Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17753 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:19 - Feb 13 with 1007 viewsbig_vern

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:05 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

WBA 1 Arsenal 1
WBA 1 Chelsea 1
WBA 1 Everton 1
WBA 2 City 3
United 1 WBA 2

Do you see the pattern? We batter most teams, can't win every game. Kolo won't play again, Mamadou Sakho and Agger are back.

But why cant you batter every team? You are f%cking brilliant mun.
We beat them, can you tell us where we went wrong, please?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 992 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:19 - Feb 13 by big_vern

But why cant you batter every team? You are f%cking brilliant mun.
We beat them, can you tell us where we went wrong, please?

Got complacent. Battered Arsenal and got a good win last night to compensate.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:25 - Feb 13 with 985 viewsblackswan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:15 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Kenny isn't Brendan…….

and monk isnt ml we were talking about shit signings and my point is we spent nothing on them
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:27 - Feb 13 with 981 viewsWorkingClassHero

Since Brendan left the quality of football has reduced drastically. You could always bank on Swansea to trouble top teams at the Liberty under Brendan (Beat LFC, Arsenal, City) but thats because he is a superb tactician. Monk has no hope of achieving scalps like those except he dramatically changees philosophy.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 15:27]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:29 - Feb 13 with 969 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:27 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Since Brendan left the quality of football has reduced drastically. You could always bank on Swansea to trouble top teams at the Liberty under Brendan (Beat LFC, Arsenal, City) but thats because he is a superb tactician. Monk has no hope of achieving scalps like those except he dramatically changees philosophy.

Your still boring the arrse off me, Brendans great, we know, sod off

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:32 - Feb 13 with 951 viewsperchrockjack

He ll be from Surrey , Stavanger or Strabane

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:32 - Feb 13 with 952 viewsraynor94

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:15 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Why does it matter?

says it all, you sad little man, go and troll the spurs board they are your rivals!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:32 - Feb 13 with 952 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:29 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Your still boring the arrse off me, Brendans great, we know, sod off

You can't tell me that you're not worried about recent events atyour club…
Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:33 - Feb 13 with 950 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:32 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

He ll be from Surrey , Stavanger or Strabane

Was born in Mosley Hill…
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:35 - Feb 13 with 941 viewsraynor94

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:33 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Was born in Mosley Hill…

Stop in mun my sides are aching

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:40 - Feb 13 with 959 viewsbig_vern

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:27 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

You are kidding, right?? You obviously never seen all our games under Rodgers.
In our first season under Laudrup, we did manage to beat Arsenal away, Liverpool away, Chelsea Away.
Time will tell whether we will beat any of the top teams under Monk.
Who knows, we may turn you over on your patch. Well, Liverpools ground, f*ck knows where you are from.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 951 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:32 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

You can't tell me that you're not worried about recent events atyour club…

A win and a draw, Yeh, the stuff of nightmares. What a mong
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 15:43]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:44 - Feb 13 with 944 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:42 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

A win and a draw, Yeh, the stuff of nightmares. What a mong
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 15:43]

Easy fixtures. It's going to be a long slug for you if Garry doesen't become more progressive in his tactics.

ML atleast showed great tactical nous to thrash Valencia
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:46 - Feb 13 with 943 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:40 - Feb 13 by big_vern

In our first season under Laudrup, we did manage to beat Arsenal away, Liverpool away, Chelsea Away.
Who knows, we may turn you over on your patch. Well, Liverpools ground, f*ck knows where you are from.

Big clubs don't care about league cup….

You won't get any points at Anfield, don't be silly lad.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:46 - Feb 13 with 942 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:40 - Feb 13 by big_vern

I grew up in Mosley Hill….
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 926 viewsbig_vern

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:46 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Big clubs don't care about league cup….

You won't get any points at Anfield, don't be silly lad.

What, like the one you won against Cardiff? You know, the one where your fans packed out Wembley? Surely you can remember that one, lad? That's all you will ever be capable of winning anyway.
Well, I reckon you are due a dip in form, so who knows, eh.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:48 - Feb 13 with 896 viewsymaohyd

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:46 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

I grew up in Mosley Hill….

