Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand v Wales 09:04 - Jun 7 with 13069 viewsmax936

1st test on Saturday 8.35 ko it's on Sky Sports, followed by Wales v Slovakia at 6pm ko later in the day, nice days sport

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Zealand v Wales on 11:27 - Jun 11 with 1241 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 11:12 - Jun 11 by max936

Watching the Saes now, Come on the Aussies, you won't see me write that very often

Aussies letting rip 10-0 up after 17mins.

New Zealand v Wales on 12:01 - Jun 11 with 1195 viewsmonmouth

Ha ha. Oh f**k. Weekend from hell. Missus wants to go round bathroom shops now. I hope the football goes a bit better or there really isn't enough beer in asda.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New Zealand v Wales on 12:02 - Jun 11 with 1194 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 11:27 - Jun 11 by max936

Aussies letting rip 10-0 up after 17mins.

Commentators curse 13-19 to England H/T [

New Zealand v Wales on 12:02 - Jun 11 with 1193 viewsdickythorpe

New Zealand v Wales on 11:24 - Jun 11 by max936

Can't argue with any of that Dicky.

Whats ewer plans today for some suppage? off down Mumbles myself.

Enjoy max, I'm having a few round for some beers when Wales play later. Should be a booming day for booze trade!
There's a brains ale called "final whistle" out for the euros, no idea what it is like.
Is the "phonics" one any good?
New Zealand v Wales on 12:06 - Jun 11 with 1189 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 12:02 - Jun 11 by dickythorpe

Enjoy max, I'm having a few round for some beers when Wales play later. Should be a booming day for booze trade!
There's a brains ale called "final whistle" out for the euros, no idea what it is like.
Is the "phonics" one any good?

Phonics is ok Dicky tidy enough, not one of my choices but if that's all that's available its nice enough, White Rose for me I think.

New Zealand v Wales on 12:17 - Jun 11 with 1179 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 12:06 - Jun 11 by max936

Phonics is ok Dicky tidy enough, not one of my choices but if that's all that's available its nice enough, White Rose for me I think.

This is one of the many occasions when I wish I was still down there. Pubs are dogs hit here for sporting blowouts like this.

New Zealand v Wales on 13:00 - Jun 11 with 1154 viewsmonmouth

In my black dog mode yesterday (I like the role of Cassandra) I predicted 20 point loss for Wales: 10 point win for England; 2-0 defeat for Wales; 1-0 win for England.

It's not looking good boys and girls. The only comfort for me is that I am NEVER right.

New Zealand v Wales on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 1112 viewsunion_jack

Wales proving to be 60 minute heroes again! They are just not fit enough to compete against the strength of Southern Hemisphere teams especially the ABs. I can't believe in today's modern professional era that we haven't developed a training regime that would see us through to 80 mins against the likes.

England seemed to have the measure of the Aussies who got uncharacteristicly edgy against them. Certainly made a lot more mistakes against England than the ABs did against Wales.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand v Wales on 15:25 - Jun 11 with 1105 viewstomdickharry

That was by AB standards an iffy performance,with McGraw and Carter retired they did look a little vulnerable at times but typically as the game wore on got stronger and ran out deserved winners.The remaining games will be even harder.
New Zealand v Wales on 15:49 - Jun 11 with 1085 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Zealand v Wales on 10:10 - Jun 11 by monmouth

That Line Out WAS the game.

Yes. My heart sank when that went astray as I just knew what else was coming - predictable loss of physical fitness and capitulation. Also the stupidity of Warrenball on any oppos goal line, it's far to easy to defend.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New Zealand v Wales on 02:22 - Jun 12 with 1025 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 11:21 - Jun 11 by dickythorpe

I think if we'd had sharper backs today we'd have won. North skinned his man and stepped him. We don't "put it together" enough.
Good effort but that en bloc substitutions killed our chances. Anscombe is very, very poor.

Yep, NZ were much more clinical when it mattered. Their bench was the biggest difference, players coming on and making an improvement in the team, where our bench was very ineffective. Looks like North will be out, so we have even less chance in test 2 and 3.

Enjoyed the first hour, at least.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New Zealand v Wales on 12:20 - Jun 12 with 966 viewsPacemaker

New Zealand v Wales on 02:22 - Jun 12 by SwansNZ

Yep, NZ were much more clinical when it mattered. Their bench was the biggest difference, players coming on and making an improvement in the team, where our bench was very ineffective. Looks like North will be out, so we have even less chance in test 2 and 3.

Enjoyed the first hour, at least.

The sad reality is that our bench is just nowhere near being as good as the first team players. Our squad is not a squad but a first team and a couple of potentially good players and players not good enough to get in the starting XV. Wales played quite close to their best, NZ were there for the taking but we don't have 30-40 really good international class players.

England with their larger pool of players and better weekly competition are the only team getting closer to the SH. Even they can collapse when coached and selected badly. South Africa is losing games due to political interference. Argentina and Japan entering super rugby will improve over the years and unless Wales, Ireland and Scotland up their weekly competition we will be joining the likes of Otaly, Tnga and Fiji in the also rans.

