn't appreciate the potential impact of what happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-58328081

Quite right too.

If you are defending your house or protecting your family or friends, there may be some justification, but its a blooming football team. Jeez, if anyone tells you they are crap, smile knowingly that we are, in fact, the finest football team the world has ever seen..

JUST WALK AWAY.

If they do undertake a similar investigation, implicate everyone on both sides seen throwing a punch, a kick or a pint from a distance and ban them.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Appeal for witnesses on 10:56 - Nov 21 with 2895 viewsstowmarketrange

Appeal for witnesses on 10:40 - Nov 21 by knocker

Council rules possibly.I think they also let fans straight out at fulham and eastern SW6.
Appeal for witnesses on 10:59 - Nov 21 with 2871 viewsRangersw12

Appeal for witnesses on 10:40 - Nov 21 by knocker

Millwall is a bit different as you have a whole cage to put people in and then a designated tube to get the away fans out

At Rangers there is 2 exits for away fans so harder to contain them. I can't see Luton being given both tiers for the next couple of games
Appeal for witnesses on 11:00 - Nov 21 with 2866 viewsbosh67

Firstly I hope this poor fellow recovers okay and I really hope they catch the moron that did this to him and that someone comes forward to lead the police to them. This is not what our club or our support is about. No one following their team should suffer this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Appeal for witnesses on 11:13 - Nov 21 with 2783 viewsstowmarketrange

Appeal for witnesses on 11:00 - Nov 21 by bosh67

Firstly I hope this poor fellow recovers okay and I really hope they catch the moron that did this to him and that someone comes forward to lead the police to them. This is not what our club or our support is about. No one following their team should suffer this.

I agree with your first comment,but there are morons on both sides and only the people involved know what happened at the moment when this man was injured.
It could’ve been a fight,or the man could’ve slipped and hit his head on the ground.I didn’t go on Friday,but I think it’s better to wait for the full facts to be revealed,if they ever do.But the people on both sides need to come forward and clear up what happened,but I won’t hold my breath.

But I’ve witnessed some poor behaviour from SOME of our fans at away games this season,but I won’t speculate on what happened on Friday night because I wasn’t there.But if was caused by a fight then it could just as easily been a qpr fan laying in a coma.

Let’s hope he makes a full recovery.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 11:17]
Appeal for witnesses on 13:02 - Nov 21 with 2481 viewsEmmelars

I'm amazed at the amount of people who seem to be ignorant of the rivalry between us and Luton.

Fair enough if you're too young to remember the 80s and 90s or weren't even born, but surely you've talked to those who were, isn't this kind of tribalism part and parcel of supporting a football club?

Also seems to be some kind of sense that we should be rather ashamed of said rivalry, or any rivalry in general that involves anything more than raising an eyebrow or tutting in disapproval.Seeks fake to me and smacks of the aforementioned virtue-signalling.
Login to get fewer ads

Appeal for witnesses on 13:05 - Nov 21 with 2476 viewskensalriser

I'm amazed at the number of people who seem quite proud of any history of violence between QPR and other clubs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Appeal for witnesses on 13:19 - Nov 21 with 2414 viewsEmmelars

Are you really though-if you've been going any length of time- or have you been walking around wearing blinkers and earplugs?
Appeal for witnesses on 13:45 - Nov 21 with 2321 viewsthehat

From someone who went to numerous away days at Kenilworth Road in the 80’s and 90’s there is a lot of history between the two clubs and fans. Fortunately we have not had to pleasure of playing Luton too many times in recent years but I’m not surprised to hear of the trouble on the Uxbridge Road.

We parked on the White City Estate and thankfully got in and out without any problems.
Appeal for witnesses on 13:47 - Nov 21 with 2307 viewsBruno4England

Appeal for witnesses on 13:02 - Nov 21 by Emmelars

I'm amazed at the amount of people who seem to be ignorant of the rivalry between us and Luton.

Fair enough if you're too young to remember the 80s and 90s or weren't even born, but surely you've talked to those who were, isn't this kind of tribalism part and parcel of supporting a football club?

Also seems to be some kind of sense that we should be rather ashamed of said rivalry, or any rivalry in general that involves anything more than raising an eyebrow or tutting in disapproval.Seeks fake to me and smacks of the aforementioned virtue-signalling.

"Also seems to be some kind of sense that we should be rather ashamed of said rivalry, or any rivalry in general"

A lot of the people down playing the Luton rivalry are the same people trying to create a rivalry with Reading on the basis that we share the same kit design. Nothing to do with local pride or a history of passionate matches against them but because of a kit.

I'm not saying that these people want to fight Reading fans as a consequence but neither do most people who hate Luton want to fight Luton fans: its just that we know the history or attended the poisonous atmospheres when the rivalry was in its infancy onwards.

However, at least the Luton rivalry is genuine unlike one with Reading would be and don't get me started on our bizzare continuation of singing about Cardiff which no other set of supporters fails to find odd.
Appeal for witnesses on 14:54 - Nov 21 with 2117 viewsslmrstid

How is it other sports manage to have rivalries between teams without people deciding they have to fight about it and screw up the experience for the thousands of others who just want to watch the game and go home? Let alone the poor innocent pedestrians who have to watch it all unfold and get out of the way.

What would you think living in Shepherd's Bush with no interest in football having to put up with that every year? No wonder the council aren't bending over backwards for us.

Nonsense the whole thing. Hope the guy pulls through.

You can't even describe these people as animals....animals fight for their own survival. God knows what this bunch are doing it for. QPR/Luton/Millwall (what the fk are they even doing there? They're not even playing) I don't really care who you "support" - you need to get a grip of yourself. Pathetic.
Appeal for witnesses on 16:24 - Nov 21 with 1872 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Appeal for witnesses on 13:02 - Nov 21 by Emmelars

https://imgflip.com/i/5v0086
Appeal for witnesses on 16:27 - Nov 21 with 1854 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't think QPR are the main causes of crime in the Hammersmith and Fulham Borough somehow.

Which this guy the best, and await finding out more about what happened in time, but unless there's clear CCTB it's going to be a difficult one in court you'd think, especially if he was a "face" so to speak.

Never any trouble at Chelsea or Fulham then? (Both in the Borough)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024