Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr Brawl 22:38 - Dec 8 with 15718 viewsTheBlob

More to follow.........

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Qpr Brawl on 01:44 - Dec 9 with 4266 viewsFDC

Qpr Brawl on 23:12 - Dec 8 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

If you searched the names Barton, Ferdinand & Austin on Twitter yesterday afternoon/evening, you'd have stumbled upon enough comments from various randoms to know that something had gone on.

The Caulker stuff wasn't mentioned by anyone, though!
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 23:13]

Sounds like that's pretty much all the Sun did too.
Qpr Brawl on 01:46 - Dec 9 with 4265 viewsFDC

Qpr Brawl on 23:37 - Dec 8 by PunteR

It was a cocktail called ' three at the back' that was dropped..

Boom!
Qpr Brawl on 07:31 - Dec 9 with 4029 viewsloftboy

Qpr Brawl on 23:56 - Dec 8 by LowerloftLad

...... I thought the Christmas party had been cancelled ???

I personally think the two arguments where between adel weight loss and the reason we lose all are games is of course down to not having remy pace
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 0:00]

Redknapp was Mis-quoted, just said that he thought they weren't having one, this was a lunchtime meal!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Qpr Brawl on 07:40 - Dec 9 with 3999 viewsQPR1882

Is this the same paper that reported Liverpool fans were robbing and pissing on the dead at Hillsborough ? Just asking.
Qpr Brawl on 08:05 - Dec 9 with 3916 viewsPhildo

Massive improvement from last time in the Prem. No way that squad were heading out to a Harvester together on a Sunday.
Qpr Brawl on 08:12 - Dec 9 with 3881 viewsShotKneesHoop

Qpr Brawl on 23:13 - Dec 8 by FredManRave

I hope SWP is OK.

I bleedingwell don't.

I'd be really annoyed if QPR had invited R'SWiPe to the dinner, unless it was to be a waiter.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 8:15]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Qpr Brawl on 08:17 - Dec 9 with 3873 viewsToast_R

Always guarantee a punch up at a Christmas party/ Christmas eve gathering.

I've seen some brutal Christmas eve pub brawls over the years. That's what happens when people finish work early and drink til midnight.
Qpr Brawl on 08:38 - Dec 9 with 3817 viewsRBlock

Cracking comment on one of the palace forums: "Ray Wilkins couldn't decide which side to be on so just pissed himself at the bar."
Login to get fewer ads

Qpr Brawl on 08:53 - Dec 9 with 3774 viewssimmo

What a joke.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Qpr Brawl on 09:15 - Dec 9 with 3707 viewspaulparker

its a load of old bollox, the sun is only worth anything when you run out of bog paper
in a way a part of me hoped it was true, how good would that have been for team bonding, having a ruck with a rival club, its like something out of Mike Bassett
you can just see it cant you
"Ere look its QPR ha ha "
"you taking it up the R's still Joey "

"have a word its the Eagles , wavvk wavvk "
"Arnt you our feeder club"

then bang they are at it in the local Harvester , salad bar going over , a proper scrap !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Qpr Brawl on 09:21 - Dec 9 with 3697 viewsWokingR

Let's clear this up before it gets out of hand.
The QPR squad arranged a genteel get together and spot of lunch

Then, unfortunately, the local rednecks from Croydon got wind of the event.

And that's when things started to get out of hand

The press turned up

And then Caulker banged his head
Qpr Brawl on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 3668 viewsblacky200

Qpr Brawl on 23:13 - Dec 8 by FredManRave

I hope SWP is OK.

He forgot his ID so wasn't allowed in.
Qpr Brawl on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 3599 viewssimmo

Qpr Brawl on 09:30 - Dec 9 by blacky200

He forgot his ID so wasn't allowed in.

'Do you know who I am??'

Yeah, that's why you're not coming in.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Qpr Brawl on 09:55 - Dec 9 with 3576 viewsaston_hoop

The big question is, who invited Jody Morris? Odious little twunt. That's the real scandal, can't stand that bloke. Other than that, complete non-story

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/rio-ferdinand-at-centre-of-c

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Qpr Brawl on 10:38 - Dec 9 with 3477 viewsQPRDave

Qpr Brawl on 09:55 - Dec 9 by aston_hoop

The big question is, who invited Jody Morris? Odious little twunt. That's the real scandal, can't stand that bloke. Other than that, complete non-story

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/rio-ferdinand-at-centre-of-c

That is a p*sstake by the Independent i take it......Un-named man bit...under the Rio selfie
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 10:39]
Qpr Brawl on 10:41 - Dec 9 with 3350 viewsrobith

Qpr Brawl on 07:40 - Dec 9 by QPR1882

Is this the same paper that reported Liverpool fans were robbing and pissing on the dead at Hillsborough ? Just asking.

This should be always brought up whenever the sun is mentioned. Scum should never be allowed to forget it
Qpr Brawl on 10:48 - Dec 9 with 3324 viewsdaveB

Unnamed man ha ha ha

Qpr Brawl on 10:52 - Dec 9 with 3291 viewsQPRDave

Qpr Brawl on 10:48 - Dec 9 by daveB

Unnamed man ha ha ha

must be the Christmas jumper thats throwing them
Qpr Brawl on 10:53 - Dec 9 with 3288 viewspaulparker

Qpr Brawl on 10:41 - Dec 9 by robith

This should be always brought up whenever the sun is mentioned. Scum should never be allowed to forget it

I haven't bought the Sun since the Faurlin debacle and only buy the mail on Sunday on rare occasions (Missus likes the mags)
most papers are like gossip mags like Now or OK , all they are interested in is if Rita Ora or Tulisa are falling out of nightclubs
give it another 5 years and most papers wont exist anymore,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Qpr Brawl on 10:57 - Dec 9 with 3264 viewsdaveB

Qpr Brawl on 11:18 - Dec 9 with 3200 viewsconnell10

who cares!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Qpr Brawl on 11:22 - Dec 9 with 3171 viewsDiscodroids

thank fu ck it wasnt in the daily mail.we'd have people on here wan king themselves beyond the seven rings of saturn via a sling shot around titan in a blur of outraged fury.

Players involved in minor altercation at christmas party = i counted 28 sweetcorn kernals in my morning bowel movement then arranged them to spell out 'who gives a fk'

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Qpr Brawl on 11:28 - Dec 9 with 3141 viewsbillericaydicky

Qpr Brawl on 11:22 - Dec 9 by Discodroids

thank fu ck it wasnt in the daily mail.we'd have people on here wan king themselves beyond the seven rings of saturn via a sling shot around titan in a blur of outraged fury.

Players involved in minor altercation at christmas party = i counted 28 sweetcorn kernals in my morning bowel movement then arranged them to spell out 'who gives a fk'

Top post as always Disco...
Qpr Brawl on 11:32 - Dec 9 with 3116 views1BobbyHazell

Qpr Brawl on 11:22 - Dec 9 by Discodroids

Yeah, 'cause we love The Sun so much more!!
Qpr Brawl on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 3078 viewsDiscodroids

Qpr Brawl on 11:32 - Dec 9 by 1BobbyHazell

Yeah, 'cause we love The Sun so much more!!

oh dear bobby , has the mention of the 'mail' got you projectile vomiting over pictures of blokes in wrangler jeans blowing up biba on 1972 for the angry brigade?.

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024