Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 18:46 - Jun 28 with 31367 views1jack

Just read on 101 great goals (via twitter) deal to Napoli imminent.
Michu on 21:03 - Jun 28 with 2578 viewsDarran

Oh and just for the record I want him to stay,I was after all the one that said at the end of the season the current squad with no additions would stay comfortably in the league next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 21:06 - Jun 28 with 2564 viewsnyc_swans

anyone actually think this may be the club's doing and michu actually hasn't pushed for a move? i mean, we haven't heard anything aside from conjecture, and for all we know he hasn't put in a transfer request.

i just don't think it's fair to put all this on him when it could be the smartest business move for the club.
Michu on 21:06 - Jun 28 with 2556 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:02 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

Thats just a total fooling lie you dull knt .

Digging at Monk ?

really , how ?

Nope, you got this all wrong yet again Darran. Your attitude to players of our club sucks a$ big time, in fact its a fooking disgrace, you should have a bit of respect and stop making a mug out of yourself everytime a player or manager goes.

"fook him" etc,etc

Half the stuff you come out with is total bolcks and hear say that you try and pass off as fact,yet you get found out time and time again .

People have been saying for Months the Michu situation is something fishy,yet all you did was take the piss and mock people saying that he is injured and will be back.

So now it looks like he is off, its "fook him "

If ever there sounded like a five minute follower of football then that is clearly you .

When we look like losing one of our best players its ok to wonder what the reasons are !!

No hate monk or hate the board ,just a fair commetn to ask "why the fook is he going"

The club wont tell us fook alll will they ?

Go on then tell us all what "It is all true, a man with integrity like Michu, who stayed loyal to the Swans and his manager was indeed pissed off at the way things have happened behind the scenes" was all about.

You're pathetic,absolutely chronic.

Michu on 21:07 - Jun 28 with 2556 viewsAnotherJohn

If you loved Swansea City Darren you wouldn't make us look like a bunch of tw*ts with your classless posts.
Michu on 21:07 - Jun 28 with 2552 viewsJackbustard

Thought I was common knowledge he threw a wobbler when Laudrup went.
Michu on 21:08 - Jun 28 with 2541 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:07 - Jun 28 by AnotherJohn

If you loved Swansea City Darren you wouldn't make us look like a bunch of tw*ts with your classless posts.

Classless? If he doesn't want to play for us what you want me to do beg him to stay?

Michu on 21:09 - Jun 28 with 2535 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:07 - Jun 28 by Jackbustard

How old is he again?

Michu on 21:11 - Jun 28 with 2511 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu on 21:07 - Jun 28 by Jackbustard

Since when has common knowledge been the truth, certainly not in the days of internet it isn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 21:11 - Jun 28 with 2508 viewsAnotherJohn

Michu on 21:06 - Jun 28 by nyc_swans

anyone actually think this may be the club's doing and michu actually hasn't pushed for a move? i mean, we haven't heard anything aside from conjecture, and for all we know he hasn't put in a transfer request.

i just don't think it's fair to put all this on him when it could be the smartest business move for the club.

The thought comes to mind that Michu's contract may have a 'match the highest earner' clause, and that Gomis' arrival on big bucks makes Michu's dodgy knees/ankles look too big a risk. So I am not necessarily criticising the board. but just saying that I feel gutted to lose a great player - if true that he is leaving, of course.
Michu on 21:12 - Jun 28 with 2494 viewsthevetch

players come and go were in with the big boys remember,thanks for evrything michu and good luck.few more to come in well be ok,in fact i think we will suprise a few again.
Michu on 21:14 - Jun 28 with 2464 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu on 21:11 - Jun 28 by AnotherJohn

The thought comes to mind that Michu's contract may have a 'match the highest earner' clause, and that Gomis' arrival on big bucks makes Michu's dodgy knees/ankles look too big a risk. So I am not necessarily criticising the board. but just saying that I feel gutted to lose a great player - if true that he is leaving, of course.

Or it may have nothing of the sort in his contract, and he could be perfectly happy here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Michu on 21:15 - Jun 28 with 2460 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:12 - Jun 28 by thevetch

players come and go were in with the big boys remember,thanks for evrything michu and good luck.few more to come in well be ok,in fact i think we will suprise a few again.

Love the positivity.
Look forward not back.

Michu on 21:16 - Jun 28 with 2444 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:14 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

Or it may have nothing of the sort in his contract, and he could be perfectly happy here.

