Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 18:46 - Jun 28 with 30658 views1jack

Just read on 101 great goals (via twitter) deal to Napoli imminent.
Michu on 20:18 - Jun 28 with 2650 viewsmonmouth

Michu on 20:08 - Jun 28 by latchford

Is there anyone who plays for Swansea you actually like?
20 goals in 52 games. Maybe that's not good enough?

The balls in his court though surely. If he wants to stay I'm sure he will be allowed to! If he doesn't want to stay daz is right. We are all about togetherness and fighting for each other not against, so anyone that doesn't buy in can, imho, just fack off, and as quickly as possible. That was surely why canas and Pozzy disappeared so rapidly. I would hope -no expect - that Monk et al have made every effort from their side if they think he will recover, so up to him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michu on 20:19 - Jun 28 with 2648 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 19:45 - Jun 28 by Darran

F*ck him,if it's true I couldn't care less.

It is all true, a man with integrity like Michu, who stayed loyal to the Swans and his manager was indeed pissed off at the way things have happened behind the scenes .

Something many are starting to forget here, Michu always gave 100% for the club,stayed with us when he was hot,took us into Europe and played his heart out.

Cant blame him for feeling shafted .

Its a shame you have to say "fck him " though, to most he was and still is one of the best ever players to pull on a Swans shirt and his goals kept the club in the prem league,won us our first major trophy and put us into Europe.

Your comment lacks class but that aint a suprise .

No matter what has gone on behind the scenes we can still be respectful for him putting us on the map and giving everything for the cause .
Michu on 20:24 - Jun 28 with 2596 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:19 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

It is all true, a man with integrity like Michu, who stayed loyal to the Swans and his manager was indeed pissed off at the way things have happened behind the scenes .

Something many are starting to forget here, Michu always gave 100% for the club,stayed with us when he was hot,took us into Europe and played his heart out.

Its a shame you have to say "fck him " though, to most he was and still is one of the best ever players to pull on a Swans shirt and his goals kept the club in the prem league,won us our first major trophy and put us into Europe.

No matter what has gone on behind the scenes we can still be respectful for him putting us on the map and giving everything for the cause .

Oh give your Laudrup bum love a rest FFS you pr*ck,start living in the real world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 20:26 - Jun 28 with 2573 viewsjackonicko

I would say THE best player to pull on the swans shirt. Definitely in my lifetime.

Will be sorry to see him leave, if true.
Michu on 20:27 - Jun 28 with 2565 viewsChief

while hes still on our books, I was always hopeful that we'd see plenty of Michu in the future (despite his injury issues). i'm starting to think that we may never see the famous twisty ear celebration again.

i'm devastated.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Michu on 20:28 - Jun 28 with 2551 viewsJackfath

I'll miss him smashing his fragile (not to mention valuable) feet into inanimate objects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu on 20:28 - Jun 28 with 2552 viewstomdickharry

Michu on 20:24 - Jun 28 by Darran

Oh give your Laudrup bum love a rest FFS you pr*ck,start living in the real world.

Darren that is a shocking post why on earth do you resort to such language.
Michu on 20:33 - Jun 28 with 2498 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 20:24 - Jun 28 by Darran

Isn't this thread about Michu ?

Dopey knut sometimes you are Darran. .

But lets just see one of our greatest ever just slip quietly out the door is it ?

As far as many can see, since Michu has been here he has been nothing short of professional,passionate,Loyal and 100%

All of a sudden he is out the door for reasons nobody can or will explain, Monk tells us he is having ankle problems and a rest over the summer will mean he is raring to go, then next thing he is off, so somebody is mugging the fans off on this one arnt they ?

No fcking arse wipe like you can smudge what he has done for the club in his short time here.

If he wants out,fine. if he is acting like a cock fine get rid but lets not smear his tie here when he almost single handedly kept us in the league ,won us a cup and got us europe.

