Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
team 19:21 - Apr 14 with 8757 viewsdean7321

Jones
Cannon
Tk
Eastham
Rafferty
Bennett
Rose
Allen
Hendo
Vincente
Bunney
I would rather play Logan or Andrew instead of bunney

Poll: best ever center back

team on 21:23 - Apr 14 with 2783 viewsnordenblue

Not too good a night for bratfurt
team on 21:32 - Apr 14 with 2700 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Ah well - at least worrying about Championship budget issues gone now!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

team on 21:38 - Apr 14 with 2643 viewsDale23years

team on 21:32 - Apr 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

maybe they can worry about the lazy fu ckers who work at club instead off the field the club is a joke

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

team on 21:38 - Apr 14 with 2641 viewsnordenblue

It was never a worry,dont panic
team on 21:40 - Apr 14 with 2618 viewsKenBoon

Co-Commentator said on DaleWorld that the attendance of 2344 "...was good for a Tuesday night". F**king no idea. We had a chance to whore the club and the 'dream' to the Town. Nothing was done as per f**king usual. But crisis of success averted.
team on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 2435 views442Dale

team on 21:40 - Apr 14 by KenBoon

Co-Commentator said on DaleWorld that the attendance of 2344 "...was good for a Tuesday night". F**king no idea. We had a chance to whore the club and the 'dream' to the Town. Nothing was done as per f**king usual. But crisis of success averted.

I'm just glad I've seen a good game of football and witnessed a Swindon side who came out to entertain, because otherwise the attendance would annoy me even more.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

team on 23:00 - Apr 14 with 2295 viewsTalkingSutty

team on 22:11 - Apr 14 by 442Dale

I'm just glad I've seen a good game of football and witnessed a Swindon side who came out to entertain, because otherwise the attendance would annoy me even more.

Yep, enjoyed tonight's game. Both teams played some good stuff but Swindon were ruthless in the final third. Sometimes in league one you come across teams like Swindon who on their day can steamroll you.

Allan and Cannon both played well for us but their number 3 was quality. Hilly's left back selection again had me scratching my head, it made us vulnerable in that position and ensured we no longer had Bennett playing in a position in which he has excelled for most of the season. It was a double whammy.
team on 23:57 - Apr 14 with 2210 viewssandylaner1

team on 23:00 - Apr 14 by TalkingSutty

Yep, enjoyed tonight's game. Both teams played some good stuff but Swindon were ruthless in the final third. Sometimes in league one you come across teams like Swindon who on their day can steamroll you.

Allan and Cannon both played well for us but their number 3 was quality. Hilly's left back selection again had me scratching my head, it made us vulnerable in that position and ensured we no longer had Bennett playing in a position in which he has excelled for most of the season. It was a double whammy.

they do rock paper scissors before every game to decide who has to play left back

agree about bennett

& i don't care if he doesn't want to play there (the position he's played his whole career) but if rose is in the team he has to play LB - anywhere else and the decent opposition like tonight just exploit him/us . missed dawson massively

yes swindon very very good and clinical, but a game of fine margins as we should have been 2 up!

cannon my MOM
Login to get fewer ads

team on 00:10 - Apr 15 with 2184 viewsTommoRAFC

team on 23:57 - Apr 14 by sandylaner1

they do rock paper scissors before every game to decide who has to play left back

agree about bennett

& i don't care if he doesn't want to play there (the position he's played his whole career) but if rose is in the team he has to play LB - anywhere else and the decent opposition like tonight just exploit him/us . missed dawson massively

yes swindon very very good and clinical, but a game of fine margins as we should have been 2 up!

cannon my MOM

If his free kick would have gone in I think it'd have been a different story.

Plenty of positives tonight, man of the match by cannon imo, and Allen in the sponsor's opinion. Eastham battled well all game and I felt Henderson had a top game too. Bunney did ok, as many frustrating decisions as there was good though unfortunately.

