Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned 19:26 - Sep 1 with 9252 viewsDarran

Magnificent stuff.
Stop the team coach outside the nearest off licence on the way home and get bladdered.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 09:41 - Sep 2 with 1369 viewsSirjohnalot

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 09:23 - Sep 2 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine most other clubs owners know we are owned by a US hedge fund who will sell anything at a knock door price.

The blame lies totally with those who sold to that hedge fund, yes most of us would of sold our shares to make ourselves very wealthy, but if we really loved the club we would of sold to someone other than a hedge fund.

Those who sold their shares should now fuk off to the Caribbean & enjoy their wealth & let the football club move on.

Can’t disagree with this at all Pencoed. I guess it depends on how much of an investment it was in the first place, eg, did you have to remortgage or was it part of a wider portfolio? Would you need to sell to secure your future or would it simply I Crewe your fortune ?

If it’s the former. I’d sell, if it’s the latter, I wouldn’t.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 09:57 - Sep 2 with 1347 viewsLoyal

It was ALL shaping up for a good old WWE then all of a sudden the drinking stopped and
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ☕

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 10:00 - Sep 2 with 1334 viewsCooperman

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 09:57 - Sep 2 by Loyal

It was ALL shaping up for a good old WWE then all of a sudden the drinking stopped and
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ☕

Ha!

It would have been calmer had we lost.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 10:02 - Sep 2 with 1323 viewsE20Jack

There is very little understanding of the situation here.

On one hand you make the point that anyone would sell given the situation.

Yet fail to acknowledge the circumstances. There was not infinite time to sell, we had reached our peak and were going down any season soon. There are also not a host of buyers wanting Premier League clubs that hat want to chuck money at it for a laugh.

What exactly have the Americans done wrong then? Yes they were part of the takeover and yes they brought in Bob Bradley in a failed attempt to market the club in the States. But it seems like you have all made up stuff about them and now believed it and attributing it to them.

You would all have sold and you are lying through your teeth if you say otherwise.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 11:58 - Sep 2 with 1185 viewssainthelens

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 10:02 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

There is very little understanding of the situation here.

On one hand you make the point that anyone would sell given the situation.

Yet fail to acknowledge the circumstances. There was not infinite time to sell, we had reached our peak and were going down any season soon. There are also not a host of buyers wanting Premier League clubs that hat want to chuck money at it for a laugh.

What exactly have the Americans done wrong then? Yes they were part of the takeover and yes they brought in Bob Bradley in a failed attempt to market the club in the States. But it seems like you have all made up stuff about them and now believed it and attributing it to them.

You would all have sold and you are lying through your teeth if you say otherwise.

Pure greed pal. Huw already taking 500k a year in wages...no need to sell...how much fckn money does he Want?
Pencoed is right tho....no due dillegence was carried out with the yanks.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 13:07 - Sep 2 with 1137 viewsE20Jack

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 11:58 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

Pure greed pal. Huw already taking 500k a year in wages...no need to sell...how much fckn money does he Want?
Pencoed is right tho....no due dillegence was carried out with the yanks.

Yep, humans are greedy.

Unless you plan on replacing these guys with non humans though, you are going to have a similar problem.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:19 - Sep 2 with 1092 viewsvetchonian

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 13:07 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

Yep, humans are greedy.

Unless you plan on replacing these guys with non humans though, you are going to have a similar problem.

So why did they need to sell?
As fans they had achieved the ultimate dream owning this football club and more so a club which was now in the premier league.
Moat of the guys invested 50k originally all those years ago which they have got back in spades......you keep failing to see why fans are so incensed the whole for the fans by the fans claptrap that was spouted and then the way the sell outs went behind the trusts back...given to as how they scuppered the first attempt to sell out....and what irks more is so called fan HJ still taking 600k what the new owners have also added to the non playing wage burden with Pearlamns salary of 700k what val e are these guys adding? And we cannot afford to bolster the squad. Yes the youngsters a redoing well but what happens if
Rodeo. Gets injured has a dip in form? And then VDH gets suspended?We have seen hoe Fer makes the difference and now he has a fresh injury.
These guys deserve their places in the team at present but we are vulnerable to injuries and lack of confidence when heads drop as it will in the youngsters if things start to go against us big time.
By the way nice to see your alter ego getting behind the youngsters

