Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. 20:20 - Jul 5 with 9698 viewsItchySphincter

……was all that bending over worth it lads?

Even the inner circle now admit, obviously out of self interest and preservation, but they admit nonetheless, that Bodger’s Tories are a bunch of charlatan snake oil salesmen.

Who’d’ve think it, eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:13 - Jul 6 with 1596 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:06 - Jul 6 by Boundy

" My lot" , Fug me , your not only easily triggered but also a blooming psychic and not a good one either . I suggest you get a hobby or a girlfriend because the internet seems to make you very angry and guessing just isn't your forte .

It’s an example of what Inwas alluding to,ie bigotry and class war. They seem to go together.

If you don’t agree with someone then you are the enemy

Someone once called me a middle class Tory boy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:17 - Jul 6 with 1579 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:06 - Jul 6 by Boundy

" My lot" , Fug me , your not only easily triggered but also a blooming psychic and not a good one either . I suggest you get a hobby or a girlfriend because the internet seems to make you very angry and guessing just isn't your forte .

One of us is angry and it sure ain’t me. 😂

Calm down snowflake, you won remember, why don’t you just enjoy your prize, along with the rest of your buddies who revelled in the pain this administration has unleashed on a nation.

Get over it.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 1570 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:17 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Calm down snowflake, you won remember, why don’t you just enjoy your prize, along with the rest of your buddies who revelled in the pain this administration has unleashed on a nation.

Get over it.

Wrong way to exchange on this site.
You need to take a step back,then rewind.

Btw,Boundy and me disagree on much but we keep it tidy.

Thanks

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:58 - Jul 6 with 1531 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:21 - Jul 6 by onehunglow

Thanks

Nonsense, I get addressed in this manner frequently. Address the post, not the poster.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:10 - Jul 6 with 1515 viewsBoundy

Get over it.

Are you sure ? your posting history would show you seem to have a short fuse which is ignited very easily . I've no idea of who you are nor you of me as I don't believe we've ever exchanged pleasantries in the past. How you can be so sure of what my voting or what my political persuasion is, is mystery . Would you care to share you secret to successful telepathy , I've tried it but gave up after an encounter with Cosmo the Space dog ( he was crap at it as well )

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 1498 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:10 - Jul 6 by Boundy

Are you sure ? your posting history would show you seem to have a short fuse which is ignited very easily . I've no idea of who you are nor you of me as I don't believe we've ever exchanged pleasantries in the past. How you can be so sure of what my voting or what my political persuasion is, is mystery . Would you care to share you secret to successful telepathy , I've tried it but gave up after an encounter with Cosmo the Space dog ( he was crap at it as well )

Believe me. I’m very comfortable in the minority and in my position on this forum. Interesting that you think you’re aware of my history though, because believe me I couldn’t give a toss about yours. 😂😂😂😂. I know all I need to know, especially when the likes of perch come charging to your defence.

Now, you won, enjoy it, and don’t concern yourself with little old me.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:27 - Jul 6 with 1490 viewsBoundy

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 20:21 - Jul 6 by onehunglow

Thanks

As it should be , but I'm afraid with a few its not .

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 1479 viewsBoundy

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:22 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Believe me. I’m very comfortable in the minority and in my position on this forum. Interesting that you think you’re aware of my history though, because believe me I couldn’t give a toss about yours. 😂😂😂😂. I know all I need to know, especially when the likes of perch come charging to your defence.

You have a position !! bloody hell you should have said,I'd have paid you more attention . Were you appointed or was it through a succession plan ? either way I hope its for-filling and not without its rewards.

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:01 - Jul 6 with 1450 viewsFlashberryjack

Get over it.

"One of us is angry and it sure ain’t me"

If you're not, you're making a very good impression of someone who is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:35 - Jul 6 with 1421 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:01 - Jul 6 by Flashberryjack

"One of us is angry and it sure ain’t me"

If you're not, you're making a very good impression of someone who is.

Lol, one by one they’ll appear……. I wonder if I’ll get the full set before my post gets deleted or I get banned.

Remember guys, opposition is a good thing.

Now calm yourselves down and comfort yourself with the knowledge that you won, cos that’s what it’s all about, init….?

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:38 - Jul 7 with 1345 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 21:22 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Perch again.You broken away from the Boys then.
You dropped your guard son.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 09:05 - Jul 7 with 1331 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 08:38 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Perch again.You broken away from the Boys then.
You dropped your guard son.

Ah, that old nonsense again. It was rubbish the first time you said it.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:16 - Jul 7 with 1308 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 09:05 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Ah, that old nonsense again. It was rubbish the first time you said it.

Read what you have posted,Mate and then reflect.

This site aint the place it was,as is obvious.

I defended Boundy,not because he needs it ,because he is a good poster who I exchange with with respect and nobody is going to have a go at him without me shoving my oar in. Boundy wont want me interfering but I 'll sort that out with him.

Boundy and me have disagreed for years and kept it tidy. Nice innit.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:10 - Jul 7 with 1278 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 10:16 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Read what you have posted,Mate and then reflect.

This site aint the place it was,as is obvious.

I defended Boundy,not because he needs it ,because he is a good poster who I exchange with with respect and nobody is going to have a go at him without me shoving my oar in. Boundy wont want me interfering but I 'll sort that out with him.

