Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers Tale Match Thread 10:55 - Mar 3 with 54901 viewscolinallcars

Maybe if I start a rare one, It'll change our luck ?
This “group” has had a whole week with Gareth, so I reckon we'll get something.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 2742 viewsstevec

Only once managed to score more than one goal in the last twenty matches too.

This team is utterly hopeless both ends of the pitch.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 2716 viewsDamo1962

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 4 by paulhoop2

These lot are worse then the 2000 / 01 team for sure

Agree. Been saying it for ages. Worst team in my 47 years of following this club.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 2725 viewsDejR_vu

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 4 by distortR

It's not just Dickie though, Kakay is often there or thereabouts. But the players who could improve us, don't give a shit. What a fvcking mess.

The folly of relying in loan players. They should be the icing on the cake, not the main ingredients. Of course, if we were capable of finding decent players ourselves, we wouldn't need to loan them in.

Dog sh1t circus.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 2720 viewsbaz_qpr

Dikie and Kakay again at fault for the goals. Dikie for all 3 Kakay just the first two its week after week game after game, can see they are both trying but they need to be pulled out of the team or switch to a five because neither can play in a four in this leagueThe Masterson loan looking evermore disasterous alongside Glass-Salter alongside the Balogun signing.

I've found the Les out stuff over the top, but as DOF he has to be accountable that we dont have adequate cover at CB, LB and CF

We are in deep deep sheet unless some of these sick notes return soon
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 2644 viewssupahoopsa

Just watching the goals back on replay and for the first Dickie gets an almighty shove in the back from Hugil and that is why he was so out of position. Can't defend him for the penalty though

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 2614 viewsjoolsyp

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 4 by JAPRANGERS

20th now

We desperately need Reading to get that 6+ point deduction THIS season.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 2611 viewsJimmyR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

Sorry I don't feel for him at all, he's been giving penalty's away since he's been here.

Fair enough! He used to be excellent… remember the young lad who used to maraud forward and bang a few in from 30 yards?

Not sure what’s happened to that guy or everyone else around him. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be playing shite
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 17:09]
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 2602 viewsCamberleyR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 4 by SK_hoops

Weren't Newcastle rumoured to be after Dickie at one point. Can you imagine him anywhere near the premier league?

At the moment he's playing like a Premier League player.

An Isthmian Premier League player.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 17:12]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 2600 viewsjohnhoop

Now actually dreading the Watford game next week and what they’re likely to do to this shower.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 2558 viewscolinallcars

I've been attending since the fifties and have experienced, what, 5 relegations but none as bitter as the impending one.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 2546 viewsdavman

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 4 by distortR

It's not just Dickie though, Kakay is often there or thereabouts. But the players who could improve us, don't give a shit. What a fvcking mess.

Kakay was on the wrong side of the defence and was up against their best player.
He battled admirably as he always does.

Dickie absolutely dreadful.

Cannot play in a two as it gives him too much responsibility. Dunne isn't much better in a two, but is less powder puff than Dickie, who tends to get blown over over in a light breeze.

Yes, we are not creating much at all, but the defence is killing us. No-one will pick up points when you are shipping three goals a week.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 2531 viewsPaddyhoops

Alternative bank four . Laird Paal JSC and Belagon. It would help if there weren’t all half dead.
Predictable result. Thank god the bottom three are so utterly shocking!
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 2520 viewsBakes

Dickie culpable for all 3 goals, he needs to be taken out of the squad for his own good.

The second goal was a personal highlight, Dieng takes his goal kick which lands plum on the Rotherham defenders right foot, he has so much time and space because our players don’t really fancy winning headers anymore so he passes it first time to Ogbene who then skins Kakay like a slow cooked squirrel and slings a cross into the box for Dickie to choke slam Hugill in the box. Penalty.

Absolute amateur hour.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 17:10]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 2403 viewsted_hendrix

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 by JimmyR

Fair enough! He used to be excellent… remember the young lad who used to maraud forward and bang a few in from 30 yards?

Not sure what’s happened to that guy or everyone else around him. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be playing shite

I don't want to beat up on the bloke, nows not the time If ever Is the time but like I said at 2-1 down there was always hope.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 4 with 2368 viewsCamberleyR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 4 by Paddyhoops

Alternative bank four . Laird Paal JSC and Belagon. It would help if there weren’t all half dead.
Predictable result. Thank god the bottom three are so utterly shocking!

I think I'd rather go down with a load of kids in the team than have any of those fÅ­cking gobshites near the team for the rest of the season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 4 with 2333 viewsterryb

I was stupid enough to click on one of stream links & watched the second half.

Both teams continually bypassed the midfield & hit everything long & high. Possibly the least football I've seen played in 45 minutes, and that's including Primary school football!

Has Dixon-Bonner set a record for the most consectutive minutes sat on the substitutes bench? That's at least the last 4 games without appearing on the pitch!

At least I've got seeing Ale Faurlin on Thursday & Saturday to look forward to.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 4 with 2323 viewsqpr_1968

Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 4 by NorthLondonR

Dickie just needs a rest ffs.. Gubbins simply couldn't do any worse. Complete disinterest in defending the first goal, flat footed and lazy for the penalty and giving the ball away which ultimately lead to the third...

Dickie just needs a rest ffs..

perhaps he should take up snooker.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 4 with 2270 viewsdistortR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:07 - Mar 4 by JimmyR

It's partly about systems and how players play off each other, we know Dickie-Dunne doesn't work, they know it, but a raft of disastrous signings and an underwhelming youth set up has left us with no options. So their confidence takes hit after hit - Dunne certainly isn't without his faults, either. Tim letting players run off him for fun. Richards bloody shoe laces. Lowe looks largely disinterested, no-one makes a near-post/far-post run. A number of players who can't last 90 minutes. What a mess.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 4 with 2242 viewsBluce_Ree

10p QPR.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 4 with 2210 viewscolinallcars

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 4 by qpr_1968

Dickie just needs a rest ffs..

perhaps he should take up snooker.

He wouldn't be any good at that either. Perhaps he should take up stamp collecting.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:16 - Mar 4 with 2175 viewsdmm

Should we be playing the long ball game? We didn't look very good at doing it did we? And yes I know we're not good at any type of game at the moment but it's a big change from the last 3 to 4 years' style of play at a time when the team is completely out of form.

I don't know. I really don't know anymore with this lot.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 4 with 2093 viewsDieByYourSide

Watford is a write off, even though they're not up to anything at the moment.

Season condensed down to 4 games to get the points we need: Blackpool (A), Birmingham (H), Wigan (A), Preston (H).

You just can't see it happening at the moment.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 4 with 2071 viewsted_hendrix

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

Second half Is critical, lose this game and we're gone for certain, stating the bloody obvious but you must not/ dare not lose to teams around you at this stage of the season.
Next 45 minutes will/could define the future of our club.

Well that went well.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:19 - Mar 4 with 2047 viewsRs_Holy

listened to the QPR comms today whilst sinking to a stream... One thing very noticable is how critical London and Sinton were of the players... Sonded more and more pizza'd off the longer the game went on.
We have a horrible combination of players who care but are not really good enough and players who are easily good enough but don't give a monkeys... It's more like the second Prem relegation than the 2001 Championship relegation in that regard.
Gareth has got a huge job on his hands... He has to do an Ollie and get us competitive in League 1 with virtually a completely new squad.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 17:26]
Millers Tale Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 4 with 2009 viewsstevec

Aren’t most of these clowns contracted to us for at least another season?

If we’re stuck with them that long they’ll bring this club down for good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024