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:22 - Sep 2 with 1086 views_

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:19 - Sep 2 by vetchonian

So why did they need to sell?
As fans they had achieved the ultimate dream owning this football club and more so a club which was now in the premier league.
Moat of the guys invested 50k originally all those years ago which they have got back in spades......you keep failing to see why fans are so incensed the whole for the fans by the fans claptrap that was spouted and then the way the sell outs went behind the trusts back...given to as how they scuppered the first attempt to sell out....and what irks more is so called fan HJ still taking 600k what the new owners have also added to the non playing wage burden with Pearlamns salary of 700k what val e are these guys adding? And we cannot afford to bolster the squad. Yes the youngsters a redoing well but what happens if
Rodeo. Gets injured has a dip in form? And then VDH gets suspended?We have seen hoe Fer makes the difference and now he has a fresh injury.
These guys deserve their places in the team at present but we are vulnerable to injuries and lack of confidence when heads drop as it will in the youngsters if things start to go against us big time.
By the way nice to see your alter ego getting behind the youngsters

If you were faced with a chance to make serious money (like winning the lottery serious) are you honestly going to try and lie to everyone that you wouldn't take it?

If you can't be honest with yourself you're just a mess.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:23 - Sep 2 with 1082 viewsJackfath

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:22 - Sep 2 by _

If you were faced with a chance to make serious money (like winning the lottery serious) are you honestly going to try and lie to everyone that you wouldn't take it?

I don't think anyone begrudges them the money, it's the way they did it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:27 - Sep 2 with 1075 viewspencoedjack

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:23 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

I don't think anyone begrudges them the money, it's the way they did it.

Some seem to have difficulty understanding this.

As I said earlier it’s not that they sold it’s the fact they sold to a US hedge fund & are still around draining more money from the football club.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned (n/t) on 15:01 - Sep 2 with 1024 viewsswan65split

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:27 - Sep 2 by pencoedjack

As I said earlier it’s not that they sold it’s the fact they sold to a US hedge fund & are still around draining more money from the football club.

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 15:14 - Sep 2 with 1005 viewsRevJames

Personally, I would walk have walked away satisfied that I had done my bit and left the club in a healthy position.

As someone else has pointed out, just how much money do you really need and based on the last few year's, is it justified?
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 16:14 - Sep 2 with 962 viewsDaggyjack

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:40 - Sep 1 by swan65split

Your spoiling the Day for SCFC and yourself....

He's only spoiling it for himself. Everyone else just laughs at the Res. 😅

Well done lads, fantastic three points.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 16:17 - Sep 2 with 959 viewsswan65split

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 16:14 - Sep 2 by Daggyjack

He's only spoiling it for himself. Everyone else just laughs at the Res. 😅

Well done lads, fantastic three points.

Couldnt agree more.
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 16:48 - Sep 2 with 926 viewsAce_Jack

Someone had a line last night...
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 17:09 - Sep 2 with 891 viewsbonymine

There is/are only one/two ‘messes’ on here and they are The Res (aka T2C).

Your analogy of the manner in which the Sellouts sold out to the Yanks being akin to ‘winning the lottery’ is seriously flawed Chrissy old boy.

Being fortunate enough to win the lottery simply entails choosing six numbers and if those six numbers come up then Hey Presto ! ( Hola 🤥😉 !) etc a life changing moment just like that. A very SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD transaction with no ambiguity whatsoever.

Conversely, professing to be a ‘diehard Swans fan’ (untrue however as I sat next to HJ’s very amiable Dad Gordon for many years in the Double Decker and HJ was conspicuous by his absence) who helped ‘save’ the Club from Petty back in the day then subsequently went on to enjoy returns of multiple times his original investment including very generous dividends whilst ‘living the dream’ of being a part owner of THE Football Club he ‘allegedly’ loved but then quite deviously and blatantly excluded the Supporters Trust, the very body and 21% Shareholder who, as a diehard fan, you know are there to support the Club’s best interests, lying about Shareholders Agreements, declining the opportunity to gift Mel Nurse’s shares to the Trust to take their Shareholding to 25%, lying about fictitious minutes at Board Meetings etc etc etc then quite clearly there is nothing WHATSOEVER to compare simply winning the Lottery to what Jenkins et al contrived under ‘cloak and dagger’.