Michu on 21:16 - Jun 28 with 2441 viewsnyc_swans

Michu on 21:11 - Jun 28 by AnotherJohn

don't see why they would do this, especially if (as they should) the board has ambitions to stay in the premier league for a long time. players will continue to get more expensive and wages will continue to increase well past what michu currently makes.

michu has always said that playing football is the only thing that matters to him. maybe the thought is that he would be better off on another club where he could play in a system that better suits him while still turning a profit.

fwiw, i think he's fantastic and don't want him to move, but after the gomis signing it makes sense that he's on his way out.
Michu on 21:19 - Jun 28 with 2414 viewsnyc_swans

anyway, i think the thought should be that the club is big enough and capable enough where a player like Michu is no longer totally integral for the club to progress, and i think that's a positive.
Michu on 21:20 - Jun 28 with 2403 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Michu on 20:16 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

A fit Michu playing in his natural position is one of the finest players ever to pull on a Swansea shirt. Not seen one of them for a while though.

Bravo

Indeed one of the best I've seen in a swans shirt.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michu on 21:23 - Jun 28 with 2373 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:20 - Jun 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bravo

Indeed one of the best I've seen in a swans shirt.

Sublime.

Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 with 2362 viewsicecoldjack

http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/1447342/im-staying-at-swanseasays-michu

So he dismissed it out of hand and signed a contract extension to show his loyalty .

Michu says he doesn't want to move,so signed a new deal here..

.. http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/michu-signs-four-year-dea

This one dismisses all the bollocks Darran is talking about, even Monk has said he is training well and just wants to do well for us .

Either Monk is telling lies or Darran is..

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/03/21/4699512/monk-insis

And this is my point,

What the fook is going on when one minute he is injured,net minute he is training and looking sharp,next minute he is off to Napoli ??

None of it makes sense at all .

Contradiction after contradiction .

If he wants out im good with that, but all the bull that ihas been floating around for months RE Michu has some substance, which people for some weird reason fail to acknowledge just take the piss out of .

Ask any person here .

A fit and firing Michu or Gomis ?

So what went on to turn Michu off us then ?
Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 with 2358 viewsPhil_S

Michu on 21:23 - Jun 28 by Darran

Sublime.

You've had a bit of a mare today mate...
Michu on 21:27 - Jun 28 with 2322 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

Michu on 21:31 - Jun 28 with 2295 viewslondonlisa2001

Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/1447342/im-staying-at-swanseasays-michu

So he dismissed it out of hand and signed a contract extension to show his loyalty .

.. http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/michu-signs-four-year-dea

This one dismisses all the bollocks Darran is talking about, even Monk has said he is training well and just wants to do well for us .

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/03/21/4699512/monk-insis

And this is my point,

What the fook is going on when one minute he is injured,net minute he is training and looking sharp,next minute he is off to Napoli ??

If he wants out im good with that, but all the bull that ihas been floating around for months RE Michu has some substance, which people for some weird reason fail to acknowledge just take the piss out of .

Ask any person here .

I have absolutely no idea whether or not Michu is happy and whether or not we are keeping him or selling him.

Just one point though - if he was unhappy and we were intending to sell him as a result of that, it would be pretty bad business for the manager (whether Monk or Laudrup or anyone else) to tell the world that he was unhappy and wanted to leave. It wouldn't do much for maximising our fee for him would it?

And no, I don't believe that absolute honesty to the fans is better than maximising value to us as a club I'm afraid.

I hope that he stays, wants to stay and is fit and raring to go, but if he does leave it doesn't mean that Monk has 'lied'.
Michu on 21:32 - Jun 28 with 2289 viewsDarran

And this is my point,

Ask any person here .

What bollocks am I talking about?

Michu on 21:32 - Jun 28 with 2282 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

One of the greatest for us, and the Palace/Stoke/West Ham rumours were truly vomit-inducing, but I think even the most blinkered of us have the feeling that the end is nigh, as much as we'd love to see him back, fit and raring to go next season, it ain't gonna happen.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Michu on 21:33 - Jun 28 with 2267 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

Really?

I'll state again like ive stated many times in the past,if these millionaires don't want to play for this great club they know where the f*cking door is.

Michu on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 2208 viewsDarran

And this is my point,

Ask any person here .

Answer my question what bollocks am I talking about?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024