Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton 10:00 - May 14 with 4082 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62472/could-adam-lallana

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 08:17 - May 28 with 716 viewssaintwizzler

Lallana and/or Ings on a pay as play deal would be ok.

I doubt the greedy bastards would agree to it though.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 15:05 - May 28 with 647 viewsLondonSaint76

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 22:45 - May 27 by LondonSaint76

Agreed, I don’t think it would be a disaster either, I know the Walcott return was a bit underwhelming to say the least, that doesn't mean this needs to go the same way - as you say, he's looked fine in recent BHA performances.
Just to cheer some of you up, seen two separate reports linking Danny Ings with a return to SFC next season - mind you, one of those was on Hammers News so probably just wishful thinking on their part

Now a third report of Ings returning to Saints, apparently it was on Talk Sport this morning as reported by Kingslandstand1 on his Dragon thread. Hhmmm… Che out, Ings in as a replacement? IF Ings stays fit, and that’s a big IF, then I reckon he’d probably score more than Che at PL level but I can’t see this being cheap so a bigger risk than Lallana who will be in on a free and not huge wages. I’d imagine the Ings camp will still want top dollar when it comes to wages and bonuses. Risky business IMO…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 16:37 - May 28 with 623 viewsUTS1885

https://jobsinfootball.com/job/76497/academy-coach-professional-player-to-coach-
[Post edited 28 May 16:40]
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 17:09 - May 28 with 606 viewsCenturion

I don't think so.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 17:18 - May 28 with 597 viewsPatfromPoole

Ings seems to have a busy agent.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 22:35 - May 28 with 525 viewsButty101

If we are getting Lallana , I guess that means Stuart Armstrong is off

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 07:36 - May 29 with 484 viewsNumber_58

Purely on the basis that the vast majority of people on this forum have been wrong about almost everything over the past year, yes we should bring Lallana back.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 08:21 - May 29 with 459 viewsgrumpy

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 07:36 - May 29 by Number_58

Purely on the basis that the vast majority of people on this forum have been wrong about almost everything over the past year, yes we should bring Lallana back.

Brilliant
Login to get fewer ads

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 11:08 - May 30 with 404 viewsNewdawn2014

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 13:31 - May 27 by 1885_SFC

None. Surely the club realise that by now?

well .... he has got lovely hair and that woukld put Stewie in his place !
other than that .. no.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 17:12 - May 30 with 315 viewsGRIM

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 08:21 - May 29 by grumpy

Brilliant

The club has announced that some of the coaching staff have left the Club,
That may account for the link with Lallana.
We are good at shoehorning people in so it would be no surprise if Lallana came in on a coaching basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024