Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr Brawl 22:38 - Dec 8 with 15717 viewsTheBlob

More to follow.........

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Qpr Brawl on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 3954 viewsEastR

Qpr Brawl on 23:13 - Dec 8 by FredManRave

I hope SWP is OK.

yes, I heard there was dwarf throwing organised

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Qpr Brawl on 11:46 - Dec 9 with 3913 viewswhittocksRs

The Scousers have it right: boycott The Sun.
Qpr Brawl on 11:53 - Dec 9 with 3889 viewsJamie

Qpr Brawl on 10:57 - Dec 9 by daveB

Have a heart, the only thing The Sun know about Austin is his voicemail pincode.
Qpr Brawl on 11:58 - Dec 9 with 3866 viewsTacticalR

Is it just me or is the boy Charlie looking a bit Boy George?

Air hostess clique

Qpr Brawl on 12:58 - Dec 9 with 3648 viewsmichael67

No point deductions or fines from the FA yet? Shall I just give it time?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Qpr Brawl on 13:50 - Dec 9 with 3488 viewsTheBlob

Is that Andy Johnson sitting in front of Eduardo?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Qpr Brawl on 13:53 - Dec 9 with 3477 viewsAitch

"Joey Barton stepped in as peacemaker".

Now they're words I never expected to see.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Qpr Brawl on 15:12 - Dec 9 with 3289 viewsRecoilboss

Qpr Brawl on 13:53 - Dec 9 by Aitch

"Joey Barton stepped in as peacemaker".

Now they're words I never expected to see.

As opposed to using your fellow revellers' mince pies as ashtrays, you mean? Ahh.. the good old days of rape & pillage. Proper Xmas bashes...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11281811/Whe
Login to get fewer ads

Qpr Brawl on 15:39 - Dec 9 with 3217 views1BobbyHazell

Qpr Brawl on 11:38 - Dec 9 by Discodroids

oh dear bobby , has the mention of the 'mail' got you projectile vomiting over pictures of blokes in wrangler jeans blowing up biba on 1972 for the angry brigade?.

No and I'm not wanting to get drawn in to your DM Dislikers Obsession, it just made me laugh at the idea that people who don't like The Mail would find a story more acceptable because it was in The Sun!!
Qpr Brawl on 15:54 - Dec 9 with 3174 viewsDiscodroids

Qpr Brawl on 15:39 - Dec 9 by 1BobbyHazell

No and I'm not wanting to get drawn in to your DM Dislikers Obsession, it just made me laugh at the idea that people who don't like The Mail would find a story more acceptable because it was in The Sun!!

you made it past 'europa' then before blowing your wad.

good boy.

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Qpr Brawl on 16:22 - Dec 9 with 3125 views1BobbyHazell

Qpr Brawl on 15:54 - Dec 9 by Discodroids

you made it past 'europa' then before blowing your wad.

good boy.

I've got no idea what you're talking about disco, but I reckon you get a bit more emotional about this Mail thing than is good for the soul.
Qpr Brawl on 16:38 - Dec 9 with 3077 viewsWilloW4

Qpr Brawl on 13:50 - Dec 9 by TheBlob

Is that Andy Johnson sitting in front of Eduardo?

Never buy the sun newspaper.. !!
Qpr Brawl on 16:44 - Dec 9 with 3056 viewsDylanP

Qpr Brawl on 10:48 - Dec 9 by daveB

Unnamed man ha ha ha

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/rio-ferdinand-at-centre-of-c

In the photo of Rio, Charlie and Vargas, they are wearing some diabolical Xmas jumpers. I reckon that the fight (*alledged) was probably over who was wearing the naffest jumper!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Qpr Brawl on 17:30 - Dec 9 with 2959 viewstoboboly

Qpr Brawl on 16:44 - Dec 9 by DylanP

In the photo of Rio, Charlie and Vargas, they are wearing some diabolical Xmas jumpers. I reckon that the fight (*alledged) was probably over who was wearing the naffest jumper!

