Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off Redknapp 23:01 - Oct 19 with 13265 viewskingshill

What's this crap about Taarabt being 3 stone overweight?

You're his coach, either sort it out or admit you're not up to it. You're supposed to be a man manager, manage the man and start earning your money or pi$$ off and sit by the beach.

He is the best talent we have, find a way to get the best out of him or get the fcuk out of our club.

That is all>
Fcuk off Redknapp on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 2228 viewscyprusmel

Adel is one of those frustrating players, we all know what he can do and some of his play is sublime.
In the championship he was indulged under Warnock and some of the skills he produced were breathtaking and had the bush rocking.
It didn't happen for him in the Premier though, he went to Fulham and it didn't go for him there either and I believe they actually sent him back.
He had a successful spell at Milan but even they were not prepared to pay 5 million for his services which at todays prices is not a lot.
Last season a lot of people were giving Krancjar a lot of stick because he was over weight but he has worked hard and slimmed down so he can compete at the highest level but it seems from what we read that Adel can't be arsed to put a shift in in a second stream game and is a reluctant trainer.
I believe that a fit and committed Adel could still produce the goods at this level but it does not look like it's going to happen.
People are hoping that Tony Pullis replaces Harry, do you think that Pullis will play a player who is reluctant to train.
Here's a question where does he go from here ?
Fcuk off Redknapp on 11:29 - Oct 20 with 2215 viewsozexile

Well after what redknapp just said I doubt we'll ever get a fee for him so I have no idea where he goes.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:18 - Oct 20 with 2163 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

My opinion of it is.... although I don't think harry should call him out in public like that nothing else being done behind the scenes works either so could be worth a go..

AT is overweight fact. He's supposed to be a premier league footballer who are like well oiled machines these days.
No one else wants to take him off our hands
He's a spoilt brat
He trains when he wants seemingly not that often judging by his ever growing appearance

Personally I wish he would get in shape, get his head down, work hard, listen to all the coaches we now have and take on board their comments, where the shirt with pride ad play to the stupid ability we all know the man has.

But as this will not happen I wish he would just fook off. Why cant we just sack him? surely him not training and turning up would be grounds.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:38 - Oct 20 with 2131 viewsDoughnut

Not been Arry's biggest fan of late, but he's on the button with this. Like the injection of .......dare I say... 'passion', in his tone too!
£50k and doesnt train. I know he's the boss and responsible, but if a bloke physically won't train, wobbly cant make him, short of assault. Like all other workers, Redknapp should be able to dismiss him for breach of contract. But in the rarefied world of footballing primadonnas contracts I suppose there's a clause against even that.
Taarabt has talent, but lifes too short for pussy-footing around him in the hope, one day he might knuckle down.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 2106 viewsBrightonhoop

Difficult to comprehend this one. Adel's responsible for his own fitness, but so are others. Good we've got a head shrink in on that front, but why are so many players injured with consistent injuries across the squad, namely hamstrings? And is Arry going to acknowledge a problem so it can be resolved?
The way Arry lost it when asked about Adel is also concerning, rightly or wrongly digging him out. However sometimes Adel is out of favour with H, recently Arry's talked him up to much suprise, and now he's slaughtered him publicly. Adel cannot possibly know whether he is coming or going. He went to great lengths to acknowledge both the Club and Arry as our longest serving player currently and now this. It just doesn't add up.
Part of me thinks Arry is trying to divert attention from his own failings. He can slate as naive for the goal from the freekick for Sunnes own goal and Fer's free kick. It is his job to farking educate them to not make such stoopid errors. H has his excuses for fitness across the squad, no excuse fr those kind of errors.
Great to see Vargas, Zamora et al stepping right up, some were immense yesterday and showed how poor Pool are. But, if you leave the gate open the horse will bolt.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:55 - Oct 20 with 2088 viewsbaz_qpr

Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:38 - Oct 20 by Doughnut

Not been Arry's biggest fan of late, but he's on the button with this. Like the injection of .......dare I say... 'passion', in his tone too!
£50k and doesnt train. I know he's the boss and responsible, but if a bloke physically won't train, wobbly cant make him, short of assault. Like all other workers, Redknapp should be able to dismiss him for breach of contract. But in the rarefied world of footballing primadonnas contracts I suppose there's a clause against even that.
Taarabt has talent, but lifes too short for pussy-footing around him in the hope, one day he might knuckle down.