Do me a favour mate, I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan. I'm from Port Talbot and used to go up to Anfield regularly. Due to having been born with a silver spoon in my mouth my dad used to get FA Cup final tickets. I saw Liverpool beat Newcastle in 1974 and saw Liverpool in about 3 other finals.

The Swans have always been my first love but will always have a great affection for Liverpool, the supporters and have great memories from my many trips up to Anfield in my late teens driving up and back, getting home goodness knows what time knackered.

You though are coming across as a first class pr*k, so do everyone a favour. What do you get out of coming on to a forum for a club like ours? We've worked our bollox off to get where we are and deserve huge credit. Shanks would turn in his grave at the thought of wan*ers like you following LFC.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 888 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:44 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Easy fixtures. It's going to be a long slug for you if Garry doesen't become more progressive in his tactics.

ML atleast showed great tactical nous to thrash Valencia

And your knowledge of Garry Monk's managerial abilities are?

Didn't Brendan struggle at Stoke this season?

Are you simple?

Have you got a girlfriend?

Is she simple?

Were you dropped as a child?

Were you bullied at school?

are you an Aries?

Do you smell of broccolli?

Do you like bicycles?

If you cant answer these properly you know nothing about football

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 19:47 - Feb 13 with 840 viewsSwanjaxs

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:28 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

We are looking at Chelsea not Spurs. The glory days are back at Anfield thanks to Brendan.

Also for the person that asked, I'm not from Liverpool. I go to university in Kent and live in London. But go to Anfield every time I can get hold of tickets.

From earlier in this thread, come on lads cut the kid some slack, he spends all week eating Tescos own beans straight from the tin just to save up enough cash to get up to Anfield mun

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 812 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 19:47 - Feb 13 by Swanjaxs

From earlier in this thread, come on lads cut the kid some slack, he spends all week eating Tescos own beans straight from the tin just to save up enough cash to get up to Anfield mun

If he goes to university, how come he's such a thick tw*t?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:42 - Feb 13 with 767 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:48 - Feb 13 by ymaohyd

Do me a favour mate, I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan. I'm from Port Talbot and used to go up to Anfield regularly. Due to having been born with a silver spoon in my mouth my dad used to get FA Cup final tickets. I saw Liverpool beat Newcastle in 1974 and saw Liverpool in about 3 other finals.

The Swans have always been my first love but will always have a great affection for Liverpool, the supporters and have great memories from my many trips up to Anfield in my late teens driving up and back, getting home goodness knows what time knackered.

You though are coming across as a first class pr*k, so do everyone a favour. What do you get out of coming on to a forum for a club like ours? We've worked our bollox off to get where we are and deserve huge credit. Shanks would turn in his grave at the thought of wan*ers like you following LFC.

You can't support two teams

Noob
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 763 viewsRogueTrooper

Get off another teams fan site then you numpty

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:45 - Feb 13 with 759 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:02 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

And your knowledge of Garry Monk's managerial abilities are?

Didn't Brendan struggle at Stoke this season?

Are you simple?

Have you got a girlfriend?

Is she simple?

Were you dropped as a child?

Were you bullied at school?

are you an Aries?

Do you smell of broccolli?

Do you like bicycles?

If you cant answer these properly you know nothing about football

And your knowledge of Garry Monk's managerial abilities are? Seems naive, him and Tim Sherwood are chancres

Didn't Brendan struggle at Stoke this season? Nah won 5-3

Are you simple? no

Have you got a girlfriend? Yes

Is she simple? No

Were you dropped as a child? No

Were you bullied at school? No

are you an Aries? Virgo

Do you smell of broccolli? No

Do you like bicycles? Yes
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 21:47]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:48 - Feb 13 with 753 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:45 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

And your knowledge of Garry Monk's managerial abilities are? Seems naive, him and Tim Sherwood are chancres

Didn't Brendan struggle at Stoke this season? Nah won 5-3

Are you simple? no

Have you got a girlfriend? Yes

Is she simple? No

Were you dropped as a child? No

Were you bullied at school? No

are you an Aries? Virgo

Do you smell of broccolli? No

Do you like bicycles? Yes
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 21:47]

And finally, why are you such an insufferable dullard?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:48 - Feb 13 with 753 viewsTNT

Liverpool v Swansea City game has been moved to a Sunday because Swansea City are playing in Europe... not Liverpool!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024