Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Holiday thread 11:34 - May 20 with 3712 viewsstuabd

Where you off to this summer? Apologies if you're not going anywhere.

I'm taking my son to Disneyland, Paris and then down for some camping in Benodet, Brittany. Not been to Benodet for 20 years so hope it hasn't changed too much.
Summer Holiday thread on 14:53 - May 20 with 1015 viewswombat

Summer Holiday thread on 14:43 - May 20 by peejaybee

Do you drive ?, if yes take car to Isle of Wight do B&B around the Island then Park car up @ Ferry Terminal and do trips to Portsmouth and Southhampton,and hope the sun shines all week/fortnight.
PS No Border Guards or Passport Needed.

Vilamendo Maldives Water villa for me two weeks can't bloody wait fly out on the 17th June direct flights with BA then two weeks snorkelling do some boat fishing and doing feck all else , 3rd year to the Maldives and truly hooked

I've just got to be careful of the Japanese tourists
trying to harpoon me while swimming

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Holiday thread on 14:58 - May 20 with 1012 viewsslranger40

Summer Holiday thread on 12:50 - May 20 by N12Hoop

3 weeks Belek (Antalya) to coincide with the entire Olympics and be back in time for the new season.

Just been. Never left the Complex. The home of the all inclusive!
Summer Holiday thread on 15:31 - May 20 with 1000 viewswillis1980

Summer Holiday thread on 12:03 - May 20 by Gloucs_R

Got back from Marbella yesterday. Off to Butlins next month

Where in marbella where you? been here in the hotel fuerte since wednesday
Summer Holiday thread on 15:39 - May 20 with 992 viewsJeff

nowhere this year

going to Mexico with Clive and Neil in April for a wedding (not theirs...) so saving up for that instead...

Can we not knock it?

Summer Holiday thread on 15:56 - May 20 with 981 viewscollegeranger

10 days to Calabria in Italy shortly. 15 days in Florida inc 3 in Orlando that the kids don't know about yet in August!!! Can't bloody wait the weather is rubbish in the UK - not worn a pair of shorts since last year!!
Summer Holiday thread on 18:48 - May 20 with 932 viewsBlackCrowe

Week in Cornwall followed by 6 days in Spain.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Summer Holiday thread on 19:05 - May 20 with 920 viewsDrewster

Summer Holiday thread on 12:15 - May 20 by Bakes

Sal, Cape verde islands. end of June.

Anyone been?

Booked a week in Boa Vista, Cape Verde for late November. Apparently picture postcard beaches.

Nothing planned for this summer yet, everything is so bloody expensive its frustrating.
Anyone got any tips for a good holiday abroad for 1 adult, 2 kids aged 12 and 10?
Summer Holiday thread on 19:20 - May 20 with 909 viewsstuabd

Summer Holiday thread on 19:05 - May 20 by Drewster

Booked a week in Boa Vista, Cape Verde for late November. Apparently picture postcard beaches.

Nothing planned for this summer yet, everything is so bloody expensive its frustrating.
Anyone got any tips for a good holiday abroad for 1 adult, 2 kids aged 12 and 10?

If you just want to take it easy, then I think camping holidays in France with Eurocamp or Keycamp are pretty good for the family. They have kids club in the morning so your children will have a great time with new friends and you get to ogle the yummy mummies in the pool. Most of the sites have great facilities and are often located next to good beaches and nice towns. If you book early you can save quite a bit. They have tents or mobile homes but they're well-equipped. Depends what you want but I'd recommend it with kids of that age.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Holiday thread on 19:30 - May 20 with 900 viewsDrewster

Summer Holiday thread on 19:20 - May 20 by stuabd

If you just want to take it easy, then I think camping holidays in France with Eurocamp or Keycamp are pretty good for the family. They have kids club in the morning so your children will have a great time with new friends and you get to ogle the yummy mummies in the pool. Most of the sites have great facilities and are often located next to good beaches and nice towns. If you book early you can save quite a bit. They have tents or mobile homes but they're well-equipped. Depends what you want but I'd recommend it with kids of that age.

