Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who could replace Piroe? 14:27 - Aug 23 with 4551 viewsRhonddaSwans

Have we already got the answer or do we need to go into the market?

I would sign 2 strikers
Keifer Moore being the first (1.So Cardiff don't get him , 2. That will be the best Goal v Caardiff ever

Devante Cole, I like the guy Duff knows him, Would be nice to have Andy down at the Swansea.com aswell.

Any better options?

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Who could replace Piroe? on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 3263 viewsSullutaCreturned

Given the kind of football we are going to be playing maybe Kuharevich is the answer and we just need back up for him?
Who could replace Piroe? on 14:59 - Aug 23 with 3233 viewsThornburyswan

Tom Cannon from Everton?
Who could replace Piroe? on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 3163 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who could replace Piroe? on 14:59 - Aug 23 by Thornburyswan

Tom Cannon from Everton?

Thomas Henry was on the radar two years ago. Now in his last year and a bit of a Latchford type player.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who could replace Piroe? on 16:56 - Aug 23 with 3036 viewsnyc_swans

the money should be spent on a central defender and another winger or left sided player.

think Yates, Kukharevych and Cullen is a good enough striking situation. and then could Morgan be bedded in if needed? don't know much about him but he seems to be getting rave reviews.
Who could replace Piroe? on 17:25 - Aug 23 with 2988 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 16:56 - Aug 23 by nyc_swans

the money should be spent on a central defender and another winger or left sided player.

think Yates, Kukharevych and Cullen is a good enough striking situation. and then could Morgan be bedded in if needed? don't know much about him but he seems to be getting rave reviews.

Iwan Morgan thats a bit of a curve ball âš½ From across the pond.
Mate ignore the yanks posts on here their not aimed at you or the supporters clubs in the states.
IMO Morgan needs another year of u21 and a gradually bedded in.
If we lose Joel we need a like for like replacement.
Jerry Yeates has been cracking so far , If he gets injured we will be short.
With a Ntcham, Piroe and Wood shaped hole.
We need some cover.
Would love to see a Benteke/Boney type player.
As with Key/Ashby we have got the pace we need a strong player that can hold the ball up.
(nice to see our American/American based Jack Brothers posting) YJB

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:29 - Aug 23 with 2981 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 15:47 - Aug 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Thomas Henry was on the radar two years ago. Now in his last year and a bit of a Latchford type player.

Where is Hendry now? Watching PSV v Rangers yesterday there was a winger for PSV from the Belgian league playing .
The pace was electric Lang, We know with Burnley last year also that league has some gems there for sure .

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:35 - Aug 23 with 2978 viewsmagicdaps10

Think we could add in Wood here, who replaces Wood and Piroe with the money we get.

We would need 2 x centre halves, a left backvand a striker.
Would also allow us to get a bit of creativity in a midfielder.

I would defensively like to see us go for someone like Panzo at Forest, young and done well at Coventry last season.

Curve ball for a midfielder but I think Ruben Colwill would be a terrific signing for us and I think Duff would work wonders for the lad.

Left wing back we need speed, who that is I don't know but speed is essential for me.

Striker wise I think someone like Tom Cannon would be a terrific signing for us.

As much as it would hurt losing Piroe but I think 25M(Inc Wood fee) would change the landscape dramatically for us as long as we done our inward business before the window closed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:40 - Aug 23 with 2963 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:35 - Aug 23 by magicdaps10

Think we could add in Wood here, who replaces Wood and Piroe with the money we get.

I would defensively like to see us go for someone like Panzo at Forest, young and done well at Coventry last season.

Curve ball for a midfielder but I think Ruben Colwill would be a terrific signing for us and I think Duff would work wonders for the lad.

Left wing back we need speed, who that is I don't know but speed is essential for me.

Striker wise I think someone like Tom Cannon would be a terrific signing for us.

As much as it would hurt losing Piroe but I think 25M(Inc Wood fee) would change the landscape dramatically for us as long as we done our inward business before the window closed.

Imagine Colwell coming here scoring the winner in the Derby?
As for the left back haven't we just got toe-jo By all accounts he is a class player not
sure on speed though.
What sort of striker is Tom Cannon?
I think Colwell is on the short list though mate.

Login to get fewer ads

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:42 - Aug 23 with 2961 viewsRhonddaSwans

Devante Cole I thaght of earlier as he already played under duff knows where the net is?

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 2892 viewsshingle

With the small percentage of the transfer money that will actually go on new players we get you mean, remember the bulk of the transfer fee money will go elsewhere.
Who could replace Piroe? on 18:33 - Aug 23 with 2870 viewsmagicdaps10

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:22 - Aug 23 by shingle

With the small percentage of the transfer money that will actually go on new players we get you mean, remember the bulk of the transfer fee money will go elsewhere.

