Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic 12:17 - Jan 4 with 55340 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently. Cue a few days of outraged reaction until Oldham change their mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 1569 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:37 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

"You can see what he meant by that. He is a rich young footballer, he doesn't need to rape women to get them. "

And that, in a nutshell, shows that you have absolutely no idea.

You'd think, being such a 'rich young footballer' that he would be able to 'get women' (as you so charmingly put it) by you know, actually meeting them first, wouldn't you, rather than by letting himself into their room uninvited when they are out of it.

That makes no sense what so ever lisa.

It wasn't my opinion, it was what Ched said. You have read the case right?

I am making the obvious deduction that saying he can "have anyone" was a young mans defence of why he wouldn't rape someone rather than a big headed flippant remark... As is being suggested.

Understand points before you define debates by them is what i would suggest.

Im still waiting for a piece of irrefutable evidence that he raped her by the way. You have just insinuated they were "out of it" - can you expand on that.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 17:48]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 1573 viewsJonnyTheJack

Alarming the amount of people defending him and actually applauding Oldham for signing him. What the whole family has done and the way they have gone about defending him is absolutely sickening too. Scum of the earth.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 1555 viewsDarran

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:43 - Jan 7 by JonnyTheJack

Alarming the amount of people defending him and actually applauding Oldham for signing him. What the whole family has done and the way they have gone about defending him is absolutely sickening too. Scum of the earth.

I agree mate f*cking filth they are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 1553 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:37 - Jan 7 by Parlay

This isnt a battle of the minds, gameshow style. I am not a Ched Evans activist and thus do not have the inclination to go into study regarding the case. This is, as i thought, was a discussion about opposing views rather than an exchange between Ched Evans case scholars.

Ive not followed the case, i only discovered his website yesterday after you discussed it (putting it to me that my opinion was formed from it, strange after not even knowing of its existence).

If you are not happy in discussing the case with someone who is open minded that hasn't spend the last 2 years going over every case note then a football forum debate probably isn't for you.

On the evidence you have presented, someone who seemingly has read the notes, then it seems an absolute sham of a case. I have asked you to substantiate what you are saying and you have seemingly refused to, telling me to research it myself. Thats not really the manner or spirit a debate should be held in.

Nothing you have said, suggests he is guilty other than a jury finding him so. But even the most one eyed anti ched campaigner, you for example, know that isnt necessarily telling when you look through history.

Im here simply asking for any sort of evidence, solid not circumstantial, that ched raped the girl. So far we have nothing.

why are you so happy then to assume he's so innocent when you haven't, by your own admission, looked at any of the details (not a two year study, should take you all of 10 minutes to read the transcript).

And I think that while arguing about opinions on the relative merits of Routledge vs Dyer on the right wing could quite understandably be done without any factual knowledge or degree of research to back up a position, taking a position as you have done on Ched Evans' guilt would certainly require some degree of knowledge given the seriousness of the topic being discussed.

I haven't presented any evidence, nor is it my job to do so, the fact is that he is a convicted rapist that is currently still serving his sentence (a fact that so many keep missing) and as such should be treated as a man who is currently serving a sentence for rape.

Just think about that for a moment - a football club has signed a man who is CURRENTLY serving a sentence for rape. That's great for the young girls of Oldham isn't it? And a really strong message to send out to the young men of Oldham as well. And in certain sections of that community, we already know that there is such support for any degree of women's rights as well.

And all in the hope that he may be able to score a couple of goals for their football team. Pathetic.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:54 - Jan 7 with 1540 viewscockett_jack

Never liked Oldham, all the more reason to dislike them now.

How someone who rapes a 19 year old and fails to show no remorse for it can walk back into a profession is staggering. Anybody defending him needs to imagine how you'd feel if it were your daughter, sister, girlfriend etc who'd been the victim.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 1537 viewsskippyjack

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:54 - Jan 7 by cockett_jack

Never liked Oldham, all the more reason to dislike them now.

How someone who rapes a 19 year old and fails to show no remorse for it can walk back into a profession is staggering. Anybody defending him needs to imagine how you'd feel if it were your daughter, sister, girlfriend etc who'd been the victim.

Well considering she got 'absolutely' plastered and got a cab with a bloke back to a hotel room.. this girl didn't cover herself in glory with this..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:09 - Jan 7 with 1530 viewsJonnyTheJack

SSN asking Oldham fans if they're happy with signing Ched Evans : "Yeah, we need a goalscorer".

Football fans are spineless.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 1520 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:07 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

Well considering she got 'absolutely' plastered and got a cab with a bloke back to a hotel room.. this girl didn't cover herself in glory with this..

she didn't get a cab back with the bloke that was done for rape though.

I realise that is such a difficult concept.
Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:23 - Jan 7 with 1488 viewsskippyjack

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:15 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

she didn't get a cab back with the bloke that was done for rape though.