Boundy and me have disagreed for years and kept it tidy. Nice innit.

You have never been tidy with me since your vendetta with a well known poster on another forum, which has never had a single thing to do with me, so stop pretending to be fair and impartial, because you couldn't be further from it. I'm happy to converse with you without the aggro if that is what you choose, but you've never made that choice.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:24 - Jul 7 with 1268 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 11:10 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

You have never been tidy with me since your vendetta with a well known poster on another forum, which has never had a single thing to do with me, so stop pretending to be fair and impartial, because you couldn't be further from it. I'm happy to converse with you without the aggro if that is what you choose, but you've never made that choice.

Clean sheet then.

Quits?

I can do it,can you.

The individual you referred to doesnt require any further comment from me as his damage was significant but he has been culled on here and it's why this site is a far better place than it was.

Clean slate...

I never pretent btw. I offer honest opinions and those who have met me will bear that out,although I accept I am a difficult individual to understand and not always easy company. I will fry in Burning Hell anyway.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:08 - Jul 7 with 1180 viewsWingstandwood

The U.K is often falsely portrayed as a racist hell-hole by charlatans masquerading as anti-racists whom are so obviously desperate to keep racism on life support that they smear and accuse innocents of differing opinion to be a racist themselves. Am I the only one that has noticed this? I guess not!

Hardly the best way to make it go away by manufacturing it 'make-believe' style when it did not even exist in the first place and in many instances.

Quote Suella Braverman : "I'll be straight with you Robert yes I will. If there is a leadership contest I will put my name into the ring. Ah, I love this country, my parents came here with absolutely nothing and it was Britain that gave them hope, security and opportunity and this country has afforded me incredible opportunities in education and my career and I owe a debt of gratitude to this country and to serve as prime minister will be a great honour".

So much for the racist and gammon Tory party!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2022/jul/07/greatest-honour-suella-br
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 17:24]

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:11 - Jul 7 with 1172 viewsFlashberryjack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:35 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Lol, one by one they’ll appear……. I wonder if I’ll get the full set before my post gets deleted or I get banned.

Now calm yourselves down and comfort yourself with the knowledge that you won, cos that’s what it’s all about, init….?

What the heck are you on about ?

Hello

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:21 - Jul 7 with 1150 viewsonehunglow

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 22:35 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

It hasn't and you haven't so are we cool now.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:43 - Jul 7 with 1122 viewsTreforys_Jack

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:56 - Jul 6 by Gwyn737

Apparently Nadine Dorries has just submitted a letter of no comprehension.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:00 - Jul 7 with 1091 viewsBillyChong

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 17:08 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

The U.K is often falsely portrayed as a racist hell-hole by charlatans masquerading as anti-racists whom are so obviously desperate to keep racism on life support that they smear and accuse innocents of differing opinion to be a racist themselves. Am I the only one that has noticed this? I guess not!

Hardly the best way to make it go away by manufacturing it 'make-believe' style when it did not even exist in the first place and in many instances.

Quote Suella Braverman : "I'll be straight with you Robert yes I will. If there is a leadership contest I will put my name into the ring. Ah, I love this country, my parents came here with absolutely nothing and it was Britain that gave them hope, security and opportunity and this country has afforded me incredible opportunities in education and my career and I owe a debt of gratitude to this country and to serve as prime minister will be a great honour".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2022/jul/07/greatest-honour-suella-br

Albeit the outgoing leaders occasional racist quips
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:11 - Jul 7 with 1081 viewsWingstandwood

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:00 - Jul 7 by BillyChong

Albeit the outgoing leaders occasional racist quips

Any praise from you on the welcome and the gratitude that the lady (and her family) in question has for this country? And she is obviously 'switched-on' enough to realise that she must have a chance of winning in a inclusive multi-ethnicity political party hence why she reached high status of public office and why she threw. her hat into the ring.

Argus!

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:27 - Jul 7 with 1055 viewsGwyn737

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:11 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

Any praise from you on the welcome and the gratitude that the lady (and her family) in question has for this country? And she is obviously 'switched-on' enough to realise that she must have a chance of winning in a inclusive multi-ethnicity political party hence why she reached high status of public office and why she threw. her hat into the ring.

She’s done very well, no doubt.

Of course as attorney general she’s been instrumental in pulling up the rope bridge so those behind her will never have the chances she has.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 18:41 - Jul 7 with 1040 viewsbuilthjack

Are the named three on holiday together with no wifi?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:07 - Jul 7 with 1002 viewsSirjohnalot

She would be seriously dangerous for the country if she was PM. She is by far and away the worst AG the country has ever had. A very junior, very poor barrister who completely embarrassed the role of AG.

We would be begging Johnson to return is she very got anywhere near the role. Anyone even Patel (well maybe not) would be better.

I've just got home and was heard the repeat of Johnson's speech in the car. He never actually said that he was resigning. Any other politician it would not matter, but I would not put it past him to try to remain in place.
dgt73, Felixstowe, pikey…. on 19:08 - Jul 7 with 997 viewsFlashberryjack

Suella Braverman wouldn't be a bad shout for leader, heard her speak a few times, she's good.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024