Not as bad as this beauty:

http://www.shop.qpr.co.uk/gb/item/snowman-jumper-107042/?t_type=src&t_type=cat

Which, by the way, I have purchased for Xmas jumper day this Friday and which I will be using to win money at work. £30 i hear you laugh, well balls to all of you.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Qpr Brawl on 19:45 - Dec 9 with 2768 viewsbosh67

Spoke to my cousin who was apparently at the lunch and all that happened was that Cauker slipped, hit his head on the corner of a table. Seemed okay but then threw up and so they took him to A&E. Sounds like a bit of concussion, that's all.

As for a brawl he says it never happened. There was a bit of banter between Rio and a few people but all in good humour. Totally separate from the Caulker thing.

The 'brawl' never happened. Just the Sun doing what it does.

Kim Jong-un farts in a bath and its Armageddon! Says Kylie 36-23-34 from Norfolk, aged 21.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Qpr Brawl on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2744 viewsQPR1882

Qpr Brawl on 19:45 - Dec 9 by bosh67

Spoke to my cousin who was apparently at the lunch and all that happened was that Cauker slipped, hit his head on the corner of a table. Seemed okay but then threw up and so they took him to A&E. Sounds like a bit of concussion, that's all.

As for a brawl he says it never happened. There was a bit of banter between Rio and a few people but all in good humour. Totally separate from the Caulker thing.

Kim Jong-un farts in a bath and its Armageddon! Says Kylie 36-23-34 from Norfolk, aged 21.

I dont need to read this the Sun said there was a fight so there was a fight
Qpr Brawl on 21:00 - Dec 9 with 2606 viewsJamie

Qpr Brawl on 19:45 - Dec 9 by bosh67

Police released a statement earlier saying Caulker fell over getting out of his car, that they were called to the pub but no further action was needed.
Qpr Brawl on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 2499 viewsbosh67

Qpr Brawl on 21:00 - Dec 9 by Jamie

Police released a statement earlier saying Caulker fell over getting out of his car, that they were called to the pub but no further action was needed.

He slipped on a stair going to the loo and hit his head on the corner of a table. My cousin was sitting 10 feet away.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Qpr Brawl on 22:11 - Dec 9 with 2462 viewseastside_r

Rob Green on 5Live earlier confirmed there was no brawl, completely made up story. That's good enough for me.
Qpr Brawl on 22:23 - Dec 9 with 2415 viewsTacticalR

I blame dark forces.

Air hostess clique

Qpr Brawl on 22:26 - Dec 9 with 2407 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Qpr Brawl on 21:53 - Dec 9 by bosh67

He slipped on a stair going to the loo and hit his head on the corner of a table. My cousin was sitting 10 feet away.

The 'loo', you say? It must've been a posh Harvester!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 22:26]
Qpr Brawl on 05:58 - Dec 10 with 2254 viewsthemodfather

check behind a grassy knoll for evidence of triangulated fire, methinks!
Qpr Brawl on 14:15 - Dec 10 with 1971 viewsGroveR

Qpr Brawl on 09:55 - Dec 9 by aston_hoop

The big question is, who invited Jody Morris? Odious little twunt. That's the real scandal, can't stand that bloke. Other than that, complete non-story

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/rio-ferdinand-at-centre-of-c

He tried chatting my ex-missus up with the ever-popular "do you know who I am?" in the Dog & Fox in Wimbledon on Valentines day about 15yrs ago. I told him I knew exactly who he was and was going to break his jaw if he didn't fúck off.

He fúcked off.
Qpr Brawl on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 1866 viewswhittocksRs

Qpr Brawl on 14:15 - Dec 10 by GroveR

He tried chatting my ex-missus up with the ever-popular "do you know who I am?" in the Dog & Fox in Wimbledon on Valentines day about 15yrs ago. I told him I knew exactly who he was and was going to break his jaw if he didn't fúck off.

He fúcked off.

I've heard some fcking horrible stories about Morris. A wrong 'un for sure.
Qpr Brawl on 16:58 - Dec 10 with 1850 viewsJamie

Qpr Brawl on 21:53 - Dec 9 by bosh67

Wasn't disagreeing with you, was merely passing on the official police statement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024