And everyone is picking up on the left back selection and singling Rose out, yet it was TK filling in at centre half who lunged needlessly after Rose's free kick which allowed them to score.

Still, we went down swinging which considering how many players we're missing is some achievement in itself. 4 games left now which every one of them should have next season's starting eleven starting in them.

Diba
Cannon Eastham Lancashire Tanser
Lund Bennett
Allen
Vincenti RNL
Henderson

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

team on 08:04 - Apr 15 with 2090 viewssweetcorn

team on 00:10 - Apr 15 by TommoRAFC

If his free kick would have gone in I think it'd have been a different story.

Plenty of positives tonight, man of the match by cannon imo, and Allen in the sponsor's opinion. Eastham battled well all game and I felt Henderson had a top game too. Bunney did ok, as many frustrating decisions as there was good though unfortunately.

And everyone is picking up on the left back selection and singling Rose out, yet it was TK filling in at centre half who lunged needlessly after Rose's free kick which allowed them to score.

Still, we went down swinging which considering how many players we're missing is some achievement in itself. 4 games left now which every one of them should have next season's starting eleven starting in them.

Diba
Cannon Eastham Lancashire Tanser
Lund Bennett
Allen
Vincenti RNL
Henderson

Bunney did ok? Are you sure? He was awful last night and i'm usually a bunney supporter on here aswell. He offered nothing for me last night, even his best asset (finishing) deserted him last night. Wouldn't be suprised to see him released in the summer.

"4 games left now which everyone of them should have next seasons starting eleven in them." Hello? Keith is that you? Are you confirming that we won't be making any signings in the summer and that dawson and kennedy have already left the club? Because your starting line up ommits both of them and has no new players..If thats our starting eleven next season, then we'll be closer to the bottom than we would the top in my opinion. Also wtf, why would we play an experimental side whilst there is still a chance of us making the play-offs? Our strongest 11 should start every game until there is mathematically no chance of us getting a play-off spot, we as fans are owed that much.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 8:08]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

team on 13:07 - Apr 15 with 1969 viewspioneer

Recent comments from the manager were basically bluster and the board were clear ever since the January transfer window that they had no interest in the prospects of going up. Anytime it was mentioned the chairman started crapping himself.

As you say its is not out of the realms of possibilities that we could still make it but I think thats more in the minds of some of the fans than in the Boardroom.

The chairman wants to keep his reputation of being the boss of little rochdale with the smallest budget and the smallest crowd and after all he simply installs heaters in churches - he is not an an arab sheik or russian oligarch.

As a result the loyal fans of the Dale can forget about ever having the experience that fans of Crewe, York, Yeovil, Peterborough, Doncaster, Bournemouth, Brentford, Oldham, (dare I say Bu*y) (need I go on) have had.

Just look at the premiership over the last few seasons, Swansea, Cardiff, Wigan, Blackpool, Burnley, , Hull, Sheffield United....all teams many of us remember watching play at spotland in the fourth tier.

Is it any wonder the public of Rochdale never felt the urge to get on the bandwagon - they were responding to the lack of ambition being shown by the club. We are still only one place of the play offs, 7 points behind but a game in hand and 6th place has to play Sheff U - there is the possibility of 6 of those points being made up. It would only take one more slip by Chesterfield. But we all know better than that don't we?
team on 14:48 - Apr 15 with 1899 viewssweetcorn

team on 13:07 - Apr 15 by pioneer

Recent comments from the manager were basically bluster and the board were clear ever since the January transfer window that they had no interest in the prospects of going up. Anytime it was mentioned the chairman started crapping himself.

As you say its is not out of the realms of possibilities that we could still make it but I think thats more in the minds of some of the fans than in the Boardroom.

The chairman wants to keep his reputation of being the boss of little rochdale with the smallest budget and the smallest crowd and after all he simply installs heaters in churches - he is not an an arab sheik or russian oligarch.