I take it you've not seen the pics of him at training posted on the official all last week I dont think the issue is "the bloke wont physically train" when the club keep publishing pictures of him physically training!
Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:38 - Oct 20 with 2026 viewsJamie

Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:55 - Oct 20 by baz_qpr

I take it you've not seen the pics of him at training posted on the official all last week I dont think the issue is "the bloke wont physically train" when the club keep publishing pictures of him physically training!

Well yes, but Arry wasn't being literal when he said Taarabt doesnt train, same as he wasn't literal when he said he runs about more than him.

Turning up every day and putting in a token effort, whilst overweight, and one of the clubs highest earners isn't a great advertisement however.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:38 - Oct 20 with 2026 viewsPinnerPaul

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:28 - Oct 20 by PunteR

I just thought it was unnecessary to dig out Taraabt and use him as a scapegoat today. He has nothing to do with why we are sitting bottom of the league.
Played 2 weeks ago and played well in my opinion,he didn't look like a lazy,fat footballer to me.

He was asked a straight question about him, did you want him to lie?

If so he had done so, everyone on here would be slating him, saying why wasn't AT even on the bench.
Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:41 - Oct 20 with 2012 viewsPinnerPaul

Fcuk off Redknapp on 09:49 - Oct 20 by yankranger

I am in the Adel fanboy camp. Have always been. That being said, a large part of this is on him. Redknapp is not the first coach to point at his lack of commitment to training. One data point does not make a trend, but four teams/managers with similar feedback shows an issue. He did not come away with a great attitude rating from Milan or Fulham. We saw the comments from Warnock. His abilities are unquestionable, his attitude is.

I want nothing more than to see him play for us. He provided some of my best QPR memories. He entertains, he frustrates - I enjoy the games more when he is out there.

But right now he is throwing all of that god given talent away. Which is an utter sin. Can you imagine if someone like Mackie had his talents?!

Who are his handlers? Someone needs to give him a kick in the a$$. Perhaps there is too much history between Redknapp and Adel, and that dynamic will just never work. On this topic, I back Redknapp's decision. We were all complaining about a lack of effort and commitment from the team. You cannot address that as a manager and then pander for someone like Adel at the same time.

Indeed - even the ever professional Derry said he acted like a 10 year old most of the time.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:47 - Oct 20 with 1997 viewsPinnerPaul

On a more general point, look at Clive's pre match press conference thread.

Everyone saying Harry should show more passion, say something meaningful , not the usual platitudes etc

Also on Friday everyone digging out the players for the endless PR quotes that eman nothing, quite nice to see Harry show some passion and express his feelings IMHO.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:49 - Oct 20 with 1986 viewsRickyDicky

Fcuk off Redknapp on 12:38 - Oct 20 by Doughnut

He's 25 , his football career will slip by before he knows, we're not young forever, very silly boy.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 1960 viewsMonahoop

Fcuk off Redknapp on 10:11 - Oct 20 by daveB

No manager has ever sorted out Taarabt, even with his best days under hughes and Warnock there were plenty of issues

Tough managers in days gone by wouldn't have tolerated that petulant nonsense from the likes of AT. Clough, Paisley, Shankly, Stein, even probably Ferguson would have read him like a book before he even kicked a ball and sorted him out good and proper. No, players have too much sway on issues these days. Whenever it's their fault or they have issues, it's always someone else's making.
I can understand HR's frustration to a point, seeing a spirited performance at last, undone by a couple of needless self interventions, but his tirade yesterday showed the signs of a manager who is losing the plot and may not be fit to manage effectively any more.
It's high time both Harry and Adel left the club imo.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 14:56 - Oct 20 with 1925 viewsjohncharles

Fcuk off Redknapp on 13:38 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

He was asked a straight question about him, did you want him to lie?

