Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17754 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:02 - Feb 13 with 1115 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:58 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

What Weight? I'm Super heavy

What Level? Mostly junior, by the sounds of it

I'm very impressed, your obviously better at boxing than talking about football management

Campaign at 147

Currently fighting in English University boxing series
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:03 - Feb 13 with 1111 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:02 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Campaign at 147

Currently fighting in English University boxing series

Gay!

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:08 - Feb 13 with 1095 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:03 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Gay!

Coach said I've got concussive knockout power like Nas in his prime
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 1079 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:08 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Coach said I've got concussive knockout power like Nas in his prime

Really?

Your certainly making me feel sleepy, More Nap than Naz.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:16 - Feb 13 with 1062 viewsLeonisGod

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by raynor94

Honestly now what do you get off on posting on here acting like a nob, your an embarrassment to your club

We're his club - he's a comedy creation! Probably JF. Can't believe people are falling for it.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:20 - Feb 13 with 1056 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:16 - Feb 13 by LeonisGod

We're his club - he's a comedy creation! Probably JF. Can't believe people are falling for it.

You wish.I think I've only been to Wales oncem maybe when I was 4 or 5.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:21 - Feb 13 with 1054 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:10 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Really?

Your certainly making me feel sleepy, More Nap than Naz.

I've put a lot of people away with the big right hand. Some guy thought he would cause me problems because he was a southpaw…sent him home early.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:24 - Feb 13 with 1045 viewsJackanapes

Didn't we have a Liverpool supporter who lives in London and goes to Uni?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 1041 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:21 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

I've put a lot of people away with the big right hand. Some guy thought he would cause me problems because he was a southpaw…sent him home early.

I love it, I bet your sat there with the beginners guide to boxing on your spindly lap, picking any word to not sound like the layman that you are.

Bore off!

And your mam wasnt very good either, too much teeth

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:34 - Feb 13 with 1009 viewsmahoss

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:52 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Are you sure !!!
Your not telling porkies now are you ?
What Liverpool players had an argument during the match ?

You have,nt replied
You are a plastic Liverpool fan !
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:36 - Feb 13 with 997 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:25 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

I love it, I bet your sat there with the beginners guide to boxing on your spindly lap, picking any word to not sound like the layman that you are.

Bore off!

And your mam wasnt very good either, too much teeth

Pfft mate, I've already offered you a fight. You can come to my next fight on March 17th and see who's a layman.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:41 - Feb 13 with 987 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:36 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Pfft mate, I've already offered you a fight. You can come to my next fight on March 17th and see who's a layman.

Whereabouts, I'm in the Southeast of England and always enjoy watching a bout.

Venue please?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:45 - Feb 13 with 980 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:41 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Whereabouts, I'm in the Southeast of England and always enjoy watching a bout.

Venue please?

Great, I probably will be fighting at Medway Park in Gillingham Kent.]]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:49 - Feb 13 with 977 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:34 - Feb 13 by mahoss

You have,nt replied
You are a plastic Liverpool fan !

Grobelar and Beglin
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:50 - Feb 13 with 973 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:45 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Great, I probably will be fighting at Medway Park in Gillingham Kent.]]

Bet its crap

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:53 - Feb 13 with 968 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:50 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Bet its crap

Na it was used for training before 2012 olympics
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:55 - Feb 13 with 960 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:53 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Na it was used for training before 2012 olympics

I meant your fight dopey

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:58 - Feb 13 with 957 viewsJackanapes

He used to have boxers for avatars as well.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 00:17 - Feb 14 with 939 viewsDarran

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:24 - Feb 13 by Jackanapes

Didn't we have a Liverpool supporter who lives in London and goes to Uni?

Yes but he's from Newport.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 00:18 - Feb 14 with 938 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:55 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

I meant your fight dopey

Come and watch? I promise you a big finish (not like that hahaha)
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 0:19]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 00:30 - Feb 14 with 924 viewsSwanjaxs

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Fight me

Do you know Kieren??

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 01:09 - Feb 14 with 905 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 00:18 - Feb 14 by WorkingClassHero

Come and watch? I promise you a big finish (not like that hahaha)
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 0:19]

That's what your mam said

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 02:23 - Feb 14 with 872 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Fight me

Don't speak to your father like that !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 11:02 - Feb 14 with 810 viewsperchrockjack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:33 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Was born in Mosley Hill…

wtf is Mosley Hill.

You ve either spelt it wrong ,or simply got the name out of a map.
Where in Mossley Hill ?

You sure you aint a cockney

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:21 - Feb 14 with 773 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:36 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Ayy ayy calm down now calm down! LoL

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024