Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Partygate 22:11 - Oct 3 with 3022 viewsbuilthjack

On Channel 4 now.
Disgusting (¥>[$
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 21:02]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 22:16 - Oct 3 with 1937 viewsmax936

Had no intention of watching it, its scandalous that it was made in the first place, bet they're all laughing their arses off that it was made, that's their mentality.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Partygate on 22:27 - Oct 3 with 1931 viewsDr_Winston

If you were stupid enough to obey every bit of Covid legislation, then that's your own fault.

Absolutely anyone who played a part in restricting people's liberty who then ignored the rules they put in place should face jail time, but otherwise get a grip on yourselves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Partygate on 22:36 - Oct 3 with 1925 viewsmajorraglan

Extracts of Patrick Valence’s diary are starting to appear in the media, they portrait a totally dysfunctional portrait of Downing Street and Boris during the pandemic.

Boris quite rightly took flack for his missing phone messages, looks like Rishi had several phones during the pandemic and guess what - they/he can’t find the phones! Scum bags.
Partygate on 22:58 - Oct 3 with 1909 viewsbuilthjack

Partygate on 22:36 - Oct 3 by majorraglan

Extracts of Patrick Valence’s diary are starting to appear in the media, they portrait a totally dysfunctional portrait of Downing Street and Boris during the pandemic.

Boris quite rightly took flack for his missing phone messages, looks like Rishi had several phones during the pandemic and guess what - they/he can’t find the phones! Scum bags.

Party after party after party.
Whilst the rest of us could not see elderly, poorly, dying, relatives.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 23:25 - Oct 3 with 1894 viewsKilkennyjack

Unlike you Builth that choice of language, but i could not agree more…..

Johnson type of Tory people have dreadful values.
Close all the public schools, they have produced most of these morons.

Watch it.

Beware of the Risen People

Partygate on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 1884 viewsFireboy2

Partygate on 23:25 - Oct 3 by Kilkennyjack

Unlike you Builth that choice of language, but i could not agree more…..

Johnson type of Tory people have dreadful values.
Close all the public schools, they have produced most of these morons.

Watch it.

You mean the public schools who get charitable status and therefore are eligible for tax exemptions 🙄
Partygate on 07:53 - Oct 4 with 1811 viewsKilkennyjack

Partygate on 23:30 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

You mean the public schools who get charitable status and therefore are eligible for tax exemptions 🙄

An excellent point. Yes, them lot.

Beware of the Risen People

Partygate on 09:59 - Oct 4 with 1767 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,I’ll be glad to see Keir starker as PM and see how he goes.
If he screws up,will he face the unfettered abuse Tory voters get?
It is becoming very tedious indeed now reading the party political crap on forums .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Partygate on 10:00 - Oct 4 with 1765 viewscontroversial_jack

Partygate on 22:58 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Party after party after party.
Whilst the rest of us could not see elderly, poorly, dying, relatives.

Yes of course, but anyone with a few brain cells would have isolated themselves from those who had covid
Partygate on 10:04 - Oct 4 with 1762 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 10:00 - Oct 4 by controversial_jack

Yes of course, but anyone with a few brain cells would have isolated themselves from those who had covid

If the Tories weren’t already with us,Builth would have to invent them .
They are a hate figure and they do not help themselves .
That said, many Labour have a pathological hatred of them which sees basic@lly anything goes if it fits their narrative .

I wonder why I ever stayed in this toxic country.seriously. Lack of guts I guess

Partygate on 10:39 - Oct 4 with 1749 viewsnantywatcher

It is a commercial TV show - not a documentary!
Partygate on 11:18 - Oct 4 with 1714 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 10:39 - Oct 4 by nantywatcher

It is a commercial TV show - not a documentary!

Correct most of it is fiction bit those with closed minds will believe every word is true.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Partygate on 11:43 - Oct 4 with 1701 viewsSullutaCreturned

Partygate on 11:18 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Correct most of it is fiction bit those with closed minds will believe every word is true.

Yeah, we didn't need fiction to wind people up, the trutj was bad enough.

When those who make the laws, break those laws then I believe they should face a harsher penalty than anyone else.

I think 30% on top of what a normal judgement should be is fair enough, 10 years in jail becomes 13, a £1000 fine becomes 1300.

It's time these serila cheat, liar and farudsters were shown the error of their ways.
Partygate on 11:49 - Oct 4 with 1691 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 11:43 - Oct 4 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah, we didn't need fiction to wind people up, the trutj was bad enough.

When those who make the laws, break those laws then I believe they should face a harsher penalty than anyone else.

I think 30% on top of what a normal judgement should be is fair enough, 10 years in jail becomes 13, a £1000 fine becomes 1300.

It's time these serila cheat, liar and farudsters were shown the error of their ways.

