Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Partygate 22:11 - Oct 3 with 3023 viewsbuilthjack

On Channel 4 now.
Disgusting (¥>[$
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 21:02]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 07:44 - Oct 5 with 1055 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 06:40 - Oct 5 by ItchySphincter

Well it may be a little 'unfair' to call Tory voters of yesterday stupid, but if you're a current or future Tory voter you are an apoplectic fruitcake and stupider than the stupidest stupid thing that ever existed.

Did you hear Sunak's speech to the conference yesterday? I had the displeasure. Lie after lie, irony upon irony, has there ever been a more disingenuous pigsty of politics? Lower than a snake's belly.

There are other choices besides Starmer you know.

Anyone who votes labour in Wales in the future has only themselves to blame after seeing the results of Drakeford's policies. People in Wales have finally woken up you only have to see the response on the senedd petitions Web site.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Partygate on 08:24 - Oct 5 with 1028 viewsBadgeman

Partygate on 07:44 - Oct 5 by felixstowe_jack

Anyone who votes labour in Wales in the future has only themselves to blame after seeing the results of Drakeford's policies. People in Wales have finally woken up you only have to see the response on the senedd petitions Web site.

We are talking about partygate. Stay on topic.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Partygate on 08:31 - Oct 5 with 1022 viewsBadgeman

Partygate on 11:49 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Even in the fictional party gate most seemed to be civil servants rather than Conservative MPs.

Mind you Stanmer and Raynor seemed to enjoy their party.

Oh look it’s felix justifying the abhorrent behaviour of the lickspittles he sycophantically and unquestionably supports in the only manner he knows how. He’s lying again.

Despite the pages of written records, emails and diary entries, covert and official photographs and videos of staffers, confessions and fines given to the attendees, he has the shamelessness to denounce partygate as a fiction. Yet more evidence pointing to how despicably rotten the core of the Conservative Party is in this country. If you made sacrifices to protect your loved ones, felix hates you and everything you stand for. Why else would he treat you with such open contempt?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

George Orwell, 1984

Partygate on 08:59 - Oct 5 with 1020 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 23:36 - Oct 4 by STID2017

Up arrowed you by mistake.
If you hate Britain so much why did you stay?
As for the Tories, the Welsh, like many other regions, suffered at their hands.
Why anyone, apart from those soulless one who just want to get richer as the poor get poorer, would support them I will never understand

It’s a fair point .
Answer is probably lack of guts and the pull of domestic issues.
In another life ,I would .
If you don’t understand something,then seek knowledge as there is plenty out there .

Never forget I am much older than you and have lived through times when I thought as you do regarding political candidates.
If you’re looking for a PS type scrap,then you’re wasting precious time in 6ur life

I’m going to arrow myself in the eye.

Pleasant morning
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 9:07]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Partygate on 09:00 - Oct 5 with 1019 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 08:31 - Oct 5 by Badgeman

Oh look it’s felix justifying the abhorrent behaviour of the lickspittles he sycophantically and unquestionably supports in the only manner he knows how. He’s lying again.

Despite the pages of written records, emails and diary entries, covert and official photographs and videos of staffers, confessions and fines given to the attendees, he has the shamelessness to denounce partygate as a fiction. Yet more evidence pointing to how despicably rotten the core of the Conservative Party is in this country. If you made sacrifices to protect your loved ones, felix hates you and everything you stand for. Why else would he treat you with such open contempt?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

George Orwell, 1984

Look out ,it’s Badgey .

Partygate on 09:29 - Oct 5 with 1005 viewsBadgeman

Partygate on 09:00 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Look out ,it’s Badgey .

What deduction, I bet you were a detective.

Partygate on 09:42 - Oct 5 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

And to think a general election is just around the corner

Partygate on 09:43 - Oct 5 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 09:29 - Oct 5 by Badgeman

What deduction, I bet you were a detective.

I bet you looked great on the dance floor.
Vote Monster Raving

Login to get fewer ads

Partygate on 10:08 - Oct 7 with 915 viewsbuilthjack

Meanwhile, Johnson is earning a fortune .
Scum of the highest order.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 904 viewsTogg

Partygate on 10:08 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Meanwhile, Johnson is earning a fortune .
Scum of the highest order.

Probably followed in the well trodden footsteps of that other sociopathic criminal/ liar...Mr Tony Blair.
Partygate on 20:07 - Oct 7 with 868 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 10:30 - Oct 7 by Togg

Probably followed in the well trodden footsteps of that other sociopathic criminal/ liar...Mr Tony Blair.