If we were getting 25M for the 2 then I would expect that around 6/7M would be used on top of what is already available.
In total it would leave us around 8M to obtain the 2/3 we were already chasing plus another 2 to replace Piroe and Wood.

8M on 4/5 players is not shabby at this level. Busy last week it looks like with possible more outgoings and incomings to replace.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who could replace Piroe? on 19:07 - Aug 23 with 2804 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:33 - Aug 23 by magicdaps10

If we were getting 25M for the 2 then I would expect that around 6/7M would be used on top of what is already available.
In total it would leave us around 8M to obtain the 2/3 we were already chasing plus another 2 to replace Piroe and Wood.

8M on 4/5 players is not shabby at this level. Busy last week it looks like with possible more outgoings and incomings to replace.

We are a championship club lets be fair to the owners and watson this is the most investment we have had for years.
If they replace Piroe and wood if they leave I will be happy.
The Josh Ginnley signing has gone under the radar (he is gonna tear it up)

Come on we could be cardiff chuffed over free transfers and paying Grant 20k a week?

Jerry Yeates is gonna be that main man in this side.
I just hope a team from a different league come in for piroe as leeds are going to struggle this year.
Dan James + 15 mil would be acceptable.

Who could replace Piroe? on 19:14 - Aug 23 with 2785 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trading is a good idea if the recruitment team is up to speed. Cash in and cash out.

This has rarely happened over the years at Swansea city. Swansea have done well when there was a very settle squad and only needed a striker here or there.

The Laudrup investment was tremendous of course using money from Joey Allen and Sinclair.. Pablo Herndandez for Sinclair yes please.

Swansea were not good enough with the Gylfi and Llorente money. And Potter wasted cash too. One likes to think Watson and Marsh will know what to do if £20m comes through the door with say £10-12m available.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who could replace Piroe? on 19:17 - Aug 23 with 2776 viewsQJumpingJack

I don't think he will be replaced.
Who could replace Piroe? on 20:41 - Aug 23 with 2693 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 19:17 - Aug 23 by QJumpingJack

What just sold and no one else in?
Or he is irreplaceable?

Who could replace Piroe? on 20:49 - Aug 23 with 2675 viewsKeithHaynes

Who could replace Piroe? on 19:17 - Aug 23 by QJumpingJack

Exactly, I agree. I’m not saying there won’t be another striker signed but as a replacement ? I think we have him in Jerry Yates.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who could replace Piroe? on 20:50 - Aug 23 with 2674 viewsQJumpingJack

Who could replace Piroe? on 20:41 - Aug 23 by RhonddaSwans

Or he is irreplaceable?

Kuharevich will become the main striker.
Who could replace Piroe? on 20:58 - Aug 23 with 2650 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who could replace Piroe? on 20:50 - Aug 23 by QJumpingJack

Kuharevich will become the main striker.

I hope so but the guy us injury prone hedging our bets on him might come back to bite us in the long term.

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:46 - Aug 24 with 2370 viewsshingle

What you reckon happens to the 18 million out of the 25 if they do spend 7 of it on new players.
Who could replace Piroe? on 17:57 - Aug 24 with 2342 viewsraynor94

Who could replace Piroe? on 20:41 - Aug 23 by RhonddaSwans

Or he is irreplaceable?

Jerry Yates is the answer, I think it was always known Piroe would go.

Hence the signing of Jerry

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:02 - Aug 24 with 2321 viewsBoundy

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:46 - Aug 24 by shingle

What you reckon happens to the 18 million out of the 25 if they do spend 7 of it on new players.

In the pot to cover running costs, one would hope

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:03 - Aug 24 with 2321 viewsraynor94

Who could replace Piroe? on 17:46 - Aug 24 by shingle

We lost £13 million in the last accounts, and I would imagine our wage bill will increase this season.

Its not cheap running a Championship club

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:09 - Aug 24 with 2306 viewsgrabsplatter

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:03 - Aug 24 by raynor94

We lost £13 million in the last accounts, and I would imagine our wage bill will increase this season.

Its not cheap running a Championship club

We've lost Manning & Ntcham, those would have been 2 of our highest earners last year- nobody we've signed this summer would be on their sort of wages surely?
Who could replace Piroe? on 18:17 - Aug 24 with 2281 viewsKeithHaynes

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:09 - Aug 24 by grabsplatter

We've lost Manning & Ntcham, those would have been 2 of our highest earners last year- nobody we've signed this summer would be on their sort of wages surely?

Bar Grimes, yes. Good shout.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:18 - Aug 24 with 2275 viewsraynor94

Who could replace Piroe? on 18:09 - Aug 24 by grabsplatter

Manning wasn't on a great deal, hence his move to Saints, what is it 7 players in

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024