Even in the fictional party gate most seemed to be civil servants rather than Conservative MPs.

Mind you Stanmer and Raynor seemed to enjoy their party.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Partygate on 12:12 - Oct 4 with 1686 viewsGwyn737

Partygate on 11:49 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Even in the fictional party gate most seemed to be civil servants rather than Conservative MPs.

Good job on using the singular.
Partygate on 14:39 - Oct 4 with 1627 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 12:12 - Oct 4 by Gwyn737

Good job on using the singular.

‘Twas still a party ( disputed)
Ange is lovely isn’t she
Can’t wait to see her as a cabinet person

Partygate on 15:32 - Oct 4 with 1584 viewsWingstandwood

Partygate was a most appalling disrespect to NHS workers, some of whom paid the ultimate sacrfice whilst caring for pateints in appalling/unbearable conditions.

The "works event" excuses were surreal, like something out of Ch4 Brasseye.

Argus!

Partygate on 16:05 - Oct 4 with 1563 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 15:32 - Oct 4 by Wingstandwood

Partygate was a most appalling disrespect to NHS workers, some of whom paid the ultimate sacrfice whilst caring for pateints in appalling/unbearable conditions.

The "works event" excuses were surreal, like something out of Ch4 Brasseye.

Made worse by parties point scoring

Partygate on 20:03 - Oct 4 with 1504 viewsmajorraglan

Partygate on 11:49 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Fictional Partygate? So much so that the police issued 83 fixed penalties, they must have had done pretty robust evidence to corroborate the fact laws had been broken. Can we see some proof that most were civil servants? From what most of us can see a fair few of those fined were on the pay roll of the Conservative Party.
Partygate on 21:03 - Oct 4 with 1481 viewsGwyn737

Partygate on 20:03 - Oct 4 by majorraglan

Fictional Partygate? So much so that the police issued 83 fixed penalties, they must have had done pretty robust evidence to corroborate the fact laws had been broken. Can we see some proof that most were civil servants? From what most of us can see a fair few of those fined were on the pay roll of the Conservative Party.

You and your facts 😉
Partygate on 21:44 - Oct 4 with 1469 viewsmax936

Partygate on 22:27 - Oct 3 by Dr_Winston

If you were stupid enough to obey every bit of Covid legislation, then that's your own fault.

Absolutely anyone who played a part in restricting people's liberty who then ignored the rules they put in place should face jail time, but otherwise get a grip on yourselves.

Stupid enough? some of us were protecting vulnerable family member.
Not everyone has only themselves to worry about!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Partygate on 23:36 - Oct 4 with 1408 viewsSTID2017

Partygate on 10:04 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

If the Tories weren’t already with us,Builth would have to invent them .
They are a hate figure and they do not help themselves .
That said, many Labour have a pathological hatred of them which sees basic@lly anything goes if it fits their narrative .

I wonder why I ever stayed in this toxic country.seriously. Lack of guts I guess

Up arrowed you by mistake.
If you hate Britain so much why did you stay?
As for the Tories, the Welsh, like many other regions, suffered at their hands.
Why anyone, apart from those soulless one who just want to get richer as the poor get poorer, would support them I will never understand

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Partygate on 23:39 - Oct 4 with 1405 viewsSTID2017

Partygate on 21:44 - Oct 4 by max936

Well put Max

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Partygate on 06:40 - Oct 5 with 1369 viewsItchySphincter

Partygate on 09:59 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Frankly,I’ll be glad to see Keir starker as PM and see how he goes.
If he screws up,will he face the unfettered abuse Tory voters get?
It is becoming very tedious indeed now reading the party political crap on forums .

Well it may be a little 'unfair' to call Tory voters of yesterday stupid, but if you're a current or future Tory voter you are an apoplectic fruitcake and stupider than the stupidest stupid thing that ever existed.

Did you hear Sunak's speech to the conference yesterday? I had the displeasure. Lie after lie, irony upon irony, has there ever been a more disingenuous pigsty of politics? Lower than a snake's belly.

There are other choices besides Starmer you know.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Partygate on 07:33 - Oct 5 with 1336 viewsDr_Winston

Partygate on 21:44 - Oct 4 by max936

Both my parents were in their 70's. Both high up on the vulnerabilities list so spare me the "only myself to worry about" crap.

Thing is, you weren't protecting them. Not really. The only way to have done that was to lock them away, even from yourselves until the vaccines became available. The rest of it, the distancing, the masks, most of it was completely pointless. A psychological exercise. Hell, the release of the Whatsapp chats with Matt Hancock trying to ramp up the fear has already confirmed as much.

Do you seriously think standing six feet away from somone wearing a bit of cloth would protect you or them from a virus? More people acquired Covid in hospitals than anywhere else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024