Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic 12:17 - Jan 4 with 55341 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently. Cue a few days of outraged reaction until Oldham change their mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 1476 viewsStarsky

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:46 - Jan 8 by Parlay

The accused doesnt have to prove he didnt do it.

The prosecution has to prove he did.

And they did. He was found GUILTY

It's just the internet, init.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 1476 viewsApeShit

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:50 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Ok great, what was the proof then?

As we know, the justice system churns out some awful decisions at times. Would be good to know this isnt one of them.

Very interested in hearing it.

I suggest you make an FOI request if this information is not in the public domain.

Catch you later buddy.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:54 - Jan 8 with 1455 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:52 - Jan 8 by ApeShit

I suggest you make an FOI request if this information is not in the public domain.

Catch you later buddy.

Another cut and run.

There is a theme here.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:56 - Jan 8 with 1449 viewsApeShit

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:54 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Another cut and run.

There is a theme here.

Yea, no-one can be arsed with you.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:56 - Jan 8 with 1449 viewsmonmouth

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:51 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

I shall post, what, when and however i see fit my handsome boy. And that includes whether i fancy getting into a debate with a world class troll.

Ta.

To be honest, I gave up with those two a while ago. You can't really debate with sociopathic psychobots. Quite how one football trivia website can end up with two of them is seriously unlucky.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:57 - Jan 8 with 1438 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:56 - Jan 8 by monmouth

To be honest, I gave up with those two a while ago. You can't really debate with sociopathic psychobots. Quite how one football trivia website can end up with two of them is seriously unlucky.

Only the weak minded bother getting into anything half arsed with the pair of them. Nowt as queer as folk, that's for sure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:57 - Jan 8 with 1434 viewsStarsky

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:50 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Ok great, what was the proof then?

As we know, the justice system churns out some awful decisions at times. Would be good to know this isnt one of them.

Very interested in hearing it.

The evidence was presented to the jury... Who then found him guilty.
This is where your argument ends.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:57 - Jan 8 with 1429 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:52 - Jan 8 by Starsky

And they did. He was found GUILTY

Ok great, we have just lost another poster at a crucial time so you have arrived just in time.

As we know, many people have been found guilty and later found to be innocent or even worse, never won an appeal and served out the rest of their days in prison.

We woukd all love to know that this isnt the case here.

So, with that in mind, can you tell us the proof that Ched raped the woman without doubt then please?

Someone said in the other thread, "it is a situation where only the people involved will know for sure" - very true. Two say consent was given, the other say the cant remember either way, no rape allegation was made.

Will be interesting to hear your post.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:00 - Jan 8 with 1414 viewsperchrockjack

Parlay.
Is the time right for me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:00 - Jan 8 with 1415 viewsStarsky

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:57 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

Only the weak minded bother getting into anything half arsed with the pair of them. Nowt as queer as folk, that's for sure.

Neath Jack... You're absolutely correct.
I actually find Parlay and shaky quite sinister on these threads.
And for that reason, I'm out.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:05 - Jan 8 with 1392 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:57 - Jan 8 by Starsky

The evidence was presented to the jury... Who then found him guilty.
This is where your argument ends.

Riiiiight. Im sure we are all aware of that. Evidence was provided to the jury on every wrongful imprisonment case in which they were found guilty too.

I ask again, what was the proof that shows that ched certainly raped this girl.

If you cannot answer just say so, this merry go round is ridiculous.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:05 - Jan 8 with 1392 viewsVetchitBack

Given how serious and horrific rape is I'd say this is without doubt a "RELATIVELY" mild case.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:06 - Jan 8 with 1379 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 13:56 - Jan 8 by ApeShit

Yea, no-one can be arsed with you.

Nobody CAN answer you mean.

Big difference.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:07 - Jan 8 with 1360 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:00 - Jan 8 by Starsky

Neath Jack... You're absolutely correct.
I actually find Parlay and shaky quite sinister on these threads.
And for that reason, I'm out.

Another cut and run.

Anymore for any more?

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 14:09 - Jan 8 with 1344 viewsParlay

Great, your turn as the defence is dropping like flies.

Can you tell me what the proof was which shows Ched raped the girl that didn't accuse him of rape and everyone there who can remember say that consent was given.

Cheers.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:23 - Jan 8 with 1282 viewsFieryJack

You still don't get it, do you? I made this point last night and you chose to skirt it.

"What's all this garbage about "irrefutable evidence"?

Do you mean CCTV footage? Or police photographs of a bruised woman in ripped clothes?

Get real.

Rape cases are notoriously difficult to prosecute - and most never even get to court - simply because there rarely is any irrefutable evidence."