Anyone who watches NZ super rugby or even provincial rugby will recognise there are probably at least 100 players who would get in the starting XV of any northern hemisphere international team. It will be a very long time before we beat NZ anywhere.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

New Zealand v Wales on 12:26 - Jun 12 with 958 viewsdickythorpe

Keelan Giles has been called up and Patchell. I see Giles as a real star in the making, better than eli walker
New Zealand v Wales on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 954 viewsmax936

Watched Ireland v South Africa earlier great game that was with Ireland just holding on to win 26-20 despite being down to 14.

New Zealand v Wales on 13:00 - Jun 12 with 949 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 12:26 - Jun 12 by dickythorpe

Keelan Giles has been called up and Patchell. I see Giles as a real star in the making, better than eli walker

Terrible news. Gatland will wreck him like he wrecked Prydie. Fully agree about the potential though. Very exciting. Walker was killed by injury as was Dirksen and Beck. Such a shame.

New Zealand v Wales on 13:25 - Jun 12 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Zealand v Wales on 12:48 - Jun 12 by max936

Watched Ireland v South Africa earlier great game that was with Ireland just holding on to win 26-20 despite being down to 14.

No cement headed Warren ball there then ! Just tactical nous and patience. Well done Ireland

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New Zealand v Wales on 13:32 - Jun 12 with 934 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 13:25 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

No cement headed Warren ball there then ! Just tactical nous and patience. Well done Ireland

I've no time at all for Irish rugby and their systematic cheating on and off the pitch, but that was enormously gutsy and spectacular. Well done to them.

New Zealand v Wales on 20:57 - Jun 12 with 896 viewsSwansNZ

Chiefs 2nd XV v Wales 2nd XV - UK 07:35am Tuesday

Wales
Matthew Morgan, Eli Walker, Tyler Morgan, Scott Williams, Tom James, Rhys Priestland, Gareth Davies; Rob Evans, Scott Baldwin, Tomas Francis, Jake Ball, Luke Charteris, Josh Turnbull, Ellis Jenkins, James King

Replacements: Kristian Dacey, Aaron Jarvis, Rhodri Jones, Bradley Davies, Ross Moriarty, Aled Davies, Gareth Anscombe, Rhys Patchell

Chiefs
James Lowe, Toni Pulu, Anton Lienert-Brown, Andrew Horrell, Sam Vaka, Stephen Donald (c), Brad Weber; Mitchell Graham, Rhys Marshall, Hiroshi Yamashita, Dominic Bird, Michael Allardice, Mitchell Brown, Lachlan Boshier, Tom Sanders.

Replacements: Hika Elliot, Siegfried Fisi'ihoi, Atu Moli, Taleni Seu, Tevita Koloamatangi, Kayne Hammington, Sam McNicol, Latu Vaeno.

New Zealand v Wales on 07:11 - Jun 14 with 837 viewsSwansNZ

Chiefs v Wales coming up. 2nd XV rugby at its best.

New Zealand v Wales on 08:22 - Jun 14 with 820 viewsmonmouth

Nice to see Wales strength in depth shown off. Hopefully fitness will tell and it won't be utter humiliation.

We are so far behind in skills it beggars belief.

New Zealand v Wales on 08:30 - Jun 14 with 824 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v Wales on 08:22 - Jun 14 by monmouth

Nice to see Wales strength in depth shown off. Hopefully fitness will tell and it won't be utter humiliation.

We are so far behind in skills it beggars belief.

It's only 21-0, plenty of time yet... Unfortunately

New Zealand v Wales on 08:35 - Jun 14 with 818 viewsSwansNZ

Getting ripped a new one by Stephen feckin Donald. He was the fourth choice No 10, five years ago

New Zealand v Wales on 08:39 - Jun 14 with 813 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 08:30 - Jun 14 by SwansNZ

It's only 21-0, plenty of time yet... Unfortunately

I don't care if it's 100-0. This shit style of turgid play that was rumbled in 2012 needs to be fully buried and exposed. Gatland, Howley, McBryde need to be buried with it.

Mind you there are hardly any international class players. Coaches shouldn't have to teach skills. But they don't even try to. It's all gym shit without the ball as far as I've heard, and the best gym bunnies are picked.

I expect the fitness to make the score more respectable sadly and give Gatland a get out in 'positives'. Could even still win it which would be quite damaging for the future. Can't believe they are letting him near the Lions. I hope there are no Welsh players. They should be resting and practicing passing, catching, kicking and executing simple overlaps.

New Zealand v Wales on 09:04 - Jun 14 with 794 viewsmonmouth

Faletau is certainly an exception. Fantastic rugby player. Fitness and power should win this now and mask the terrible deficiencies again. Players taking the ball standing still is doing my head in.

New Zealand v Wales on 09:30 - Jun 14 with 780 viewsSwansNZ

Embarrassing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024