Simply panicked after the previous season’s flirtation with relegation and sold out to the highest bidder with no thought, care, responsibility, due diligence, conscience, indeed anything whatsoever as to the consequences of their actions ......quite simply a lining of their own pockets.

JTAK my arse....I’ve STILL NOT watched it to this day either as it was always going to be a glossy selling tool to the Global/American (Delaware/Hedge Fund ?) marketplace ??

We will never know I guess whether the Chinese takeover bid which Martin Morgan allegedly preferred given it’s proposed investment into tourism in Swansea Bay etc as well as the Swans was seriously considered......but my overriding suspicion is that getting ‘top buck’ was the ONLY THING the Sellouts were interested in ??

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 17:57 - Sep 2 with 834 viewsbonymine

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 17:09 - Sep 2 by bonymine

There is/are only one/two ‘messes’ on here and they are The Res (aka T2C).

Your analogy of the manner in which the Sellouts sold out to the Yanks being akin to ‘winning the lottery’ is seriously flawed Chrissy old boy.

Being fortunate enough to win the lottery simply entails choosing six numbers and if those six numbers come up then Hey Presto ! ( Hola 🤥😉 !) etc a life changing moment just like that. A very SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD transaction with no ambiguity whatsoever.

Conversely, professing to be a ‘diehard Swans fan’ (untrue however as I sat next to HJ’s very amiable Dad Gordon for many years in the Double Decker and HJ was conspicuous by his absence) who helped ‘save’ the Club from Petty back in the day then subsequently went on to enjoy returns of multiple times his original investment including very generous dividends whilst ‘living the dream’ of being a part owner of THE Football Club he ‘allegedly’ loved but then quite deviously and blatantly excluded the Supporters Trust, the very body and 21% Shareholder who, as a diehard fan, you know are there to support the Club’s best interests, lying about Shareholders Agreements, declining the opportunity to gift Mel Nurse’s shares to the Trust to take their Shareholding to 25%, lying about fictitious minutes at Board Meetings etc etc etc then quite clearly there is nothing WHATSOEVER to compare simply winning the Lottery to what Jenkins et al contrived under ‘cloak and dagger’.

Simply panicked after the previous season’s flirtation with relegation and sold out to the highest bidder with no thought, care, responsibility, due diligence, conscience, indeed anything whatsoever as to the consequences of their actions ......quite simply a lining of their own pockets.

JTAK my arse....I’ve STILL NOT watched it to this day either as it was always going to be a glossy selling tool to the Global/American (Delaware/Hedge Fund ?) marketplace ??

We will never know I guess whether the Chinese takeover bid which Martin Morgan allegedly preferred given it’s proposed investment into tourism in Swansea Bay etc as well as the Swans was seriously considered......but my overriding suspicion is that getting ‘top buck’ was the ONLY THING the Sellouts were interested in ??

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Looks like Chrissy is sleeping off his hangover .....🍻😉😂

Silence is Golden.

👍

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 18:21 - Sep 2 with 819 viewsJackSomething

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 14:27 - Sep 2 by pencoedjack

There's also the part where they spent good money making a vanity film that was basically a 98-minute sales brochure, then actively encouraging potential buyers, not seeming to care how 'fit and proper' they were based on the way they responded to the first offer.

Edit: Should have read Bonymine's post above mine, who made the same point about the film.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 18:23]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 18:53 - Sep 2 with 779 viewsswan65split

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 17:57 - Sep 2 by bonymine

Looks like Chrissy is sleeping off his hangover .....🍻😉😂

Silence is Golden.

👍

We"ll just wait for the second coming then shall we?
That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 759 viewsbonymine

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 18:21 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

There's also the part where they spent good money making a vanity film that was basically a 98-minute sales brochure, then actively encouraging potential buyers, not seeming to care how 'fit and proper' they were based on the way they responded to the first offer.

Edit: Should have read Bonymine's post above mine, who made the same point about the film.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 18:23]

Not a problem my friend at leat we’re on the same wavelength .......👍😉

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:55 - Sep 2 with 722 viewsbonymine

That could be the greatest 3 points we’ve ever earned on 19:32 - Sep 2 by bonymine

Not a problem my friend at leat we’re on the same wavelength .......👍😉

Maybe not if we cooperate ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024