Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. 20:20 - Jul 5 with 9699 viewsItchySphincter

……was all that bending over worth it lads?

Even the inner circle now admit, obviously out of self interest and preservation, but they admit nonetheless, that Bodger’s Tories are a bunch of charlatan snake oil salesmen.

Who’d’ve think it, eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:23 - Jul 7 with 1061 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:08 - Jul 7 by Flashberryjack

Suella Braverman wouldn't be a bad shout for leader, heard her speak a few times, she's good.

She has done magnificently for herself and it makes an absolute mockery of some people whom like to think (other than themselves) that everyone is a racist/bigot.

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:33 - Jul 7 with 1001 viewsFlashberryjack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:23 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

She has done magnificently for herself and it makes an absolute mockery of some people whom like to think (other than themselves) that everyone is a racist/bigot.

Very true my friend, but sadly that's the get out of jail card these days.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:31 - Jul 8 with 884 viewswaynekerr55

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:23 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

Right place, right time and indicative of privilege. She's barely served any time at the bar or in practice but she is the most powerful Barrister in the country. But she's a symptom, not the cause

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:45 - Jul 8 with 877 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:31 - Jul 8 by waynekerr55

Right place, right time and indicative of privilege. She's barely served any time at the bar or in practice but she is the most powerful Barrister in the country. But she's a symptom, not the cause

Well 'privilege' is perceived to have a vastly different meaning to 'prejudice' and 'racism' so gives less ammunition to the types that are so desperate for there to be racism to the extent, that on many occasions they make it up.

You see this country is nowhere near as racist as people falsely claim it to be!

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:59 - Jul 8 with 846 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 12:45 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Well 'privilege' is perceived to have a vastly different meaning to 'prejudice' and 'racism' so gives less ammunition to the types that are so desperate for there to be racism to the extent, that on many occasions they make it up.

You see this country is nowhere near as racist as people falsely claim it to be!

Privilege is how some see public school boys,eg Eton.
I pity them as they are basically brought up to believe they are better than others;the biggest crime in humanity.
Johnson a perfect example of one who is morally lost in the wilderness.

If is is super wealthy,so what-it matters not. What matters is integrity and he is bereft of it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:08 - Jul 8 with 841 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 13:59 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Privilege is how some see public school boys,eg Eton.
I pity them as they are basically brought up to believe they are better than others;the biggest crime in humanity.
Johnson a perfect example of one who is morally lost in the wilderness.

If is is super wealthy,so what-it matters not. What matters is integrity and he is bereft of it.

The guy was an absolute fool to himself to have succumbed to a surreal lack of awareness and common sense on how to behave.

Some people truly do become detached from reality.

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:09 - Jul 8 with 840 viewsbuilthjack

I have sent a box of tissues to each of the ones named at the top.of the thread. It's the least I could do.
I am a very kind man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:32 - Jul 8 with 825 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:08 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

The guy was an absolute fool to himself to have succumbed to a surreal lack of awareness and common sense on how to behave.

Some people truly do become detached from reality.

Hence my point mate
They are deluded
Most Eton boys are .
Many have speech inpediments too

They come into this world the same way we do and they leave it the same.

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:47 - Jul 8 with 817 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:32 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Hence my point mate
They are deluded
Most Eton boys are .
Many have speech inpediments too

They come into this world the same way we do and they leave it the same.

Human nature and the way an individual can act in a way that defies all logic and common sense is truly something to ponder? This poor unfortunate lady did at least say ‘I guess I won’t do this again’ before being killed by alligator she was stroking.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/06/beautician-58-mauled-death-alligator-tried-pet-12

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:56 - Jul 8 with 805 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:47 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Human nature and the way an individual can act in a way that defies all logic and common sense is truly something to ponder? This poor unfortunate lady did at least say ‘I guess I won’t do this again’ before being killed by alligator she was stroking.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/06/beautician-58-mauled-death-alligator-tried-pet-12

Beautiful posting Sir

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 15:02 - Jul 8 with 801 viewsCountyJim

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 14:47 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Got to say how flippin dull was that woman

Nout as Q ueer as folk as they say
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:44 - Jul 8 with 776 viewsWingstandwood

https://news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-announces-conservative-leadership-bid-fol

Another name added to the list to stand for prime minister and leader of the falsely portrayed racist and gammon Tory party that governs the 'imaginary' racist hoards that inhabit the U.K!

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:45 - Jul 8 with 774 viewsCountyJim

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:44 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

https://news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-announces-conservative-leadership-bid-fol

Another name added to the list to stand for prime minister and leader of the falsely portrayed racist and gammon Tory party that governs the 'imaginary' racist hoards that inhabit the U.K!

He broke the law how can he stand
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:48 - Jul 8 with 765 viewsSirjohnalot

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:45 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

It's not a criminal conviction but he'll be very damaged by it and will probably mean he won't get it. He'll end up supporting Javid
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:59 - Jul 8 with 753 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 15:02 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

Got to say how flippin dull was that woman

Nout as Q ueer as folk as they say

Careful with that Q word.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:05 - Jul 8 with 746 viewsCountyJim

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:59 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Why another word taken from us

My nan was born in late 1890s she'd say things like well how q ueer and it's a lovely gay day
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:09 - Jul 8 with 742 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:05 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

My nan was born in late 1890s she'd say things like well how q ueer and it's a lovely gay day

Yes and I remember Larry Grayson too.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 731 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:05 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

'Afro' is the all time classic i.e. offensive to some desperately trawling for imaginary offence, but yet? The very word was/is placed above black community centers in places like the West Midlands, by black workers, by request and payment from black community leaders.

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 727 viewsBoundy

This made my day , not his obviously but I do believe in Karma

https://petrescuereport.com/2022/notorious-big-game-trophy-hunter-shot-and-kille

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:51 - Jul 8 with 695 viewswaynekerr55

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:59 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

The young gay community use it as a term of endearment now.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:29 - Jul 8 with 681 viewsJack123

This is most probably the worst stich up by the media, to get someone ousted. I have ever seen this.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 19:33]

libera nos a malo

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:19 - Jul 8 with 639 viewswaynekerr55

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:29 - Jul 8 by Jack123

This is most probably the worst stich up by the media, to get someone ousted. I have ever seen this.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 19:33]

Oh do go ahead and explain this one

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:31 - Jul 8 with 626 viewsmajorraglan

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 16:45 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

As SirJohn has pointed out it’s not a criminal conviction, but it will damage his standing as will the furore over his wife’s non dom tax status. To be honest I think it beggars belief he’s putting himself forward, but what do I know.

I read in one of the nationals comments about changes to the IR35 regs and a fear that the trade deal with India is going to open the floodgates and decimate the IT sector. Sunak is being associated with the changes and his wife has alleged huge business interests in India. Not sure if that’s true, but it could damage him especially if the increased level of immigration last year (not the dinghy type) which was higher than it’s been for many many years (indeed much higher than it was when we were in the EU) can be linked to IT.

Edit- clarify post.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 22:44]
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:41 - Jul 8 with 609 viewsSirjohnalot

Naddine Dorries may be standing. Oh I hope so. Brilliant
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:42 - Jul 8 with 603 viewsJack123

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:19 - Jul 8 by waynekerr55

Oh do go ahead and explain this one

I shouldn't have too, but for me the media pushed the people to feel this way, isn't it funny how these misdemeanours happened a long time ago.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024