I realise that is such a difficult concept.

It's not difficult to imagine one of his mates would join in though.. this sort of stuff happens up and down the country.. girls today are 'unbelievable'.. they're nuts.. go to the gym.. get a Joey Essex haircut.. get a sleeve.. these girls are up for all sorts.. I've seen some stuff.. remarkable stuff.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 1480 viewsheadcleaner

so getting drunk and going back to a hotel/motel makes someone fair game? If a girl however 'easy' or drunk she might be doesn't under any circumstance make her fair game or does it pardon a bloke however sober or drunk he might be to rape her.

How difficult is for people to grasp the fact that he has not once apologised or shown any remorse for the crime he was convicted for. Ched Evans is in fact a convicted rapist end of until he can overturn that fact

The fact his mrs has a website professing his innocence big deal a fat lot of good those pages of spin have done him.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:27 - Jan 7 with 1473 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:23 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

It's not difficult to imagine one of his mates would join in though.. this sort of stuff happens up and down the country.. girls today are 'unbelievable'.. they're nuts.. go to the gym.. get a Joey Essex haircut.. get a sleeve.. these girls are up for all sorts.. I've seen some stuff.. remarkable stuff.

oh dear God.

so she should have realised that his mates would join in.

There I leave the conversation - I think it may have just hit rock bottom and that's saying something.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:27 - Jan 7 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:23 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

That's a ridiculous post, verging on the totally disgusting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:31 - Jan 7 with 1455 viewsskippyjack

You're all old though.. you don't know wtf goes on these days.. it's mental out there.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 1435 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 16:54 - Jan 7 by Darran

Do you fancy him or summin? Weird f*ck.

It's cos he's welsh innit.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:42 - Jan 7 with 1424 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:08 - Jan 7 by Parlay

You can see what he meant by that. He is a rich young footballer, he doesn't need to rape women to get them.

A very young comment indeed, granted. But to fail to get the reason he said it as opposed to a flippant big headed remark would be a mistake.

Rape has got nothing to do with "getting women".

I generally find you quite entertaining but you have outed your self as a raging misogynist lately. I thought Australia had moved on from all that macho bravado.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:51 - Jan 7 with 1366 viewsshenleymun

How the hell can anyone go in one sentence from "one of his mates would join in" to "girls today are unbelievable"....
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:31 - Jan 7 with 1287 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 17:49 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

why are you so happy then to assume he's so innocent when you haven't, by your own admission, looked at any of the details (not a two year study, should take you all of 10 minutes to read the transcript).

And I think that while arguing about opinions on the relative merits of Routledge vs Dyer on the right wing could quite understandably be done without any factual knowledge or degree of research to back up a position, taking a position as you have done on Ched Evans' guilt would certainly require some degree of knowledge given the seriousness of the topic being discussed.

I haven't presented any evidence, nor is it my job to do so, the fact is that he is a convicted rapist that is currently still serving his sentence (a fact that so many keep missing) and as such should be treated as a man who is currently serving a sentence for rape.

Just think about that for a moment - a football club has signed a man who is CURRENTLY serving a sentence for rape. That's great for the young girls of Oldham isn't it? And a really strong message to send out to the young men of Oldham as well. And in certain sections of that community, we already know that there is such support for any degree of women's rights as well.

And all in the hope that he may be able to score a couple of goals for their football team. Pathetic.

Where have i assumed he is innocent? I have said from the details i know and the details you have told me, the case looks a sham. You are still yet to tell me one piece of key evidence.

It doesn't matter how serious the matter is, you have read all the notes and still cant come up with anything other than circumstantial evidence. In fact everything that seems to be emerging is pointing to the opposite, nobody was even accused of rape by her.

You say it is not your job to present evidence yet expect me to read through case notes, that is not my job either unless you want to folk out a wage for the privilege? This is a discussion, yet you have failed to give anything of substance to suggest ched raped her. Remember the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defence.... So what was it?

What difference does him serving his sentence make? Does that mean he is not allowed to work then? No.

If you disagree then go to Cameron as it is the laws of the land.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:36 - Jan 7 with 1272 viewsBanosswan

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:31 - Jan 7 by Parlay

Where have i assumed he is innocent? I have said from the details i know and the details you have told me, the case looks a sham. You are still yet to tell me one piece of key evidence.

It doesn't matter how serious the matter is, you have read all the notes and still cant come up with anything other than circumstantial evidence. In fact everything that seems to be emerging is pointing to the opposite, nobody was even accused of rape by her.

You say it is not your job to present evidence yet expect me to read through case notes, that is not my job either unless you want to folk out a wage for the privilege? This is a discussion, yet you have failed to give anything of substance to suggest ched raped her. Remember the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defence.... So what was it?

