Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand v Wales 09:04 - Jun 7 with 13070 viewsmax936

1st test on Saturday 8.35 ko it's on Sky Sports, followed by Wales v Slovakia at 6pm ko later in the day, nice days sport

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Zealand v Wales on 11:49 - Jun 23 with 1077 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 10:35 - Jun 23 by max936

I'd have given Scott Williams game this week myself and please, please leave Baldwin on the bench this week, cause if he comes on and loses his first line out l'll be wanting a new tele ffs.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 17:41]

It's actually been a relatively successful tour. NZ are so far ahead of every other country it is almost beyond belief. When they crank up the pressure they go straight for your weaknesses and are ruthless. If we were in SA or Oz we'd probably be 1-1 or 2-0 up the way we have played for three quarters of both tests.

Another defeat here though, and probably a creaming. The players must be mentally and physically on their knees after the WC season.

The WRUs decision to re-employ Howley and McBryde to 2019 baffles the f**k out of me mind you. Our line out, maul and ball carrying has been utter dogshit throughout Mcbryde's employment. So has our 'back play' with Howley, which is non-existent. None of the players have improved a single skill in those areas and there are no patterns of strategic improvement. Stealing a living.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 12:50]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New Zealand v Wales on 13:34 - Jun 23 with 1048 viewsdickythorpe

I think we have tried to play flowing rugby and have gained respect.

We do though have many issues to address. We have carried Amos on the left wing, what was the point of taking Eli Wallker on tour and calling up Keelan Giles if they werent going to be in the match day 23?

If the 6 nations started in the next week or 2 I think England would smash us all. However a lot can happen between now and next Feb (players losing form, fall outs, complacency and injury etc)

Howley and McBryde must be pinching themselves as I've seen no improvement in lineouts and some of our centres still dont know when to pass.

All in all we havent a massive depth of talent like others do , so I suppose we cant be too hard on the boys who in fairness have stood up to the World Champions in their back yard. They must be exhausted!!
New Zealand v Wales on 17:45 - Jun 23 with 1021 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 13:34 - Jun 23 by dickythorpe

I think we have tried to play flowing rugby and have gained respect.

We do though have many issues to address. We have carried Amos on the left wing, what was the point of taking Eli Wallker on tour and calling up Keelan Giles if they werent going to be in the match day 23?

If the 6 nations started in the next week or 2 I think England would smash us all. However a lot can happen between now and next Feb (players losing form, fall outs, complacency and injury etc)

Howley and McBryde must be pinching themselves as I've seen no improvement in lineouts and some of our centres still dont know when to pass.

All in all we havent a massive depth of talent like others do , so I suppose we cant be too hard on the boys who in fairness have stood up to the World Champions in their back yard. They must be exhausted!!

I can't wait to see the back of Howley and probably McBryde, but I just don't see what Howley gives us, other than crash bang fuking wallop, plus he's the reason that some players are being overlooked the guy is a cretin.

New Zealand v Wales on 17:51 - Jun 23 with 1013 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 17:45 - Jun 23 by max936

I can't wait to see the back of Howley and probably McBryde, but I just don't see what Howley gives us, other than crash bang fuking wallop, plus he's the reason that some players are being overlooked the guy is a cretin.

Just been re-appointed to 2019 Max.

New Zealand v Wales on 17:51 - Jun 23 with 1016 viewssherpajacob

New Zealand v Wales on 17:45 - Jun 23 by max936

I'm no big fan of Rowley, but it must be obvious to all that McBryde is the weakest of weak links.

A proper line out coach would make an enormous difference.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

New Zealand v Wales on 18:00 - Jun 23 with 1006 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 17:51 - Jun 23 by monmouth

Just been re-appointed to 2019 Max.

I know, Monny but my point still stands I know they call him Stan Laurel, but I reckon Stan would have done a far better job than this Howley clown.

New Zealand v Wales on 18:01 - Jun 23 with 1004 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 17:51 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

I'm no big fan of Rowley, but it must be obvious to all that McBryde is the weakest of weak links.