In fairness ,Johnno didn’t send multitudes of his own soldiers to their death or life changing injuries.
Blair , call me Tone, at least smiled as they lied .
Backed by Cherie ,natUrally when she wasn’t buying apartments for their student son

Partygate on 00:07 - Oct 8 with 841 viewsmajorraglan

Partygate on 20:07 - Oct 7 by onehunglow

In fairness ,Johnno didn’t send multitudes of his own soldiers to their death or life changing injuries.
Blair , call me Tone, at least smiled as they lied .
Backed by Cherie ,natUrally when she wasn’t buying apartments for their student son

How many deaths was Boris responsible for? The preparation for the Covid pandemic was woeful and Boris decision making has been described as bipolar. I’m no Blaire fan, both are as bad as each other.
Partygate on 09:15 - Oct 8 with 816 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 00:07 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

How many deaths was Boris responsible for? The preparation for the Covid pandemic was woeful and Boris decision making has been described as bipolar. I’m no Blaire fan, both are as bad as each other.

No idea but to conflate Covid and the illegal invasion of Iraq is plain wrong.

Partygate on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 795 viewsmajorraglan

Partygate on 09:15 - Oct 8 by onehunglow

No idea but to conflate Covid and the illegal invasion of Iraq is plain wrong.

I didn’t introduce Blaire in to the conversation.
Partygate on 11:48 - Oct 8 with 791 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 11:43 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

But I did to illustrate that xxxxxery is present in both main parties
Thanks

Partygate on 11:57 - Oct 8 with 787 viewsbuilthjack

Meanwhile, Johnson, the one who lied to Parliament and the Queen, many times over, continues to earn millions. Whilst others couldn’t hold their loved ones hand as they passed away. Pure evil scum.

Partygate on 12:27 - Oct 8 with 778 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 11:57 - Oct 8 by builthjack

Meanwhile, Johnson, the one who lied to Parliament and the Queen, many times over, continues to earn millions. Whilst others couldn’t hold their loved ones hand as they passed away. Pure evil scum.

But he’s not alone ,is he. BlIr ( Labour) does exactly the same .
Evil is not the right word.
You are obsessed by your hatred of the Conservative Party .
Personally, for what it’s worth,,I believe Johnson was cow@rdly,shallow,patronising, inept and inclined to verbosity but not evil.

Partygate on 12:52 - Oct 8 with 772 viewsbuilthjack

Partygate on 12:27 - Oct 8 by onehunglow

But he’s not alone ,is he. BlIr ( Labour) does exactly the same .
Evil is not the right word.
You are obsessed by your hatred of the Conservative Party .
Personally, for what it’s worth,,I believe Johnson was cow@rdly,shallow,patronising, inept and inclined to verbosity but not evil.

You can’t have anyone criticising your beloved Johnson can you. Boy boy.

Partygate on 15:13 - Oct 8 with 744 viewsmajorraglan

Partygate on 11:48 - Oct 8 by onehunglow

But I did to illustrate that xxxxxery is present in both main parties
Thanks

And I responded accordingly to the thread’s change of direction. You can’t have it all ways.
Partygate on 23:18 - Oct 8 with 718 viewsRobbie

Just watched it on Channel 4 catch up , good viewing but was it a staged TV drama , or even a documentary , think it sat inbetween both ideas . as was shown spin will be the winner .

Some of the valid and honest clips , especially at funerals , good old loveable rogue Bojo should be forced to watch , happened on your watch irrelevant of your pathetic excuses .

Wonder if the once visually impaired , probably better now , Dominic Cummins is lurking in the background of this production .

Thought the cast were great , Tom Durant Pritchard , normally plays the buffoon in some of his roles including The Windsors and Phil Daniels , cameo apperance , were excellent .
Partygate on 16:16 - Oct 9 with 639 viewsTogg

Partygate on 11:43 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

I did sorry. However I was just pointing out the similarities in lying and making a few bob after retiring as PM. Two peas in the pod and all that.
Partygate on 22:47 - Oct 16 with 543 viewsbuilthjack

Another 24 Partygate fines issued to Tories last week.
Hundreds of the buggers broke the rules, whilst others could not visit dying loved ones.
Scum.

Partygate on 11:07 - Oct 17 with 514 viewsonehunglow

Partygate on 22:47 - Oct 16 by builthjack

Another 24 Partygate fines issued to Tories last week.
Hundreds of the buggers broke the rules, whilst others could not visit dying loved ones.
Scum.

Talking of scum and not sticking to the rules,I recall the countless Kents in shops refusing to stick a piece of cloth over their noses when Covid was zipping through us.
Of course ,according to our experts,nose coverings made no difference as was the case with distancing .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024