Take a day off from being such a hateful little prick yeah ?
Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 20:35 - Jun 28 with 2478 viewsItchySphincter

Passed a medical at Napoli apparently.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu on 20:36 - Jun 28 with 2471 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu on 20:35 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

Passed a medical at Napoli apparently.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu on 20:39 - Jun 28 with 2433 viewsAnotherJohn

If this is true it is a real pity, as we will have passed on the chance to get the two best players I've seen in Swans shirts firing in the same team. It is also disappointing to see that semi-literate a*****le who moderates the board project his hatred for Laudrup on to a player who gave us some of our best moments.
Michu on 20:40 - Jun 28 with 2424 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:33 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

Isn't this thread about Michu ?

Dopey knut sometimes you are Darran. .

But lets just see one of our greatest ever just slip quietly out the door is it ?

As far as many can see, since Michu has been here he has been nothing short of professional,passionate,Loyal and 100%

All of a sudden he is out the door for reasons nobody can or will explain, Monk tells us he is having ankle problems and a rest over the summer will mean he is raring to go, then next thing he is off, so somebody is mugging the fans off on this one arnt they ?

No fcking arse wipe like you can smudge what he has done for the club in his short time here.

If he wants out,fine. if he is acting like a cock fine get rid but lets not smear his tie here when he almost single handedly kept us in the league ,won us a cup and got us europe.

Take a day off from being such a hateful little prick yeah ?

You don't stop digging at Monk and the board constantly,every opportunity you get to stick the knife in you do it,when I asked you a couple of months why you're so negative you replied that being a Swansea City fan has meant a lifetime of mediocrity and failure for you,you're a f*cking joke.

And as for TDH above he doesn't stop f*cking moaning either.

Moan moan f*cking moan the lot of you.

Oh and just for record Michael Laudrup wasn't paying Michus mega wages Swansea City still are so if he doesn't want to be here (ever) he can go f*ck himself.

Michu on 20:44 - Jun 28 with 2380 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 20:40 - Jun 28 by Darran

You don't stop digging at Monk and the board constantly,every opportunity you get to stick the knife in you do it,when I asked you a couple of months why you're so negative you replied that being a Swansea City fan has meant a lifetime of mediocrity and failure for you,you're a f*cking joke.

Oh and just for record Michael Laudrup wasn't paying Michus mega wages Swansea City still are so if he doesn't want to be here (ever) he can go f*ck himself.

Some people have more loyalty to people who've been here 5 minutes than they do to people who have been instrumental in our success.

Don't think twice about sticking the boot into the board, Monk, Williams, Tate though
Michu on 20:48 - Jun 28 with 2334 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:44 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

Some people have more loyalty to people who've been here 5 minutes than they do to people who have been instrumental in our success.

Don't think twice about sticking the boot into the board, Monk, Williams, Tate though

Absolutely spot on,Swansea City fans have never had it so good,if you notice though Icecolds reply to me said he thought this thread was about Michu when he was the one that mentioned Michus manager.
Some people have they're heads so far up Laudrups arse they can't think straight.

Michu on 20:50 - Jun 28 with 2308 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 20:39 - Jun 28 by AnotherJohn

If this is true it is a real pity, as we will have passed on the chance to get the two best players I've seen in Swans shirts firing in the same team. It is also disappointing to see that semi-literate a*****le who moderates the board project his hatred for Laudrup on to a player who gave us some of our best moments.

Exactly. Forget Laudrup, its a Michu thread ffs !!

The agenda is now to smear all the good things Michu brought to the club and lump him in with Laudrup and Tutu etc etc.

One of our best ever players deserves a little bit of credit IMO.

There is so much untold here and its quite sad to see such a great player leave because of a fallout from personal issues, and divided loyaty

Most on here have seen enough of Michu to know he is a decent honest bloke who plays with his heart,for sure a bit bat shit crazy sometimes but his passion for the shirt has never been in doubt.

What the fook happened to make a player like that want to get out,fook up or not bother with us ??
Michu on 20:50 - Jun 28 with 2192 viewsJackofdreambeach

If he goes ...what gratitude and what memories. Arsenal away, and League Cup final a golden centernary highlight.

