Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned 19:26 - Sep 1 with 9190 viewsDarran

Magnificent stuff.
Stop the team coach outside the nearest off licence on the way home and get bladdered.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 4262 viewsNogginthenog

Have that you doubting Thomases. Kyle I love you.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 4249 viewsswan65split

Ditto, the kids did well.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 4205 viewsicecoldjack

I agree . So proud of those players, no help for potter and the players from the board, captain injured ,down to 10 men and playing with kids and we still win.

One if the best moments we've had for ages, somebody will be along in a moment to say this was the plan all along..
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 4184 viewsTheResurrection

To the OP you sad FACKING HOPLESS BASKET CASE

You're nothing

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:31 - Sep 1 with 4176 viewsPacemaker

Just superb they just don't give in. What a team of players and coaches we have here.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:31 - Sep 1 with 4163 viewsswan65split

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:30 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

You're nothing

Come on be a man for once . shame on you.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 4066 viewswestwalesed

Spirit is what we seem to have in abundance, Christ knows where from but its palpable.

I agree that they should be allowed to get smashed for one night. Would help with team bonding for sure!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 4062 viewsjackal

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:30 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

You're nothing

Wtf is your problem?

That was awesome to see. Proved the doubters,me included, wrong.

Open a bottle of your brew of choice and just fvcking relax.

Seek anger management while your at it.
Login to get fewer ads

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 4026 viewsDarran

You're nothing

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 4009 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:30 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

I agree . So proud of those players, no help for potter and the players from the board, captain injured ,down to 10 men and playing with kids and we still win.

One if the best moments we've had for ages, somebody will be along in a moment to say this was the plan all along..

YOU ABSOLUTE YELLOW KUNT

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 4016 viewsFireboy2

You're nothing

You are absolutely gutted we have won arent you chris

Just watch all the positive posts coming through

Believe me we dont want us to lose

EVER
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 3981 viewssainthelens

That was on a par with Forest away in the play offs. Absolutely magnificent never say die attitude. Massive fck off to the powers that are raping our club. Simply...well done. Fantastic.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 3957 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:35 - Sep 1 by jackal

Wtf is your problem?

That was awesome to see. Proved the doubters,me included, wrong.

Open a bottle of your brew of choice and just fvcking relax.

Seek anger management while your at it.

Fack off

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned (n/t) on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 3952 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:37 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

EVER

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 3927 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:37 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

EVER

I'm down next home game and every other facker after that Big head

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 3933 viewsswan65split

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:39 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Fack off

Your spoiling the Day for SCFC and yourself....
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:41 - Sep 1 with 3903 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:38 - Sep 1 by sainthelens

That was on a par with Forest away in the play offs. Absolutely magnificent never say die attitude. Massive fck off to the powers that are raping our club. Simply...well done. Fantastic.

What a prick

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 3828 viewsFireboy2

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:40 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

I'm down next home game and every other facker after that Big head

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 3745 viewssainthelens

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:41 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

What a prick

Fight when we're winning
You wanna fight when we're winning
Fight when we're wiiinnning

You fckn tool. You really are.
Go grab one of the wrist relieve some emotion.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 3649 viewsTheResurrection

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:50 - Sep 1 by sainthelens

Fight when we're winning
You wanna fight when we're winning
Fight when we're wiiinnning

You fckn tool. You really are.
Go grab one of the wrist relieve some emotion.

Stay in the shadows where you belong you yellow facker

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 3609 viewssainthelens

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:56 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Stay in the shadows where you belong you yellow facker

Yellow? Still got my tan from Barbados thanx.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 20:00 - Sep 1 with 3581 viewsItchySphincter

F*cking frustrating sitting in the Liberty last week surrounded by pricks berating Montero for his lack of movement off the ball, even though he did more damage than every other player combined. Now hopefully the tw@ts will be embarrassed in to silence.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 3540 viewsBloodyhills

That was pretty special.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 20:13 - Sep 1 with 3458 viewsawayjack

Not sure about greatest ever but it feels brilliant now.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 20:13 - Sep 1 with 3450 viewsicecoldjack

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:36 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

YOU ABSOLUTE YELLOW KUNT

Yellow ?

How ? The young lads need help, not once have I ever gave them sh1te , time for you to go and research my posts . With a few addition s we d be looking at doing some real damage on this league .

I'm also o e of the few not gloating over my support for Naughton, you need to take your head out your ar5e and get on the right page with how we get the club going the right way off the field .

Stop drink I g Jenkins cum and wipe it from your eyes, you'll see the situation for what it then is .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024