Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PBBC 18:31 - Apr 23 with 37096 viewsflynnbo

"...never felt more like singing the blues when Rangers win and Rangers lose...!
PBBC on 08:24 - Sep 6 with 3725 viewsDannyPaddox

PBBC on 10:41 - Sep 6 with 3410 viewsMick_S

Dan, could you please change the xo to 0-1,please. In the interests of honour and integrity. Yours in sport - Mick. ( not that one).
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 12:10]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

PBBC on 11:00 - Sep 6 with 3316 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Is it wrong / immature that I'm getting so much satisfaction out of this slimy toe rag's demise?

Or if we call it schadenfreude does it make it acceptable and grown up and allow me to keep revelling in it?
PBBC on 11:02 - Sep 6 with 3293 viewsHayesender

Dead man walking. Guffaw

Poll: Shamima Beghum

PBBC on 11:03 - Sep 6 with 3294 viewsRs_Holy

PBBC on 08:24 - Sep 6 by DannyPaddox

Michael on the tictacs board.... I think we can see why his zonal marking methods have been failing!
PBBC on 11:59 - Sep 6 with 3137 viewsMonkey_Roots

PBBC on 11:00 - Sep 6 by Padulas_Shampoo

Is it wrong / immature that I'm getting so much satisfaction out of this slimy toe rag's demise?

Or if we call it schadenfreude does it make it acceptable and grown up and allow me to keep revelling in it?

No, its perfectly acceptable.

Some will say we should just move on, it's soooooo last season, but that's up to them. I say bask in it - we deserve some satisfaction from all this.
PBBC on 12:11 - Sep 6 with 3071 viewsJuzzie

PBBC on 11:59 - Sep 6 by Monkey_Roots

Some will say we should just move on, it's soooooo last season, but that's up to them. I say bask in it - we deserve some satisfaction from all this.

Generally I'm one of those 'let's move on, not our concern anymore' types but fk it, he's a cnt.
PBBC on 12:36 - Sep 6 with 2962 viewsAntti_Heinola

Meh, stopped caring about 2 weeks after he left.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

PBBC on 13:08 - Sep 6 with 2806 viewsdm97

Most interesting thing will be, assuming he is a dead man walking, who takes him now?

Two good months at QPR, indifferent general record and poor big game record at Rangers, still living off the ‘brains behind Gerard’ claims, and both sets of fans from your two gigs call you a liar/hypocrite.

Not exactly a position of strength…
PBBC on 13:23 - Sep 6 with 2731 viewsGaryBannister86

PBBC on 12:36 - Sep 6 by Antti_Heinola

Meh, stopped caring about 2 weeks after he left.

Maybe, but it is funny. If he had just gone to Wolves or Rangers I would have found it hard to keep much animosity, but to do what he did, to say what he did, to go up there and take pics on Insta whilst being paid to manage our club....

Laugh away I say. Hope he gets a job in the Championship so we can "welcome" him back. Mind you, the way most QPR fans react to traitors at Loftus Road, he will probably get a round of applause.

I still can't get over when Seaman returned and he got clapped.

Now when Sinton returned, that was more like it. I don't care if he's our ambassador, still a Judas to me.
PBBC on 13:32 - Sep 6 with 2698 viewsHayesender

PBBC on 13:23 - Sep 6 by GaryBannister86

Maybe, but it is funny. If he had just gone to Wolves or Rangers I would have found it hard to keep much animosity, but to do what he did, to say what he did, to go up there and take pics on Insta whilst being paid to manage our club....

Laugh away I say. Hope he gets a job in the Championship so we can "welcome" him back. Mind you, the way most QPR fans react to traitors at Loftus Road, he will probably get a round of applause.

I still can't get over when Seaman returned and he got clapped.

Now when Sinton returned, that was more like it. I don't care if he's our ambassador, still a Judas to me.

I don't remember Seaman getting a round of applause. I remember him getting dogs abuse, and a litre bottle of scotch getting flung at his head from.the loft.

It would have knocked him into the following week if it was a few inches more towards him

PBBC on 13:37 - Sep 6 with 2688 viewsTheChef

PBBC on 13:32 - Sep 6 by Hayesender

I don't remember Seaman getting a round of applause. I remember him getting dogs abuse, and a litre bottle of scotch getting flung at his head from.the loft.

It would have knocked him into the following week if it was a few inches more towards him

What a waste of scotch.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

PBBC on 13:46 - Sep 6 with 2632 viewsGaryBannister86

PBBC on 13:32 - Sep 6 by Hayesender

I was in the Loft that day (the 0 6 embarrassment against Arsenal in the cup) and I can assure you the majority of people around me were clapping. Me and my mates were stunned, absolutely stunned.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PBBC on 13:52 - Sep 6 with 2584 viewsCamberleyR

PBBC on 13:46 - Sep 6 by GaryBannister86

I was in the Loft that day (the 0 6 embarrassment against Arsenal in the cup) and I can assure you the majority of people around me were clapping. Me and my mates were stunned, absolutely stunned.