If so he had done so, everyone on here would be slating him, saying why wasn't AT even on the bench.

But Harry is lying. Taarabt was training. Anyone who saw the West Ham game (not many to judge from the comments on here) would have seen with their own eyes that Taarabt was not overweight. To put on 3 stone since then is just nonsense, or lies to put it another way. As for Adel's wages, I doubt he's on 60 or70 grand a week. All this from the man whose being paid £3 million to keep us at thebottomoftheleague.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:02 - Oct 20 with 1914 viewsdaveB

The 3 stone thing is nonsense, the picture of him on instagram yesterday shows that but his attitude to training is not great and he needs to sort that out
Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:08 - Oct 20 with 1910 viewsjohncharles

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:02 - Oct 20 by daveB

The 3 stone thing is nonsense, the picture of him on instagram yesterday shows that but his attitude to training is not great and he needs to sort that out

His attitude in training ? You were there ? Or are you just taking Harry's word for it? Harry, the guy who lied about the 3 stone overweight.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:21 - Oct 20 with 1895 viewsjamois

Said it on the other thread - regardless of the truth in all this, it's truly piss poor man management to share this publicly and in this way too. I mean the video is on the BBC Sport site now. Laughing stock. I expect so much better from someone on £3m/yr.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:23 - Oct 20 with 1888 viewsrobith

From earlier last week

I'm a stone and a half overweight and I'd kill to look like that!
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 15:26]
Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:44 - Oct 20 with 1864 viewsBrightonhoop

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:46 - Oct 20 with 1850 viewsQPR442

' I thought that was poor from Rednapp,why bring in what he's earning'?

Interesting because according to Redknapp on many occasions he hasn't got a clue what players earn and has said he doesn't know? I guess someone is not telling the truth?
Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:51 - Oct 20 with 1843 viewsJamie

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Don't recall him ever being fit. When he came on against West Ham, he was about 5 months along.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:53 - Oct 20 with 1839 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:08 - Oct 20 by johncharles

His attitude in training ? You were there ? Or are you just taking Harry's word for it? Harry, the guy who lied about the 3 stone overweight.

Taking into account every manager who has ever managed him has said the same thing they can't all be lying
Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 1823 viewssmegma

Fcuk off Redknapp on 01:28 - Oct 20 by PunteR

I just thought it was unnecessary to dig out Taraabt and use him as a scapegoat today. He has nothing to do with why we are sitting bottom of the league.
Played 2 weeks ago and played well in my opinion,he didn't look like a lazy,fat footballer to me.

He was responding to a question from a journalist as to why he wasnt even on the bench.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:25 - Oct 20 with 1772 viewsJamie

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

If you couldn't see the food twins he was carrying against West Ham, you definitely shouldn't trust your eyes..
Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:26 - Oct 20 with 2027 viewsPunteR

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:59 - Oct 20 by smegma

He was responding to a question from a journalist as to why he wasnt even on the bench.

Fair enough but a manager of his experience shouldn't have reacted and exaggerated the way he did. Yeh we all know Taraabt is frustrating but Taraabt doesn't deserve his name plastered up all over sky news as being fat and lazy. That was a high profile game yesterday with a shocking result, no way should Taraabt be talked about yesterday as he's hardly played for us for over a year. Not only that I've seen with my very own eyes photos and videos of him training and watched him play well against west ham.
I've backed Rednapp up until 5 weeks ago when it dawned on me that his excuses don't protect the team but himself.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:30 - Oct 20 with 2017 viewsjohncharles

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:53 - Oct 20 by daveB

Taking into account every manager who has ever managed him has said the same thing they can't all be lying

But other managers have managed to get him playing and playing very well. Only Redknapp has failed. Other managers have criticised him but not publicly. Warnock's comments were in his book long after leaving the club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024