Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
team 19:21 - Apr 14 with 8756 viewsdean7321

Jones
Cannon
Tk
Eastham
Rafferty
Bennett
Rose
Allen
Hendo
Vincente
Bunney
I would rather play Logan or Andrew instead of bunney

Poll: best ever center back

team on 17:16 - Apr 16 with 1129 viewsnordenblue

team on 11:12 - Apr 16 by Nerazzurri

The thing is though, over the last 10 years selling our best players HAS increased our chances of success as we go from strength to strength each time we have done so.

Generally not when we've been hovering around the league 1 playoffs at the end of a Jan transfer window though tbf
team on 18:07 - Apr 16 with 1047 viewsdingdangblue

team on 17:16 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

Generally not when we've been hovering around the league 1 playoffs at the end of a Jan transfer window though tbf

Its just a shame we'll probably look back on this season in years to come as what if? What if Conrad Logan hadn't got injured, what if O'Connell had been allowed to stay till the end, what if Sheff Utd hadn't come in for Done, what if we'd put the covers down before the original Orient game?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

team on 18:35 - Apr 16 with 1015 viewsnordenblue

team on 18:07 - Apr 16 by dingdangblue

Its just a shame we'll probably look back on this season in years to come as what if? What if Conrad Logan hadn't got injured, what if O'Connell had been allowed to stay till the end, what if Sheff Utd hadn't come in for Done, what if we'd put the covers down before the original Orient game?

Totally agree and said so at the time,we had some massive chances and not capitalised on them,whilst all the time "planning for the future"
team on 18:45 - Apr 16 with 1002 viewsaleanddale

Maybe - just maybe - this chance came a bit to quick.

maybe as a club we were just not ready.

I know the old saying if you wait til your ready you will wait forever but maybe a grain of truth on this occassion.
team on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 902 viewssweetcorn

team on 07:59 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

Nobody mentioned "assured of the playoffs",even you must see selling your better players hardly increases your chance of success?
Your stats about Dones goals are as accurate as ever,dont let that spoil your story mind

That's just it, it didn't get in the way, the story was that henderson has outscored him since playing the same position, which regardless of my inaccurate figures is still true..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

team on 21:53 - Apr 16 with 893 viewssweetcorn

team on 07:59 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

Nobody mentioned "assured of the playoffs",even you must see selling your better players hardly increases your chance of success?
Your stats about Dones goals are as accurate as ever,dont let that spoil your story mind

Also since we've competed on more or less the same level since done departed, i'm of the opinion that the move was the right one, it got us money, meant we weren't standing in the way of a player who wanted to leave and didn't alter the team much.

Also, I can't think of one single time that Hill has been here, that we have sold a player and it has resulted in us moving backwards..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024