Nice one. Will look into it.
Summer Holiday thread on 19:37 - May 20 with 894 viewsMadRsFan

15 nights in Florida leaving on 29 July. Can't wait!!!
Summer Holiday thread on 21:04 - May 20 with 857 viewsWarfieldHoop

Thailand. Koh Samui mainly with a trip to Koh Phangan for the full moon party.
Summer Holiday thread on 21:19 - May 20 with 846 viewsjc_hoops

well I have one eye on the R's tour in Maylasia, trouble is, if they leave it much longer to set the dates, there will be no seats left on Air Asia flights from the Gold Coast................so pleassssseeee TF get these dates out!!!!
Summer Holiday thread on 21:21 - May 20 with 839 viewsTGRRRSSS

Summer Holiday thread on 21:23 - May 20 with 835 viewsNeil_SI

Summer Holiday thread on 15:39 - May 20 by Jeff

nowhere this year

going to Mexico with Clive and Neil in April for a wedding (not theirs...) so saving up for that instead...

Am off to Germany in a couple of weeks for a friends wedding and a short break at the same time, and then hopefully somewhere random after that, probably in Europe again depending on where the sun is shining.
Summer Holiday thread on 21:27 - May 20 with 827 viewsOakwoodR

Summer Holiday thread on 21:19 - May 20 by jc_hoops

well I have one eye on the R's tour in Maylasia, trouble is, if they leave it much longer to set the dates, there will be no seats left on Air Asia flights from the Gold Coast................so pleassssseeee TF get these dates out!!!!

i believe they are announcing the tour tomorrow or Tuesday.

I'm in the middle of 2 weeks off. Very tempted to just book a few days away online somewhere warm and head off with my kindle and relax.
Wife back from USA next month. have 2 weeks off then so will probably do a cottage in the lake district so she can see more of the country than London.
3 weeks off in Sept so off to Seattle to watch the baseball and NFL along with going to see the in-laws for a week.
Summer Holiday thread on 21:56 - May 20 with 809 viewsLancashirehoop

28th July 2 weeks Med Cruise Grand Princess, Southampton, Cadiz, Algherro, Rome, Florence, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Gibraltar.
Flying the flag for the R's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79006204@N06/7236416644/in/photostream

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Summer Holiday thread on 22:00 - May 20 with 799 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer Holiday thread on 22:02 - May 20 with 797 viewsMrSheen

Mrs Sheen is taking the kids to Ballinskelligs in Country Kerry for a month, I hope I can spend three weeks of it with them somehow. I'll look out for the QPR fan I saw in Cahirsiveen last summer...the most westerly in Europe?

I was in Olu Deniz 15 years ago. Lovely place. No problems with the food at all, but 40p a pint made it it a bit dangerous.
Summer Holiday thread on 22:11 - May 20 with 787 viewsfLaMeBoY

Don't do summer holidays as such but heading to India which are more 'working holidays' in October and February, Nepal in January with a family holiday at Christmas in Dubai to be booked!
Summer Holiday thread on 22:12 - May 20 with 785 viewsKiwi76

London for week or so for Olympics minus the kids.
Little later in year headed to Port Douglas in Nthn Queensland + out to Great Barrier Reef with little buggars in tow.
Summer Holiday thread on 08:55 - May 21 with 735 viewsDubaiR

Summer Holiday thread on 22:11 - May 20 by fLaMeBoY

Don't do summer holidays as such but heading to India which are more 'working holidays' in October and February, Nepal in January with a family holiday at Christmas in Dubai to be booked!

If you do book Dubai make sure you come to the QPR bar for one of the games over Xmas.
Summer Holiday thread on 09:01 - May 21 with 729 viewsballbag

Ibiza in just over a week for a stag do. The I'm off to Galicia in Spain for a long weekend in July, and finally a couple of weeks travelling around (you guessed it), Spain! Starting from the Basque Country all the way down to Granada, where my mate's (a fellow R) wedding takes place.

Lovely.
Summer Holiday thread on 09:02 - May 21 with 729 viewsdoogi55

Summer Holiday thread on 08:55 - May 21 by DubaiR

If you do book Dubai make sure you come to the QPR bar for one of the games over Xmas.

tenerife in a couple of weeks
Summer Holiday thread on 09:03 - May 21 with 726 viewspomanjou

Four days Hay Literary Festival in two weeks time, San Javier Jazz Festival two weeks July, Devon one week Aug, Lake Como two weeks Sept.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Summer Holiday thread on 09:09 - May 21 with 714 viewsboobishabang

Off to Lanzarote on Thursday! cant wait, week all inclusive with the wife, my bro and his missus, last holiday for a while though as we're expecting out first child in October so make the most of it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024