Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malky says sorry to Tan 14:20 - May 9 with 11700 viewsJackArmy07

you couldn't make it up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27338126

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:08 - May 9 with 1499 viewsMattG

What I don't understand is how, if an overspend of £15m last summer is enough to make Tan "livid", Cardiff fans expect him to fork out substantially more than that next season for another promotion push.
Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:20 - May 9 with 1485 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:08 - May 9 by MattG

What I don't understand is how, if an overspend of £15m last summer is enough to make Tan "livid", Cardiff fans expect him to fork out substantially more than that next season for another promotion push.

Idiots expect him to spend that doesn't mean everyone does.

We spent about 5m on 6, 7 players in January. Tan claimed he played a bigger part in the deals. I'd expect similar level spending balanced out by player sales.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:22 - May 9 with 1484 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it National Apologise to a Tyrant Day?

No self respect some people. And that's just Malky and Moody. Vermin fans have had none for decades.

Poll: Tory leader

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:24 - May 9 with 1481 viewsdgt73

Malky says sorry to Tan on 14:27 - May 9 by reddythered

Doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Pay off? Probably got a settlement, but given the way the media championed Malky as treated badly by an evil foreigner, it would have to be a lot of cash for Malky to willingly lose that goodwill.

I guess maybe, just maybe Tan was right all along. Somehow I doubt most fans or media will see it that way.

Only a thick tw@t would see it that way. The truth probably is ccfc told mm if you say sorry to tan we will give you your pay-off. Gutless tw@t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:30 - May 9 with 1468 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:24 - May 9 by dgt73

Only a thick tw@t would see it that way. The truth probably is ccfc told mm if you say sorry to tan we will give you your pay-off. Gutless tw@t.

The truth is that's the version you'd like to believe.

The reality is we don't know the truth; if the Daily Heil claim that Malky pays own legal fees, no compensation is true, then your "truth" is thus bollocks.

EDIT : It's now being claimed Moody too has settled and apologised. According to the world famous author, Moody when fired was paid up till end of season. As said clueless world famous author would say, "Hmm, interesting".
[Post edited 9 May 2014 17:32]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:43 - May 9 with 1425 viewsSwanzay

Moody's apology:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/crystal-palace-sportin
[Post edited 9 May 2014 17:43]
Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:45 - May 9 with 1419 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:06 - May 9 by reddythered

In Malaysia, which is his powerbase, I'd tend to agree. Don't make serious money like that by being a nice guy.

Here? Eh... different story...

Leopard changes spots eh, just because he's in another country? Hmmmnnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:49 - May 9 with 1411 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:45 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Leopard changes spots eh, just because he's in another country? Hmmmnnnn

No, hmmmmm.

Read the post hmmmm.

Care to name me which powerful entities Tan has links / dealings with here to give him power hmmmmmm? Would that be zero if any, hmmmmm?

Login to get fewer ads

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:51 - May 9 with 1404 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:43 - May 9 by Swanzay

Moody's apology:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/crystal-palace-sportin
[Post edited 9 May 2014 17:43]

Fairly similar to Mackays statement. AAMB seem to be jumping upon that, claiming Tan wrote them.

Could well be, given the closeness between the two, they share the same solicitor - the timing of the settlements and apologies seem convenient enough.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:53 - May 9 with 1397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:49 - May 9 by reddythered

No, hmmmmm.

Read the post hmmmm.

Care to name me which powerful entities Tan has links / dealings with here to give him power hmmmmmm? Would that be zero if any, hmmmmm?

What I mean is he won't change how he operates just because he's in the UK. I would have thought his bloody mindedness over the rebrand and ruthlessness would have aptly demonstrated that.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:56 - May 9 with 1392 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:53 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

What I mean is he won't change how he operates just because he's in the UK. I would have thought his bloody mindedness over the rebrand and ruthlessness would have aptly demonstrated that.

I know.

Bloody minded, ruthless, agree that's not going to change.

My point was more the culture in Malaysia is nowhere near the same as that in the UK. The approach for making money, being successful in Malaysia is almost certainly different to that in the UK. Lacks the powerbase to control anything here other than the club.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:58 - May 9 with 1386 viewsdgt73

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:30 - May 9 by reddythered

The truth is that's the version you'd like to believe.

The reality is we don't know the truth; if the Daily Heil claim that Malky pays own legal fees, no compensation is true, then your "truth" is thus bollocks.

