Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Netherlands Match Day Thread 09:57 - Jul 10 with 1048 viewsSaintNick

Vent your frustrations or tell everyone how you always new it would come good on our matchday thread

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 11:31 - Jul 10 with 1016 viewsarfurdent

found your missing "k"

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 11:56 - Jul 10 with 1003 viewssaintwizzler

Unfortunately Gareth Southgate will only get the credit he deserves if we win the tournament on Sunday which I believe will be his last game as England manager.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 12:12 - Jul 10 with 974 viewsPatfromPoole

Guten Tag.

Sat on a train from Dusseldorf to Dortmund with 4 other Saints fans, including my daughter.

Nervous.

Tough game to call, this.

Worried about the pace Holland have up front but which we lack.

Just hoping Kane and Foden come good at last.

Desperate to see us in the Final at Berlin, as I think we could beat Spain, good though they undoubtedly are.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 13:02 - Jul 10 with 931 viewsIfonly

We know what to expect from England. The ball will be passed around like a bag of cement, Kane will move at a snail's pace and Saka will be the only one to run at the defence and cause problems. The Dutch can afford to pay him special attention because they know the rest of the side aren't offering anything. Maybe Shaw will finally allow us to create something on the left, but it seems a lot to ask from someone who isn't match fit.

Holland are more unpredictable, it depends which version shows up, but they've got plenty of weapons to hurt us with, not just speed. If Guehi plays we will be weak in the air at the back and Weghorst and Gakpo can take advantage. They're the first good side we've played and I make them favourites.
England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 752 viewsHeisenberg

Never a penalty. Terrible decision.

ITV coverage is awful. Lee Dixon ffs. And Karen Carney !!!

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Jul 10 with 741 viewsUlsterBaz

England are playing really well after that slow start. Foden looks great. I thought it was a pen tbh.
England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:55 - Jul 10 with 714 viewsSaintNick

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Jul 10 by UlsterBaz

England are playing really well after that slow start. Foden looks great. I thought it was a pen tbh.

The player followed through on Kane so a harsh decision, but in any other area of the pitch a nailed on free kick.

England are playing with a freedom not seen in the previous matches

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Jul 10 with 708 viewssaintwizzler

The ref had €10,000 on Kane scoring anytime.

ITS COMING HOME

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 22:30 - Jul 10 with 632 viewsSaintNick

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Jul 10 by saintwizzler

The ref had €10,000 on Kane scoring anytime.

ITS COMING HOME

It all turned out well in the end and now on to Saturday

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 22:40 - Jul 10 with 619 viewsButty101

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 22:30 - Jul 10 by SaintNick

Southampton Youth Southgate out foxes ex saints manager Koeman

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 08:18 - Jul 11 with 487 viewsdarthvader

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 22:30 - Jul 10 by SaintNick

Sunday?

keep the faith coyr

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Jul 11 with 385 viewsBuenosSaint

England V Netherlands Match Day Thread on 08:18 - Jul 11 by darthvader

Sunday?

Nick is going to start drinking Saturday through Sunday in the run up to the final.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024