A proper line out coach would make an enormous difference.

Fair point, but donkeys are donkeys all the skill and flair are in the backs

Well it should be, but....................
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 18:03]

New Zealand v Wales on 18:29 - Jun 23 with 988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Zealand v Wales on 18:01 - Jun 23 by max936

Fair point, but donkeys are donkeys all the skill and flair are in the backs

Well it should be, but....................
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 18:03]

And who's Rowley anyway???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand v Wales on 19:07 - Jun 23 with 980 viewssherpajacob

New Zealand v Wales on 18:29 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

And who's Rowley anyway???

The autocrat on my kindle doses my headquarters instead

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

New Zealand v Wales on 19:12 - Jun 23 with 978 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 19:07 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

My Samsung S5 is the same, fecking thing changes my words, embarrassing on times I can tell ew

New Zealand v Wales on 22:46 - Jun 23 with 939 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Zealand v Wales on 19:07 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

What you do in your on time is strictly your business sherp

New Zealand v Wales on 08:16 - Jun 25 with 880 viewsSwansNZ

20 minutes to kick off.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New Zealand v Wales on 08:20 - Jun 25 with 869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Zealand v Wales on 08:16 - Jun 25 by SwansNZ

20 minutes to kick off.

Thanks for the reminder!

New Zealand v Wales on 09:24 - Jun 25 with 846 viewsmonmouth

So, today's tactic...kick it straight to the most dangerous back 3 in world rugby..don't chase...don't tackle.

Cunning. Well done Gatso.

Oh and pick two props that can't scrum, run or tackle. Genius.

New Zealand v Wales on 09:28 - Jun 25 with 844 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 09:24 - Jun 25 by monmouth

So, today's tactic...kick it straight to the most dangerous back 3 in world rugby..don't chase...don't tackle.

Aye, both tries plus the one they didn't give, came from us kicking the bloody ball to them. Glad we're learning lessons from this tour.

Not sure why we were not awarded a try at the ruck before half time, look to have grounded the ball on the line.

New Zealand v Wales on 09:34 - Jun 25 with 839 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 09:24 - Jun 25 by monmouth

We still haven't learnt to show composure in crucial areas of the field, ffs mun, our first thought is to kick the skin off the fecking ball

New Zealand v Wales on 09:37 - Jun 25 with 832 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 09:34 - Jun 25 by max936

We still haven't learnt to show composure in crucial areas of the field, ffs mun, our first thought is to kick the skin off the fecking ball

Not learned, still fcking kicking it to them

New Zealand v Wales on 09:46 - Jun 25 with 815 viewsmonmouth

All heart has gone. It's going to be really painful now. I'm sure the ABs will be merciful. They are renowned for it after all.

New Zealand v Wales on 09:54 - Jun 25 with 811 viewsjojaca

New Zealand v Wales on 09:46 - Jun 25 by monmouth

All heart has gone. It's going to be really painful now. I'm sure the ABs will be merciful. They are renowned for it after all.

Yes, gulf in class is huge. They play rugby at speed playing what's in front of them, we are like snail trying to cross the road trying to follow set patterns.

Even when you know, you never know?

New Zealand v Wales on 10:22 - Jun 25 with 788 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 09:54 - Jun 25 by jojaca

Yes, gulf in class is huge. They play rugby at speed playing what's in front of them, we are like snail trying to cross the road trying to follow set patterns.

We give them a game in the first two tests, this one is clearly a game to far, gym monkeys need to stay out of the gym pumping weights and stay out on the field and develop their skill sets and speed, probably still won't be enough, but it'll be a start.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:45 - Jun 25 with 769 viewsSwansNZ

Glad that's over. Now for the football

New Zealand v Wales on 10:50 - Jun 25 with 760 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:45 - Jun 25 by SwansNZ

Glad that's over. Now for the football

Northern Hemisphere's finest will be stepping out onto the Australian turf shortly mun.

I'm to excited to watch it so I'm off out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024