If you look at the of players who possibly could leave...
Ben Davies, MichelVorm, Michu, Canas , Ash, Pozuelo, De Guz, Ki, Taylor........we'll surely get some clarity next week on how much extra strengthening is needed.

Some of the above will leave so there's surely a good five players coming in.

Hopefully an Icelandic midfielder with a Michuesque eye for goal will be one
Michu on 20:51 - Jun 28 with 2173 viewsshandyjack

Michu on 20:19 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

can you elaborate on when he has stayed loyal too us. Don't remember him turning down other offers in the summer so had no choiec but too stay.

I think he is a quality player but with his current attitude if we could get 10-12m for him form a foreign team i wouldn't be upset to see him go. Ideally i would love the old Michu to stay and help us progress again

Poll: Expectation for the season

Michu on 20:52 - Jun 28 with 2164 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:50 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

Exactly. Forget Laudrup, its a Michu thread ffs !!

The agenda is now to smear all the good things Michu brought to the club and lump him in with Laudrup and Tutu etc etc.

One of our best ever players deserves a little bit of credit IMO.

There is so much untold here and its quite sad to see such a great player leave because of a fallout from personal issues, and divided loyaty

Most on here have seen enough of Michu to know he is a decent honest bloke who plays with his heart,for sure a bit bat shit crazy sometimes but his passion for the shirt has never been in doubt.

What the fook happened to make a player like that want to get out,fook up or not bother with us ??

Are you f*cking mad or what?
You brought Laudrup into it to have a go at people running our club because it might be their fault he's leaving.

Michu on 20:53 - Jun 28 with 2152 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu on 20:51 - Jun 28 by shandyjack

can you elaborate on when he has stayed loyal too us. Don't remember him turning down other offers in the summer so had no choiec but too stay.

I think he is a quality player but with his current attitude if we could get 10-12m for him form a foreign team i wouldn't be upset to see him go. Ideally i would love the old Michu to stay and help us progress again

What is his current attitude?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu on 20:53 - Jun 28 with 2150 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:39 - Jun 28 by AnotherJohn

I don't hate anyone but I love Swansea City.

Michu on 20:54 - Jun 28 with 2139 viewsDarran

Michu on 20:51 - Jun 28 by shandyjack

Good question.

Michu on 21:01 - Jun 28 with 2083 viewsswanny

Michu might have been good for Swansea, but Swansea has been mighty good for Michu, so I think it's about honours even in the who's been good for who stakes.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Michu on 21:01 - Jun 28 with 2081 viewsNatterjack

I'll never forget his coolness in front of goal thecseasin before last - Particularity his goal from nowhere (followed by another soon after) at The Emirates. Great memories

It's such a shame he couldn't fit in without Laudrup and goes to show the 'long term' injury suffered at the end of last season was a load of bollox as he was on a strop.

I'm glad he's going abroad though as it would sour things for me seeing him in a another teams shirt at The Liberty.

Gutted, but it had to happen
Michu on 21:02 - Jun 28 with 2075 viewsJackbustard

He was off as soon as LAudrup was shown the door.
Michu on 21:02 - Jun 28 with 2072 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 20:40 - Jun 28 by Darran

Thats just a total fooling lie you dull knt .

Digging at Monk ?

really , how ?

Nope, you got this all wrong yet again Darran. Your attitude to players of our club sucks a$ big time, in fact its a fooking disgrace, you should have a bit of respect and stop making a mug out of yourself everytime a player or manager goes.

"fook him" etc,etc

Half the stuff you come out with is total bolcks and hear say that you try and pass off as fact,yet you get found out time and time again .

People have been saying for Months the Michu situation is something fishy,yet all you did was take the piss and mock people saying that he is injured and will be back.

So now it looks like he is off, its "fook him "

If ever there sounded like a five minute follower of football then that is clearly you .

When we look like losing one of our best players its ok to wonder what the reasons are !!

No hate monk or hate the board ,just a fair commetn to ask "why the fook is he going"

The club wont tell us fook alll will they ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024