Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Holiday thread 11:34 - May 20 with 3713 viewsstuabd

Where you off to this summer? Apologies if you're not going anywhere.

I'm taking my son to Disneyland, Paris and then down for some camping in Benodet, Brittany. Not been to Benodet for 20 years so hope it hasn't changed too much.
Summer Holiday thread on 09:24 - May 21 with 761 viewsLOFT67

Porto for me, family wedding, anyone ever been there ?

Loft67

Summer Holiday thread on 09:31 - May 21 with 751 viewsIrishR

Heading to Poland for the Euros, renting 2 camper vans in Germany with 7 mates so should be a great 2 wks. Might go to Asia later in the year but nothing booked yet. Did you get out to Skellig Michael Mr sheen? thats another thing on my to-do list this summer.
Summer Holiday thread on 09:37 - May 21 with 744 viewsTonto

A week in Czech (in laws)

Then a few days in Cornwall (my parents) over the bank holiday in August probably.

Main holiday was in Feb (snowboarding)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Summer Holiday thread on 10:12 - May 21 with 720 viewsellersliehoop

Summer Holiday thread on 09:37 - May 21 by Tonto

A week in Czech (in laws)

Then a few days in Cornwall (my parents) over the bank holiday in August probably.

Main holiday was in Feb (snowboarding)

Any recommendations for 3 or 4 nights in Cornwall/Devon/Dorset with Mrs and 12 month old daughter..........?
Summer Holiday thread on 12:18 - May 21 with 691 viewsStratfordBoy

South of France for me & Mrs StratfordBoy in July, Las Vegas for a fly/drive in the autumn & then Mozambique for a bit of winter sunshine. Haven't been to the states for about 10 years, think I'll rent some monster truck & drive about a bit, I love finding wierd & wonderful places in the middle of nowhere where the local hillbillies don't even know where Europe is!
Summer Holiday thread on 12:25 - May 21 with 677 viewsMrSheen

Summer Holiday thread on 09:31 - May 21 by IrishR

Heading to Poland for the Euros, renting 2 camper vans in Germany with 7 mates so should be a great 2 wks. Might go to Asia later in the year but nothing booked yet. Did you get out to Skellig Michael Mr sheen? thats another thing on my to-do list this summer.

In one of those little fishing boats? Not yet, it would have to be a very quiet day! None of them last year.
Summer Holiday thread on 12:50 - May 21 with 666 viewsNorthernr

Budapest with work, five days in France in September, but mainly saving the pennies for the ultimate LFW awayday trip to Mexico next April. Six of us going, should be eventful!
Summer Holiday thread on 12:54 - May 21 with 656 viewsBlackCrowe

Summer Holiday thread on 12:50 - May 21 by Northernr

Budapest with work, five days in France in September, but mainly saving the pennies for the ultimate LFW awayday trip to Mexico next April. Six of us going, should be eventful!

Where in Mexico?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Holiday thread on 12:56 - May 21 with 650 viewsDevonWhite

3 days in Kiev for England v Sweden and then Buenos Aires and Rio in November (which is summer there, if not here).
Summer Holiday thread on 12:57 - May 21 with 648 viewsBlackCrowe

And The Seriously Jealous award goes to Devon White (though not the Euros bit).

Summer Holiday thread on 13:26 - May 21 with 629 viewsonlyrinmoray

Oslo in Norway to see my son in June. Then Lillehammer then Kristainsand area Ill say hello to PVM hes at Lillestrom now apparently Will be broke for the rest of the year after that
Summer Holiday thread on 13:27 - May 21 with 627 viewsNorthernr

Summer Holiday thread on 12:54 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

Where in Mexico?

Absolutely no idea. Neil, Jeff and I are signed up, none of us know where the hell we're going other than it's in Mexico.
Summer Holiday thread on 13:30 - May 21 with 620 viewsTheBlob

2 weeks at The International World Of Sheep And Conical Hats,Aberystwyth.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Summer Holiday thread on 13:54 - May 21 with 607 viewscalders

Summer Holiday thread on 10:12 - May 21 by ellersliehoop

Any recommendations for 3 or 4 nights in Cornwall/Devon/Dorset with Mrs and 12 month old daughter..........?