What difference does him serving his sentence make? Does that mean he is not allowed to work then? No.

If you disagree then go to Cameron as it is the laws of the land.

And the laws of the land decreed that a jury of his peers, having heard all the evidence found him guilty of rape.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:37 - Jan 7 with 1267 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:42 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

Rape has got nothing to do with "getting women".

I generally find you quite entertaining but you have outed your self as a raging misogynist lately. I thought Australia had moved on from all that macho bravado.

Eh? Did you read my post at all? Where have i said rape has anything to do with "getting women"? A misogynist? Don't be ridiculous. Thats as bad as the "is it coz i is black" crowd.... Oh dont tell me, im a racist now too right?

Get a grip and get an opinion of worth without having to resort to such nonsense.

Right - I shall repeat, "i can get anyone" was cheds words - not mine. By "get anyone" he meant getting women didnt he... or are we all too precious for me to clarify that?

I explained what he clearly meant by that and not the big headed, flippant remark some are making it out to be. But a young response to why he didnt have to resort to rape.

If you cant understand that then i am afraid there is no hope on the debate front with you.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:45]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:41 - Jan 7 with 1254 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:36 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

And the laws of the land decreed that a jury of his peers, having heard all the evidence found him guilty of rape.

Indeed. But you cant back the laws of the land for one thing and then on the other not allow him back to work, you either agree with the laws of the land or you dont.

I am yet to hear any evidence to suggest he raped her, until that time I cannot say he is guilty. Miscarriages of justice happen often in cases like this where it is very much, he said, she said.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:48 - Jan 7 with 1238 viewsBanosswan

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:41 - Jan 7 by Parlay

Indeed. But you cant back the laws of the land for one thing and then on the other not allow him back to work, you either agree with the laws of the land or you dont.

I am yet to hear any evidence to suggest he raped her, until that time I cannot say he is guilty. Miscarriages of justice happen often in cases like this where it is very much, he said, she said.

Why do you feel the need to decide whether or not he raped her? The jury agreed he did and that's all we need to know. If he is genuinely aggrieved, then appeals should go on without the public showing that his own backers are doing.

As far as the separate issue of him being employed whilst on probation, this article is quite good at explaining things http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30699017
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:50]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 1211 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:48 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

Why do you feel the need to decide whether or not he raped her? The jury agreed he did and that's all we need to know. If he is genuinely aggrieved, then appeals should go on without the public showing that his own backers are doing.

As far as the separate issue of him being employed whilst on probation, this article is quite good at explaining things http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30699017
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:50]

I decide on everything when it comes to what I believe, within reason, and never allow others to do that for me.

There have been countless miscarriages of justice throughout history, countless. I am a keen amateur psychologist and everything Ched has done and said smacks of a man convinced by his innocence. Likewise there have been countless cases of people guilty as sin not being convicted.

I have heard nothing, absolutely nothing, proving his guilt beyond reasonable doubt, other than the fact some members of the public thought he was.... Which needless to say is t proof.

I will back any person released from prison to exercise their right to integrate themselves into the community be that housing or working rights. Ched is no exception.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:58]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:58 - Jan 7 with 1206 viewsBanosswan

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:57 - Jan 7 by Parlay

I decide on everything when it comes to what I believe, within reason, and never allow others to do that for me.

There have been countless miscarriages of justice throughout history, countless. I am a keen amateur psychologist and everything Ched has done and said smacks of a man convinced by his innocence. Likewise there have been countless cases of people guilty as sin not being convicted.

I have heard nothing, absolutely nothing, proving his guilt beyond reasonable doubt, other than the fact some members of the public thought he was.... Which needless to say is t proof.

I will back any person released from prison to exercise their right to integrate themselves into the community be that housing or working rights. Ched is no exception.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:58]

Sociopaths genuinely believe everything they do is OK. Doesn't make them right.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 22:03 - Jan 7 with 1186 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:58 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

Sociopaths genuinely believe everything they do is OK. Doesn't make them right.

Is that supposed to actually mean anything?

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 22:05 - Jan 7 with 1181 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:37 - Jan 7 by Parlay

Eh? Did you read my post at all? Where have i said rape has anything to do with "getting women"? A misogynist? Don't be ridiculous. Thats as bad as the "is it coz i is black" crowd.... Oh dont tell me, im a racist now too right?

Get a grip and get an opinion of worth without having to resort to such nonsense.

Right - I shall repeat, "i can get anyone" was cheds words - not mine. By "get anyone" he meant getting women didnt he... or are we all too precious for me to clarify that?

I explained what he clearly meant by that and not the big headed, flippant remark some are making it out to be. But a young response to why he didnt have to resort to rape.

If you cant understand that then i am afraid there is no hope on the debate front with you.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 21:45]

Weak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024