As a result the loyal fans of the Dale can forget about ever having the experience that fans of Crewe, York, Yeovil, Peterborough, Doncaster, Bournemouth, Brentford, Oldham, (dare I say Bu*y) (need I go on) have had.

Just look at the premiership over the last few seasons, Swansea, Cardiff, Wigan, Blackpool, Burnley, , Hull, Sheffield United....all teams many of us remember watching play at spotland in the fourth tier.

Is it any wonder the public of Rochdale never felt the urge to get on the bandwagon - they were responding to the lack of ambition being shown by the club. We are still only one place of the play offs, 7 points behind but a game in hand and 6th place has to play Sheff U - there is the possibility of 6 of those points being made up. It would only take one more slip by Chesterfield. But we all know better than that don't we?

Bollocks.

team on 15:25 - Apr 15 with 1857 viewsDaleiLama

Trouble is Chesterfield are on fire.
Since we beat them they are W8, D1, L2 F23 A8 turning over a few not too shabby teams in the process
They've hit form at just the right time. Would need a MAJOR wobble on their behalf to let anyone in now even if we didn't put a foot wrong

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

team on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1801 viewsdingdangblue

team on 15:25 - Apr 15 by DaleiLama

Trouble is Chesterfield are on fire.
Since we beat them they are W8, D1, L2 F23 A8 turning over a few not too shabby teams in the process
They've hit form at just the right time. Would need a MAJOR wobble on their behalf to let anyone in now even if we didn't put a foot wrong

6500 fans there last night also to cheer them on must help - their move to the new stadium really seems to have re launched them in terms of support. Makes you wonder at times what a move away from Spotland would do for us? I know Hill really rates Gary Roberts and his goals at the end of last season probably swung the title in Chesterfield's favour and away from us - looks like he could be doing it to us again

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

team on 17:24 - Apr 15 with 1752 viewsnordenblue

Your closer to the truth than you might think
team on 17:35 - Apr 15 with 1717 viewssweetcorn

team on 17:24 - Apr 15 by nordenblue

Your closer to the truth than you might think

Here we go again..

Instead of being cryptic like mystic meg you share some of these truths you claim to know.

team on 18:59 - Apr 15 with 1664 viewsnordenblue

team on 17:35 - Apr 15 by sweetcorn

Here we go again..

Instead of being cryptic like mystic meg you share some of these truths you claim to know.

They are facts straight from the horses mouth,but you'll already know that anyway with you knowing everything,tbf it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out the club obviously didnt want promotion.
team on 21:02 - Apr 15 with 1576 viewssweetcorn

team on 18:59 - Apr 15 by nordenblue

They are facts straight from the horses mouth,but you'll already know that anyway with you knowing everything,tbf it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out the club obviously didnt want promotion.

Being apprehensive and not wanting it are two different things. From all the interviews i've heard and seen we realised the implications championship could have for us, but was somethng we would tackle should it happen, as hill stated, we will not wait.

What you are once again insinuating, not for the first time either, is that people at the club are actively seeking to sabotage a play-off push due to fear of the unknown, yet our recent form totally contradicts that. I suppose we threw it last night hey just incase.

Still you know best.

team on 22:39 - Apr 15 with 1526 viewsnordenblue

team on 21:02 - Apr 15 by sweetcorn

Being apprehensive and not wanting it are two different things. From all the interviews i've heard and seen we realised the implications championship could have for us, but was somethng we would tackle should it happen, as hill stated, we will not wait.

What you are once again insinuating, not for the first time either, is that people at the club are actively seeking to sabotage a play-off push due to fear of the unknown, yet our recent form totally contradicts that. I suppose we threw it last night hey just incase.

Still you know best.