Try blue chip holidays, they have some stunning apartments and cottages in those areas.
Summer Holiday thread on 14:00 - May 21 with 600 viewsqprmick

Darwin in August and down to the Murray river district on a coach trip. UK next year for some Premiership football.

Qprmick

Summer Holiday thread on 14:03 - May 21 with 599 viewsBlackCrowe

Summer Holiday thread on 13:27 - May 21 by Northernr

Absolutely no idea. Neil, Jeff and I are signed up, none of us know where the hell we're going other than it's in Mexico.

Maybe it's the lawless drug ghettos near Tijuana.

However if it's anywhere other than there or Cancun, then you're in for a treat.

Summer Holiday thread on 14:26 - May 21 with 595 viewsMonahoop

Off to the place where you do as the Romans do.

Rome.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Summer Holiday thread on 14:51 - May 21 with 584 viewsbarbicanranger

Summer Holiday thread on 09:24 - May 21 by LOFT67

Porto for me, family wedding, anyone ever been there ?

not been, but my mate went there last year and said it was fantastic, photos looked awesome on facebook - sure you'll have a good time.
Summer Holiday thread on 14:57 - May 21 with 572 viewsJeff

Summer Holiday thread on 14:03 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

Maybe it's the lawless drug ghettos near Tijuana.

However if it's anywhere other than there or Cancun, then you're in for a treat.

Cancun!!

that's the badger, i'm sure of it. we had to explain to Clive three times what 'all inclusive means' - i still don't think he believes us...

Can we not knock it?

Summer Holiday thread on 15:03 - May 21 with 562 viewsBlackCrowe

Summer Holiday thread on 14:57 - May 21 by Jeff

Cancun!!

that's the badger, i'm sure of it. we had to explain to Clive three times what 'all inclusive means' - i still don't think he believes us...

If it's all inclusive, it'll be Cancun. So if you're looking getting thoroughly sloshed on rough tequila and pretty good beer with a turquoise sea to sober up in, to try and shag appalling but good looking American girls called Marcia and and Cindy then you'll be fine. If you're looking for anything else then 'ees no good amigo' though there are great places nearby (Tulum ruins for culture and Playa del Carmen is a great little laid back resort about 45 minutes away with fab beach bars and restaurants).

Summer Holiday thread on 15:33 - May 21 with 557 viewsTonto

Summer Holiday thread on 10:12 - May 21 by ellersliehoop

My parents live at the far end - just outside Penzance. Its quite a good loation for a fmaily holiday - walk along the cliffs from Sennan to Lands End, St Ives beach, St Micheals Mount, maybe some bodyboarding (easier than full surfing) at Sennan, plenty of cheapish B&Bs, holiday rentals or camp sites. Cornish beaches are pretty safe as well as they are mostly shallow sandy beaches.

Depedns on what you are after though.

Avoid Dorset as the Olympics will foul up the roads (Dorset dont do dual carriageways) for July/August as the sailing is on at Weymouth

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Summer Holiday thread on 15:39 - May 21 with 553 viewsbarbicanranger

Summer Holiday thread on 15:03 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

If it's all inclusive, it'll be Cancun. So if you're looking getting thoroughly sloshed on rough tequila and pretty good beer with a turquoise sea to sober up in, to try and shag appalling but good looking American girls called Marcia and and Cindy then you'll be fine. If you're looking for anything else then 'ees no good amigo' though there are great places nearby (Tulum ruins for culture and Playa del Carmen is a great little laid back resort about 45 minutes away with fab beach bars and restaurants).

you forgot to mention that there's a hooters in cancun as well
Summer Holiday thread on 15:40 - May 21 with 552 viewsNorthernr

Summer Holiday thread on 15:03 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

"If it's all inclusive, it'll be Cancun. So if you're looking getting thoroughly sloshed on rough tequila and pretty good beer with a turquoise sea to sober up in, to try and shag appalling but good looking American girls called Marcia and and Cindy then you'll be fine."

Summer Holiday thread on 15:43 - May 21 with 546 viewsbarbicanranger

Summer Holiday thread on 15:40 - May 21 by Northernr

"If it's all inclusive, it'll be Cancun. So if you're looking getting thoroughly sloshed on rough tequila and pretty good beer with a turquoise sea to sober up in, to try and shag appalling but good looking American girls called Marcia and and Cindy then you'll be fine."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024