EDIT : It's now being claimed Moody too has settled and apologised. According to the world famous author, Moody when fired was paid up till end of season. As said clueless world famous author would say, "Hmm, interesting".
[Post edited 9 May 2014 17:32]

Whatever the truth, it's still embarrassing.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:01 - May 9 with 1382 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:58 - May 9 by dgt73

Don't disagree.

Either major ballsup by Tan or Moody and Mackay lose their halos. Likelihood based upon what I know, I veer to the latter.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:06 - May 9 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:56 - May 9 by reddythered

I know.

Bloody minded, ruthless, agree that's not going to change.

My point was more the culture in Malaysia is nowhere near the same as that in the UK. The approach for making money, being successful in Malaysia is almost certainly different to that in the UK. Lacks the powerbase to control anything here other than the club.

Oh I don't know so much. Look at our parliament and some lobbying groups. I think the UK is catching up in this regard. Regrettably

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:09 - May 9 with 1373 viewsdgt73

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:01 - May 9 by reddythered

Don't disagree.

Either major ballsup by Tan or Moody and Mackay lose their halos. Likelihood based upon what I know, I veer to the latter.

And a kick in the teeth for the cardiff fans that supported mm.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:11 - May 9 with 1363 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:09 - May 9 by dgt73

Innit. I bet they don't know which way to turn, some of them. Reeks of something when two camps do bitterly opposed start kissing and cuddling in the public glare

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:23 - May 9 with 1336 viewsreddythered

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:09 - May 9 by dgt73

Always a problem when some fans support a manager more than they support a club, seemingly. Suspect a fair few supported Malky for an anti-Tan agenda rather than anything else.

Malky says sorry to Tan on 18:57 - May 9 with 1304 viewslonglostjack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:51 - May 9 by reddythered

Fairly similar to Mackays statement. AAMB seem to be jumping upon that, claiming Tan wrote them.

Could well be, given the closeness between the two, they share the same solicitor - the timing of the settlements and apologies seem convenient enough.

Malky and Moody's lawyers will have written that under instruction from Emperor' Tan's lawyers - I wonder what he had on them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:08 - May 9 with 1296 viewsGowerjack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 14:22 - May 9 by Darran

Doesn't take a genius to see what that's all about.

How much was the pay off anyway?

Motorway services brown envelopes stuffed full of fifties........?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:14 - May 9 with 1289 viewsScoobyDoo

Malky says sorry to Tan on 17:58 - May 9 by dgt73

Embarrassing for Malky and Moody, more questions than answers there in my opinion!
Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:30 - May 9 with 1263 viewslonglostjack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:08 - May 9 by Gowerjack

Motorway services brown envelopes stuffed full of fifties........?

I'm sure that's what Malky wouldn't mind people believing - an apology in return for a thick wad of cash and you may be right - but I I reckon Tan had em by the goolies.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:02 - May 9 with 1224 viewsGowerjack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 19:30 - May 9 by longlostjack

I'm sure that's what Malky wouldn't mind people believing - an apology in return for a thick wad of cash and you may be right - but I I reckon Tan had em by the goolies.

That's not what I meant.

I was told several weeks ago by a Redturd of my acquaintance that this would happen.

Think about the frankly strange transfer dealings last summer ( Cornelius etc ) why would any sane manager pay so much over the odds?

What was in it for him?

Tan had all the dirt on MM.

The climbdown is to stop the dirt being dragged through the courts to MM's disadvantage.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:07 - May 9 with 1213 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:02 - May 9 by Gowerjack

That's not what I meant.

I was told several weeks ago by a Redturd of my acquaintance that this would happen.

Think about the frankly strange transfer dealings last summer ( Cornelius etc ) why would any sane manager pay so much over the odds?

What was in it for him?

Tan had all the dirt on MM.

The climbdown is to stop the dirt being dragged through the courts to MM's disadvantage.

Mackay must be pretty thick to think he'd get away with that in the first place

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:24 - May 9 with 1201 viewsImAlrightJack

Terribly embarrassing for them, and one of many reasons this seasons relegation battle turned out to be a damp squib.

Still, let's just laugh at them being the joint-worse Premier League team of all-time based on total points across all seasons played.
Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:30 - May 9 with 1183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Malky says sorry to Tan on 20:24 - May 9 by ImAlrightJack

Terribly embarrassing for them, and one of many reasons this seasons relegation battle turned out to be a damp squib.

Still, let's just laugh at them being the joint-worse Premier League team of all-time based on total points across all seasons played.

Equal to Derby? Didn't they only get 11 points?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024