Nothing to do with sabotage or apprehension.
There's many people at the club fully aware of the financial complications a promotion would bring is hardly the unknown.
Do you not think for one minute that people connected to the club could perhaps be giving the answers the fans would like to hear during an interview?
You seriously believe Hill was perfectly fine selling the best chance this clubs EVER had of a promotion to the second tier if he had genuine aims of having a proper crack at going up.
Then had ample chance to recruit and chose not to,and the best one of all tries telling us we already have ready made replacements.
That must all be true too with him saying it in an interview i suppose though.
team on 22:53 - Apr 15 with 1503 viewssweetcorn

team on 22:39 - Apr 15 by nordenblue

Nothing to do with sabotage or apprehension.
There's many people at the club fully aware of the financial complications a promotion would bring is hardly the unknown.
Do you not think for one minute that people connected to the club could perhaps be giving the answers the fans would like to hear during an interview?
You seriously believe Hill was perfectly fine selling the best chance this clubs EVER had of a promotion to the second tier if he had genuine aims of having a proper crack at going up.
Then had ample chance to recruit and chose not to,and the best one of all tries telling us we already have ready made replacements.
That must all be true too with him saying it in an interview i suppose though.

I don't understand this attitude that if we kept done we were virtually assured of the play-offs, he has scored 3 goals since moving to a 'better' team and henderson has outscored him since moving into his role.

Our form was terrible before done left aswel, which is a fact you tend to overlook..

team on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 1486 viewsdingdangblue

team on 22:53 - Apr 15 by sweetcorn

I don't understand this attitude that if we kept done we were virtually assured of the play-offs, he has scored 3 goals since moving to a 'better' team and henderson has outscored him since moving into his role.

Our form was terrible before done left aswel, which is a fact you tend to overlook..

To be fair he's scored 7 since joining Blades and 5 of those goals have won them games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

team on 23:43 - Apr 15 with 1453 viewsTommoRAFC

team on 08:04 - Apr 15 by sweetcorn

Bunney did ok? Are you sure? He was awful last night and i'm usually a bunney supporter on here aswell. He offered nothing for me last night, even his best asset (finishing) deserted him last night. Wouldn't be suprised to see him released in the summer.

"4 games left now which everyone of them should have next seasons starting eleven in them." Hello? Keith is that you? Are you confirming that we won't be making any signings in the summer and that dawson and kennedy have already left the club? Because your starting line up ommits both of them and has no new players..If thats our starting eleven next season, then we'll be closer to the bottom than we would the top in my opinion. Also wtf, why would we play an experimental side whilst there is still a chance of us making the play-offs? Our strongest 11 should start every game until there is mathematically no chance of us getting a play-off spot, we as fans are owed that much.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 8:08]

To be fair, I didn't know what the other team's run ins looked like, I'd only seen ours and considering who we have to play I guessed our season was over. Yes while the season is alive we should fight to keep it that way.

I left Dawson out because he's injured, I put Lund in because he's not, and put Tanser ahead of TK, but would be quite happy to see TK ahead of Lancashire.

I still feel Bunney put himself about last night, and had Henderson missed the 2 chances he missed, he'd of had far less people whinging about it. He's young, as is the likes of Hery,RNL, Rafferty etc, they all have plenty of time to come good, but if Hill decides not and lets them go, then so beit, we'll just see what new mercenaries we get in the summer.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

team on 00:21 - Apr 16 with 1425 viewspioneer

If we were still serious bout giving it our best shot in the remaining games...just in case Chesterfield slip up, would we be playing recognised first teamers in todays lancs cup tie?
team on 07:59 - Apr 16 with 1355 viewsnordenblue

team on 22:53 - Apr 15 by sweetcorn

Nobody mentioned "assured of the playoffs",even you must see selling your better players hardly increases your chance of success?
Your stats about Dones goals are as accurate as ever,dont let that spoil your story mind
team on 11:12 - Apr 16 with 1297 viewsNerazzurri

team on 07:59 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

Nobody mentioned "assured of the playoffs",even you must see selling your better players hardly increases your chance of success?
Your stats about Dones goals are as accurate as ever,dont let that spoil your story mind

The thing is though, over the last 10 years selling our best players HAS increased our chances of success as we go from strength to strength each time we have done so.

Forza Nerazzurri

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024