You know you're drowning, and the clear sign of it is the way you continue to cling desperately to the wreckage of asking for some 100% proof of guilt.

You must have very little experience of the real world if you don't realize that the vast majority of rapists are NOT convicted on incontrovertible, irrefutable evidence.

How could such evidence even possibly exist when it all boils down to one persons word against another?

What is the nature of this 100% proof that you so desire?

Is it physical, verbal, psychic, or what?

Please specify, if you can.

And that, dimwit, is why the jury exists - to decide, on the balance of probabilities, whose version is the most compelling and who is lying and who is not.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 1267 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:23 - Jan 8 by FieryJack

You still don't get it, do you? I made this point last night and you chose to skirt it.

"What's all this garbage about "irrefutable evidence"?

Do you mean CCTV footage? Or police photographs of a bruised woman in ripped clothes?

Get real.

Rape cases are notoriously difficult to prosecute - and most never even get to court - simply because there rarely is any irrefutable evidence."

You know you're drowning, and the clear sign of it is the way you continue to cling desperately to the wreckage of asking for some 100% proof of guilt.

You must have very little experience of the real world if you don't realize that the vast majority of rapists are NOT convicted on incontrovertible, irrefutable evidence.

How could such evidence even possibly exist when it all boils down to one persons word against another?

What is the nature of this 100% proof that you so desire?

Is it physical, verbal, psychic, or what?

Please specify, if you can.

And that, dimwit, is why the jury exists - to decide, on the balance of probabilities, whose version is the most compelling and who is lying and who is not.

Nope i saw it and answered it. It still is as shocking now as the first time i read it.

Your post seems to suggest that I am crazy to expect firm proof he did it, because there isn't any. And should accept the man is guilty while accepting there is no proof.

Thats about right... Right?

There is a thing in law called proof beyond reasonable doubt. Compelling evidence. You can not convict someone of rape for 5 years without proof just a hunch he is lying.... Well seemingly you can.

You say it boils down to one persons word against another... Right. You do know that not even the girl says she didnt consent right??

That is the point of debate.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 15:34]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:41 - Jan 8 with 1246 viewsjackonicko

I agree. It is amazing that one website got two such similar people.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:43 - Jan 8 with 1234 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:41 - Jan 8 by jackonicko

I agree. It is amazing that one website got two such similar people.

And a credit to this website it most certainly is.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:56 - Jan 8 with 1211 viewsskippyjack

Parlay is correct.. he did get convicted on flimsy evidence..it's about being objective and getting the perception of events correct.. some people can't be objective and see multiple viewpoints.. because you're so warped into a one dimensional viewpoint.. you'll brand me as a Ched Evans supporter.. but your one dimensional viewpoint is false.. because your perception of false events.. simply done.. simply mistaken.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:08 - Jan 8 with 1187 viewsreddythered

So basically you're claiming the "flimsy evidence" to be an objective fact rather than a subjective one.

The jury and the original appeal were therefore blinded by subjectivity and not acting objectively I guess is the logic.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:19 - Jan 8 with 1173 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 15:56 - Jan 8 by skippyjack

Parlay is correct.. he did get convicted on flimsy evidence..it's about being objective and getting the perception of events correct.. some people can't be objective and see multiple viewpoints.. because you're so warped into a one dimensional viewpoint.. you'll brand me as a Ched Evans supporter.. but your one dimensional viewpoint is false.. because your perception of false events.. simply done.. simply mistaken.

Spot on.

If someone were to come out with some evidence that he did it, then i would say fair enough. I am not a Ched Evans supporter, i am a justice supporter - as should we all be. I have no affiliation to Ched so if he is guilty then I say he deserved to go down.

Now what I find strange is there is now 22 pages of lengthy posts on the subject, when a few sentences would do stating the evidence.

None forthcoming, and with every post that goes by proves I am more than correct to question it.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:19 - Jan 8 with 1174 viewsskippyjack

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:08 - Jan 8 by reddythered

So basically you're claiming the "flimsy evidence" to be an objective fact rather than a subjective one.

The jury and the original appeal were therefore blinded by subjectivity and not acting objectively I guess is the logic.

You're catching on.. can you see the perception?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:26 - Jan 8 with 1144 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:19 - Jan 8 by skippyjack

You're catching on.. can you see the perception?

Well, you're the one claiming the evidence is "flimsy" which is a subjective opinion not an objective one, a claim a jury and court of appeal rejected.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:27 - Jan 8 with 1142 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:26 - Jan 8 by reddythered

Well, you're the one claiming the evidence is "flimsy" which is a subjective opinion not an objective one, a claim a jury and court of appeal rejected.

Excellent.

What was the evidence again?

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024