Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malky says sorry to Tan 14:20 - May 9 with 11701 viewsJackArmy07

you couldn't make it up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27338126

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:36 - May 9 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

Gun to his head no doubt.SHOCKING and really this TAN and club really should vanish into the stratosphere as they re making Wales a joke

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:43 - May 9 with 1672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:36 - May 9 by perchrockjack

Gun to his head no doubt.SHOCKING and really this TAN and club really should vanish into the stratosphere as they re making Wales a joke

You may be closer than you think with that assessment Perchie

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:50 - May 9 with 1658 viewsmonmouth

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:43 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

You may be closer than you think with that assessment Perchie

You're on my wavelength Bryn, although to be fair I was probably thinking investigators and personal issues.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:50 - May 9 with 1658 viewsperchrockjack

Im always close to the bone Bryn.

Beneath this d1ckhead internet persona lies a truly devious fecker.

Should have been an agent.

MALKY has clearly- to me- been fecked off no doubt compensated with a clause staing his public apology. Its worse than all the lies and hypocrisy you see on here.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:00 - May 9 with 1638 viewsGlyn1

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:50 - May 9 by perchrockjack

Im always close to the bone Bryn.

Beneath this d1ckhead internet persona lies a truly devious fecker.

Should have been an agent.

MALKY has clearly- to me- been fecked off no doubt compensated with a clause staing his public apology. Its worse than all the lies and hypocrisy you see on here.

Saving face is a big part of Malaysian culture apparently.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:07 - May 9 with 1629 viewsOldjack

It stinks as does everything and every one connected to that slimy club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:17 - May 9 with 1610 viewsGowerjack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:07 - May 9 by Oldjack

It stinks as does everything and every one connected to that slimy club

Yep

A disgrace.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:34 - May 9 with 1592 viewswaynekerr55

Malky says sorry to Tan on 21:00 - May 9 by Glyn1

Saving face is a big part of Malaysian culture apparently.

As it the colour RED

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Malky says sorry to Tan on 22:11 - May 9 with 1565 viewsImAlrightJack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:30 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Equal to Derby? Didn't they only get 11 points?

Well, if you add up all points picked up by every team who played in the Premier League over every season they have played, Burnley and Swindon are joint bottom on 30. Derby are the worse based on individual seasons with 11 points like you say, but have played other seasons in the Prem. Overall, Cardiff are the worse and all the bottom 3 of all-time have all played one season. Still, Burnley are up for next season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_records_and_statistics#All-time_FA_P
Malky says sorry to Tan on 22:21 - May 9 with 1543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 22:11 - May 9 by ImAlrightJack

Well, if you add up all points picked up by every team who played in the Premier League over every season they have played, Burnley and Swindon are joint bottom on 30. Derby are the worse based on individual seasons with 11 points like you say, but have played other seasons in the Prem. Overall, Cardiff are the worse and all the bottom 3 of all-time have all played one season. Still, Burnley are up for next season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_records_and_statistics#All-time_FA_P

Ah makes sense when you put it that way. And they were awful weren't they. I could believe they beat us up there, still can't TBH
[Post edited 9 May 2014 22:22]

Malky says sorry to Tan on 22:42 - May 9 with 1516 viewsbluenile

Malky says sorry to Tan on 14:51 - May 9 by orion3016

The pay off wouldn't have been much as tan felt Malky had already robbed him by taking bungs from transfers

Malky backed off to save his career and be appointed by Norwich but it's common knowledge that he's had his fingers in the till

You must be out of your mind posting that load of stuff in writing on here.......................it may well be you will regret ever doing it. Some people!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:10 - May 9 with 1488 viewsImAlrightJack

I actually looked away from the TV when the corner was taken hoping it was not a goal, so missed it luckily enough. That was back when they used to park the bus, then score on a break with a winger crossing it in, then someone getting his nut on it, only to park the bus again afters. Would have been the most boring team to stay up... ever if they did it with those same tactics every win and draw.

They were an embarrassment to the league, shipping 3 or more almost every game. Still, we thrashed them in the end, which was the start of their rot, as the average points per game went down a lot after that.
Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:12 - May 9 with 1486 viewsdobjack2

Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:14 - May 9 by ScoobyDoo

Embarrassing for Malky and Moody, more questions than answers there in my opinion!

