Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) 20:44 - Jan 11 with 9238 viewsSS11

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 2219 viewsSenhin

Going with the general theme of this website I'd probably have to say Bony, Michu, or just about any signing who has done well for us.... Cos y'know, good is bad. These are bad times.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 10:01 - Jan 12 with 2203 viewsmax936

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:09 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Pintado would never win this poll for two reasons.

1. His volleyed goal against Cardiff
2. His tackle on Robbie Savage.

List under legend

Itay Shechter, is head and shoulders above anyone, considering the amount of game time he had, there's plenty of other worthy contenders though.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 10:07]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 10:41 - Jan 12 with 2163 viewsperchrockjack

Talentwise, agree Schecter.

As regards a pointless signing N gog alone and none of us will know why he ever wore our shirt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 11:04 - Jan 12 with 2153 viewswaynekerr55

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 22:11 - Jan 11 by JJJack

I disagree. Vazquez had the odd good game....Palace away he played well for example. I'm not sure I could ever say Shecther had a "good" game though on ocassions he caused mayhem (Southampton away) simply because no-one, including the oppo could work out what the hell he was trying to do.

Yeah. Schecter's 'assist' for Pablo against Chelsea was totally unintended. Instead of passing he tried to turn through 10 players and luckily the ball rebounded to Pabs.

I can't believe he played as much as he did

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 11:06 - Jan 12 with 2150 viewswaynekerr55

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 10:41 - Jan 12 by perchrockjack

Talentwise, agree Schecter.

As regards a pointless signing N gog alone and none of us will know why he ever wore our shirt

I'll never forget seeing him 'play' for the U21's up here.

A 10 year old had better decision making than him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 11:21 - Jan 12 with 2130 viewsperchrockjack

Vasquez was a a loan so I didn't include him. Anyway, didn't want to upset anyone s Monday at the coalface.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 11:22 - Jan 12 with 2131 viewsGundog

Ngog! What was the point!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 19:38 - Jan 12 with 2052 viewsdobjack2

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 11:22 - Jan 12 by Gundog

Ngog! What was the point!

Panic signing as we were short of cover. Who decided on him though, I would be surprised if it was Laudrup.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 19:49 - Jan 12 with 2045 viewsJackfath

Yves Ma-Kalambay
Vangelis moras

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 22:34 - Jan 12 with 2011 viewshydraulicjack

Got to be fiskin jacket bought him i think he started one game !!!!

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 00:23 - Jan 13 with 1977 viewsStarsky

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 22:34 - Jan 12 by hydraulicjack

Got to be fiskin jacket bought him i think he started one game !!!!

I don't think we paid any money though.
We signed Matty Collins about the same time too.
Another dud.

It's just the internet, init.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 06:37 - Jan 13 with 1953 viewsDr_Winston

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 09:27 - Jan 12 by monmouth

If we're looking at hype vs reality R Donnelly has to be right up there. We 'beat' Everton to his signature, it probably cost us a fair whack and he is so sh1t he couldn't get a sniff ahead of Vasquez, Ngog or Schechter.

Plenty worse than Gorka. He was very ordinary but in Sousa's then system Messi would have struggled, and he did do some good things.

We only paid £100,000 for him and he should have played ahead of Shechter, Ngog and Vasquez. Maybe then he'd have developed as we thought he might.

Laudrup wasn't interested any any striker other than one of his boys.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 08:35 - Jan 13 with 1940 viewsScotia

Got to be Amankwaah for me, at a time we didn't have much money we blew (I think 1/4 million) on an absolutely useless right back.
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 10:59 - Jan 13 with 1925 viewsDewi1jack

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 08:35 - Jan 13 by Scotia

Got to be Amankwaah for me, at a time we didn't have much money we blew (I think 1/4 million) on an absolutely useless right back.

Yep, got to Kevin Thewanca for me as well.
Even my Swindon supporting mates gave me sh1te after we robbed them and got rid of Kevin.
Think it's a bit harsh to put Harley in there. Didn't we buy him in case we stayed down in what our Eastern cousins call "the best league to be in"?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 1840 viewsjack247

Cedric van der Gunn
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 22:21 - Jan 14 with 1801 viewsbigbony

There's 3 that stands out for me

Shefki Kuqi
Leyton Maxwell
But worse of all has to be....
Ijar Anderson
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 22:36 - Jan 14 with 1798 viewsjeza739

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:46 - Jan 11 by BobJack

Your thread so you get to decide winner.

Definition of ' worse' will differ. All pretty poor and none really helped swans cause in fairness.

Pintado did deserve a mention though.

And that goal v Forest and the performance v Hull. Unf coz he continued playing through that groin injury his performances suffered and ultimately so did his confidence. When Gorka first came to us he looked sheer quality most of the others mentioned were dross from day 1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024