I think Hayes might be talking about the first time he came back after he'd signed for Arsenal.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

PBBC on 14:05 - Sep 6 with 2526 viewsHayesender

PBBC on 13:52 - Sep 6 by CamberleyR

I think Hayes might be talking about the first time he came back after he'd signed for Arsenal.

Yeah, the bottle incident wasn't that cup game, as the Loft was still a terrace. Probably around 1990

PBBC on 14:06 - Sep 6 with 2518 viewsted_hendrix

PBBC on 11:59 - Sep 6 by Monkey_Roots

He lied, he lied to all of us okay not individually but that's how I see It, I took It personally.

Bridges burnt and all that, bollox to the bloke.

That's me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

PBBC on 14:13 - Sep 6 with 2497 viewsGaryBannister86

PBBC on 14:05 - Sep 6 by Hayesender

Yeah, the bottle incident wasn't that cup game, as the Loft was still a terrace. Probably around 1990

Yes, of course, sorry. He had been back plenty of times before then, I think it was the shock that the next generation of fans thought him worthy of applause...
PBBC on 14:42 - Sep 6 with 2424 viewsDannyPaddox

PBBC on 10:41 - Sep 6 by Mick_S

Dan, could you please change the xo to 0-1,please. In the interests of honour and integrity. Yours in sport - Mick. ( not that one).
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 12:10]

Now full on Old-Firm test card remix (made to measure - while you wait)
PBBC on 15:00 - Sep 6 with 2363 viewsLanhoop

This lad really goes to town on him too…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1698973788648382484.html
PBBC on 16:33 - Sep 6 with 2185 viewsAntti_Heinola

'The72' are saying Eustace is emerging as a contender for the Birmingham job.
They might want to look at JFH or Redknapp or Holloway too? How narrow is their scope? 'Have you managed at QPR?'
'Yes.'
'Top of the list you go.'

Bare bones.

PBBC on 17:20 - Sep 6 with 2085 viewsMick_S

PBBC on 14:42 - Sep 6 by DannyPaddox

Now full on Old-Firm test card remix (made to measure - while you wait)

Super-d-duper guv.

Just noticed the kit change.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 19:23]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

PBBC on 17:48 - Sep 6 with 2017 viewshantssi

PBBC on 16:33 - Sep 6 by Antti_Heinola

'The72' are saying Eustace is emerging as a contender for the Birmingham job.
They might want to look at JFH or Redknapp or Holloway too? How narrow is their scope? 'Have you managed at QPR?'
'Yes.'
'Top of the list you go.'

I thought he was already the Brum manager?!
PBBC on 18:39 - Sep 6 with 1866 viewspaulparker

PBBC on 13:46 - Sep 6 by GaryBannister86

Wrong game
The first time seamen came back we lost 3-1 despite taking the lead , this was a period when Bardsley had to play at centre back as our injury list was through the roof , we was also on a terrible run at the time which cumulated in us signing Brevett, Peacock , Tilson the following month
That was game the whisky bottle was chucked , it was a nasty atmosphere to say the least
Before that seamen was booed playing for us against Forest as his deadline deal had fallen through with Arsenal as Lukic didn’t want to come to us in exchange , he had to see out the remaining fixtures before he got his move away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

PBBC on 18:48 - Sep 6 with 1847 viewsBrianMcCarthy

PBBC on 18:39 - Sep 6 by paulparker

Wrong game
The first time seamen came back we lost 3-1 despite taking the lead , this was a period when Bardsley had to play at centre back as our injury list was through the roof , we was also on a terrible run at the time which cumulated in us signing Brevett, Peacock , Tilson the following month
That was game the whisky bottle was chucked , it was a nasty atmosphere to say the least
Before that seamen was booed playing for us against Forest as his deadline deal had fallen through with Arsenal as Lukic didn’t want to come to us in exchange , he had to see out the remaining fixtures before he got his move away

That's how I remember it too.

And there was more than one home game where he had to face a hostile Loft after the trade dealine that season. I might have booed him myself, I honestly can't remember, but it's possible.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

PBBC on 19:11 - Sep 6 with 1791 viewsJuzzie

Why the hatred of Seaman going to Arsenal? It was a world record transfer for a goalie and its not like favourite players before or since have moved on to other/bigger clubs. I was gutted he went but, unless i missed something, was never angry.

Was there something that happened to sour the situation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024