Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Plymouth H 18:47 - Apr 24 with 22657 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:02 - Apr 24 with 4234 viewssandy_dale

do plymuff fans know that just because their players are throwing themselves over it doesn’t automatically mean it’s a free kick. Jesus.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:03 - Apr 24 with 4213 viewsDaleFan7

Gillam over the bar from 3 yards, pretty much open net D:
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:06 - Apr 24 with 4161 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Liverpool 4 up. Cutting loose. Benefits of having strikers on the pitch

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:09 - Apr 24 with 4072 viewsDaleFan7

They've completely gone since we scored. We need to make it count now and get all 3.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:13 - Apr 24 with 3992 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:09 - Apr 24 by DaleFan7

They've completely gone since we scored. We need to make it count now and get all 3.

excellent pressing has cause them to go off the boil,

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:22 - Apr 24 with 3797 viewsfitzochris

Carey is a very talented player but I see he’s still not lost the diving side of his game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:29 - Apr 24 with 3669 viewssandy_dale

Camps has been extremely poor tonight.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:39 - Apr 24 with 3454 viewsSuddenLad

MK Downs

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:40 - Apr 24 with 3408 viewsDaleFan7

Draw a fair result in the end imo
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:43 - Apr 24 with 3345 viewsSheffdale

In view of the Oldham result, a point this evening is ok. Second half sounded better.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:44 - Apr 24 with 3323 views442Dale

We can talk about all those other draws costing us, but tonight that’s a great point. Plymouth were excellent.

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 3299 viewsJames1980

we are out the drop zone. One more place in it looks confirmed

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:48 - Apr 24 with 3220 viewsBazzanne

Much better 2nd half. We lack strike power badly though. Out of the bottom 4 and all to play for, here's hoping. On his form at present i would love to see Inman here as a permanent signing/
Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 3151 viewsSandyDrum

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:48 - Apr 24 by Bazzanne

Much better 2nd half. We lack strike power badly though. Out of the bottom 4 and all to play for, here's hoping. On his form at present i would love to see Inman here as a permanent signing/

Agreed, fantastic player absolutely love watching him play!

Wiseman had a brilliant game tonight too, MOTM for me.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 3084 viewsD_Alien

Greetings from Bologna!

Good result, it's back in our hands, can't ask for much more at this stage

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:56 - Apr 24 with 3077 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:52 - Apr 24 by SandyDrum

Agreed, fantastic player absolutely love watching him play!

Wiseman had a brilliant game tonight too, MOTM for me.

Gillingham and Oxford safe now for me. Franchise and bURY down. Northampton all but down. I honestly think with gd tonight’s result was ok. 1 win and I think we will be ok

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 3037 viewsrichfoad32

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:48 - Apr 24 by Bazzanne

Me too. A lot could depend on whether Posh are promoted or not, if they are he may well not be in their plans. As always though we'll be up against suitors with much deeper pockets, always assuming Inman is willing to move.

Edit: Having just had a shufti at the table, the chances of Posh getting promoted are virtually non existent.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 22:05]
Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 3002 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Plymouth H on 21:56 - Apr 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

Gillingham and Oxford safe now for me. Franchise and bURY down. Northampton all but down. I honestly think with gd tonight’s result was ok. 1 win and I think we will be ok

Northampton are certainly not all but down. Have you seen their remaining fixtures?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 2832 viewsShun

That’s a good point against a very good side. The first 25 minutes was absolutely dreadful. Plymouth were running rings around us and all we were doing was hoofing. Then we finally remembered this is Rochdale and we actually play football and after that we got more into the game. The second half was a really good performance and either side could’ve won it.

Agree with others, Inman’s come on so much this season and I’d love to see him next season too. My MOM tonight was McGahey though.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:16 - Apr 24 with 2771 views442Dale

One question: why have we waited so long to play Inman on the right? Looks much more threatening on that side. Wiseman was good too.

Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 2717 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Plymouth H on 20:53 - Apr 24 by DaleFan7

Started with a lot more.fight this half. God knows why we can start games like this.

Because there is an opposition - and Plymouth were brilliant in that 1st half! Why does it have to be Dale are shite or Dale are rubbish ? Just admire how good Plymouth were and be thankful our defense somehow kept them out.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 2716 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:00 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

Northampton are certainly not all but down. Have you seen their remaining fixtures?

1/7 with the bookies. I don’t think 2 wins will save them. And that’s unlikely

Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:21 - Apr 24 with 2691 viewspioneer

yes, the only consolation is our rivals will be taking points off each other...meanwhile one of our games is at home...unfortunately. Desperately need a win on Saturday.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:22 - Apr 24 with 2672 viewsDaleFan7

Opposition playing well or not. If you think we played even a tiny bit well in the first half then I really do despair for you. Plymouth were good I said they were but we were garbage for the first 25 mins of the game regardless of how they played. A team can play well or at least look up for it and still get outplayed. We really didn't.

Luckily we put in a much improved second half and got a deserved point.
Match thread: Plymouth H on 22:26 - Apr 24 with 2602 viewssweetcorn

I’ll start with a positive, it’s now back in our own hands, lets hope we can see it out now.

Plymouth where the best side i’ve seen this season, but i cant make my mind up whether we made them look that good, or they actually were.

And now we move onto the same point yet again, i feel like a broken record, callum camps, why is he still in the side? Anyone else playing as bad as he is on a consistent basis would find themselves on the bench. Im sick to deah of seeing that chipped ball over the fkin top, it never works and yet he spams it consistently.

Delaney showed again he’s a handful on corners, could be a good goal threat next season.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 22:27]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024