The truth won't ever be published on this one. Ah well the huw and mikey show must be due soon.
Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:39 - May 9 with 1473 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think Tan is prepared to pay big bucks to save face with the supporters. Both statements are almost exactly the same and at the same time. I think both are prepared to take a slight knock to be handsomely paid. The way they have worded their statements is almost a pi$$ take. Even BBC Cardiff pointed out how strange and similar they were. I don't know whether their fans will take it as good or bad news but it seems Tan is in for the long haul.
I would very much doubt if ML will be apologising to Huw in a similar manner.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:50 - May 9 with 1461 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:39 - May 9 by Private_Partz

I think Tan is prepared to pay big bucks to save face with the supporters. Both statements are almost exactly the same and at the same time. I think both are prepared to take a slight knock to be handsomely paid. The way they have worded their statements is almost a pi$$ take. Even BBC Cardiff pointed out how strange and similar they were. I don't know whether their fans will take it as good or bad news but it seems Tan is in for the long haul.

More more likely they share the same solicitors who drafted said statements.

Couldn't possibly be what it appears to be at face value. Has to be that conspiracy angle for the tinfoil hat wearers.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Malky says sorry to Tan on 00:01 - May 10 with 1449 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clumsy work by the solicitors if that is the case. Granted it could be that Tan has them over a barrel and there is something to hide. If that is the case then Tan could be prepared to pull the plug and go after all.
I prefer my version :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Malky says sorry to Tan on 00:03 - May 10 with 1446 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 00:01 - May 10 by Private_Partz

Clumsy work by the solicitors if that is the case. Granted it could be that Tan has them over a barrel and there is something to hide. If that is the case then Tan could be prepared to pull the plug and go after all.
I prefer my version :-)

If there's something to hide re Malky and Moody's actions, it would be hidden for good reason, imo something that could result in potential league action against the club.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Malky says sorry to Tan on 00:12 - May 10 with 1433 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fair comment. Murky waters indeed if that is the case.
My view is more simplistic as all Tan's actions always seem to me to be a combination of wanting to be loved and to be in pole position to receive any plaudits that are dished out.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 03:25 - May 10 with 1389 viewswestside

and two days before the last game of the season

which happens to be at home

so makes tan look good
Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:07 - May 10 with 1328 viewsUxbridge

Malky says sorry to Tan on 00:03 - May 10 by reddythered

If there's something to hide re Malky and Moody's actions, it would be hidden for good reason, imo something that could result in potential league action against the club.

If illegal activity took place then it's also illegal to cover it up. I do hope you're not accusing your owner of such activities.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:28 - May 10 with 1310 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 23:39 - May 9 by Private_Partz

Almost as if they were written by Dr. No , no?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:35 - May 10 with 1299 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:07 - May 10 by Uxbridge

If illegal activity took place then it's also illegal to cover it up. I do hope you're not accusing your owner of such activities.

Who knows? It's a possible scenario.

Why would Moody grovel to the extent he did given he's already in another job?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:43 - May 10 with 1289 viewsUxbridge

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:35 - May 10 by reddythered

Who knows? It's a possible scenario.

Why would Moody grovel to the extent he did given he's already in another job?

You seem under the impression he wrote it.

You also seem under the impression that your scenario that they weren't paid a dime is equally likely as the scenario these comments are in return for them getting the payoffs they were after, so Tan gets to save face.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:52 - May 10 with 1275 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I spent a month in Malaysia in 1998 and had a couple of barneys with their officials.

I got what I wanted but had to apologise "for any offence I may have caused" in order to ensure that they didn't lose face with their colleagues which was the worst thing that could possibly happen to them.

It's their culture and if you don't go with it you get nowhere out there.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 10:06 - May 10 with 1264 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 09:43 - May 10 by Uxbridge

You seem under the impression he wrote it.

You also seem under the impression that your scenario that they weren't paid a dime is equally likely as the scenario these comments are in return for them getting the payoffs they were after, so Tan gets to save face.

No, I'm under the impression the solicitors wrote it.

I'm also under the impression that given the level of outright hatred between Tan and Mackay I've zero doubt if Tan was in the wrong, Maakay would want to screw him for everything he could get; also that Tan would not want to pay anything to Mackay.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024