Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie for f----s sake 18:41 - Nov 10 with 10988 viewskitkev

I cant believe you are even considering this clown, he admitted to losing the plot at palace, then got us relegated, and some of you believe he is the future.

Not My club and all that but really look at this logically, will he bring stability to your club, will you push for the play offs,will you avoid relegation, forget the connection to the club and give thought to what he brings to you.

If you get him as manager, i will be surprised if you are not in a relegation scrap within 5 games, he has nothing to offer but backward steps.
But hey Ho if you want him so be it.
Ollie for f----s sake on 10:07 - Nov 11 with 1539 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie for f----s sake on 19:18 - Nov 10 by vegasranger

We have become the vaudeville act that keeps on giving. Holloway was great for us at a certain period in our history. Not now. I just don't see what we as a club are trying to do. Why do we have so little imagination?

Think we've tried every type of manager fairly recently - young, old, experienced, not experienced, spent money, haven't spent money - not sure lack of imagination/options is the problem.
Ollie for f----s sake on 10:10 - Nov 11 with 1529 viewsbob566

Ollie for f----s sake on 21:53 - Nov 10 by Discodroids

If Ollie is to come back as manager in 2016 , for me it will be like seeing Larry Blackmon back in his red codpiece again.

i.e enjoyably Nostalgic, insanely glorious and a little bit ridiculous .

2016.. the year of the outer limits . Bonkers.

[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 22:13]

i missed admiral Akbar dying Disco.
Ollie for f----s sake on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 1408 viewsvegasranger

Ollie for f----s sake on 23:29 - Nov 10 by DejR_vu

Given the state of the club at the time and what he had to deal with, what he achieved was remarkable. But, that was then. He is a lot older and taken a few punches since. The club is in a very different situation. This has disaster written all over it. Hope I'm wrong for the club's sake and his.

This for me. Much as I like Les Ferdinand , him being the DOF seems to be a stumbling block to getting in a manager with the talent required. Love what Holloway did for our club but he's been on a managerial slope downwards for years. Really would love to have him and Birch in some capacity but not as a managerial team.
Ollie for f----s sake on 16:09 - Nov 11 with 1376 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ollie for f----s sake on 15:55 - Nov 11 by vegasranger

This for me. Much as I like Les Ferdinand , him being the DOF seems to be a stumbling block to getting in a manager with the talent required. Love what Holloway did for our club but he's been on a managerial slope downwards for years. Really would love to have him and Birch in some capacity but not as a managerial team.

I suspect the reality is that most managers these days would be delighted with a DoF. The job ain't what it used to be and suspect Les takes a lot of the workload off them. These days you can't expect managers to be going to games every day, take training, sort transfers, watch players, watch the youths, sort scouts etc etc. Of course they have to do some of that, but Les is really ethere to provide continuity so things don't get reset every time we lose a manager. It's only sensible and in reality most clubs will have a figure like this somewhere, just with a different title.

Bare bones.

Ollie for f----s sake on 16:24 - Nov 11 with 1334 viewsStanisgod

Ollie for f----s sake on 07:00 - Nov 11 by flynnbo

I'm still trying to work out what the letters are between the f and the s in the OP's thread title.

ULHAM

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ollie for f----s sake on 16:27 - Nov 11 with 1323 viewsdaveB

Ollie for f----s sake on 15:55 - Nov 11 by vegasranger

It's not a stumbling block, any manager has to report into someone and work with them on transfers, Most managers would rather that person is a football man rather than a clueless CEO.

Managers now have no real time to scout players during the season so a DOF looking after that side and working with the manager is a help not a hindrance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024