Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson 21:28 - Apr 5 with 21042 viewsbuilthjack

In hospital

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson on 07:37 - Apr 6 with 1289 viewsdickythorpe

Thebus, I hope you are fine too and yes it could be your last day too. This is the misconception you make by saying it could be MY last day, it also could be YOUR last day.

It's a shít time.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:42]
Johnson on 07:43 - Apr 6 with 1259 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 21:40 - Apr 5 by Darran

I wonder who’ll be the first liberal cuÅ„t to hope he dies?

Do you want IRA freedom fighters/terrorists to die Dar ?
Do you want alleged paedos/murderers to die Dar ?

As regards Johnson he has actively supported austerity measures and austerity measures have dire consequences for some people that could result in their demise.

I don't wish ill on Johnson but what will be will be, I don't think he particularly cares about other people because of the way he reportedly behaves in his personal life and the survival of the fittest Tory policies he supports and puts forward.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:46]
Johnson on 07:47 - Apr 6 with 1239 viewsThebus

Johnson on 07:43 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

As regards Johnson he has actively supported austerity measures and austerity measures have dire consequences for some people that could result in their demise.

I don't wish ill on Johnson but what will be will be, I don't think he particularly cares about other people because of the way he reportedly behaves in his personal life and the survival of the fittest Tory policies he supports and puts forward.

Well you are just like him aren’t you, by saying “what will be, will be “
So if the grim reaper pays you a visit, is it ok to say “what will be, will be”.
Johnson on 07:49 - Apr 6 with 1236 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 07:47 - Apr 6 by Thebus

Well you are just like him aren’t you, by saying “what will be, will be “
So if the grim reaper pays you a visit, is it ok to say “what will be, will be”.

Yes of course it will be ok to say ''what will be, will be" about me.

Johnson is not one of the World's good guys in my view.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:50]
Johnson on 07:52 - Apr 6 with 1213 viewsThebus

Johnson on 07:37 - Apr 6 by dickythorpe

Thebus, I hope you are fine too and yes it could be your last day too. This is the misconception you make by saying it could be MY last day, it also could be YOUR last day.

It's a shít time.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:42]

It could be anyone’s last day. Not because of the Coronavirus, but because life can be taken away at any time.
Johnson on 07:55 - Apr 6 with 1207 viewsThebus

Johnson on 07:49 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

Yes of course it will be ok to say ''what will be, will be" about me.

Johnson is not one of the World's good guys in my view.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:50]

In your view 😂 He recently won a 80 seat majority so must be doing something right.
Before the Coronovirus crisis the country was doing extremely well. Fact.
Johnson on 07:57 - Apr 6 with 1201 viewsdickythorpe

Johnson on 07:52 - Apr 6 by Thebus

It could be anyone’s last day. Not because of the Coronavirus, but because life can be taken away at any time.

Agreed.

Plus it's far to short to "troll", "points score" on a football club forum.
A club we presumably all love on here.

I wish you well.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:58]
Johnson on 08:10 - Apr 6 with 1161 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 07:55 - Apr 6 by Thebus

In your view 😂 He recently won a 80 seat majority so must be doing something right.
Before the Coronovirus crisis the country was doing extremely well. Fact.

Food banks everywhere, UK union closer to breaking up than in the past, lots of zero hour contracts and minimum wage jobs, in work poverty, the haves and the have nots which is what happened under Thatcher, so the country is doing very badly, some people are doing well which is the way under Tory rule, I think it's a disgrace, I'm building some full size golf holes out the back and I'm not a farmer but I know what is fair and what is not, I think people that can afford it should pay more taxes and the money be spread about more equally.
As long as there are more haves than have nots and with the vast bulk of the media backing one side leaving lots of people on the bread line to think they will be under the breadline if they don't vote for more of the same then the conditions are set for the status quo to continue.
Login to get fewer ads

Johnson on 08:15 - Apr 6 with 1139 viewsThebus

Johnson on 08:10 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

Food banks everywhere, UK union closer to breaking up than in the past, lots of zero hour contracts and minimum wage jobs, in work poverty, the haves and the have nots which is what happened under Thatcher, so the country is doing very badly, some people are doing well which is the way under Tory rule, I think it's a disgrace, I'm building some full size golf holes out the back and I'm not a farmer but I know what is fair and what is not, I think people that can afford it should pay more taxes and the money be spread about more equally.
As long as there are more haves than have nots and with the vast bulk of the media backing one side leaving lots of people on the bread line to think they will be under the breadline if they don't vote for more of the same then the conditions are set for the status quo to continue.

The type of politics you represent, have been rightly rejected, time after time.
You seem like a bitter old man.
Johnson on 08:21 - Apr 6 with 1129 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 08:15 - Apr 6 by Thebus

The type of politics you represent, have been rightly rejected, time after time.
You seem like a bitter old man.

Rejected because of the right wing media brainwashing the sheeples and I'm not old (although that is all relative) I'm nowhere near state pension.
Johnson on 08:28 - Apr 6 with 1111 viewsThebus

Johnson on 08:21 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

Rejected because of the right wing media brainwashing the sheeples and I'm not old (although that is all relative) I'm nowhere near state pension.

Johnson on 08:41 - Apr 6 with 1090 viewsladyjack

No coherent response from Thebus hey.
Johnson on 08:51 - Apr 6 with 1067 viewsThebus

Johnson on 08:41 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

No coherent response from Thebus hey.

All you do is rant 😂
Johnson on 09:18 - Apr 6 with 1046 viewsWarwickHunt

Interesting report in today’s Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/05/johnsons-hospital-admission-sugges

As Clasey said, a smokescreen. The pound has already been hit.
Johnson on 09:44 - Apr 6 with 1016 viewsladyjack

I thought there was a chance I would wake up to the news that Johnson was dead this morning, I would have said the odds was about 5-1 against that happening overnight but it's a virus with no cure and either you live or die.
Johnson on 09:51 - Apr 6 with 990 viewsHighjack

Johnson on 09:44 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

I thought there was a chance I would wake up to the news that Johnson was dead this morning, I would have said the odds was about 5-1 against that happening overnight but it's a virus with no cure and either you live or die.

Just like any virus really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnson on 09:55 - Apr 6 with 974 viewschad

Funnily yesterday morning I was thinking it was quite concerning. He has looked even worse recently and from all I read this disease can be quite insidious and seems especially concerning when it lingers.

I recall a doctor reporting from China a few weeks back, most urgently giving advice to the Italians saying how people can appear to be coping well whilst all the time low oxygen levels are attacking their organs. The point was to get oxygen to sufferers early on because they can go down very quickly and it is often too late then

Presumably they want to properly check out what us going on with him. I can imagine the fuss if serious NHS equipment was shipped into Downing Street, so going into hospital seems the best option.

I wish him the very best both as a human being and because at this time we need political stability and all working together for the common good and IMHO concentrating on short term goals.
Johnson on 09:58 - Apr 6 with 965 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 09:51 - Apr 6 by Highjack

Just like any virus really.

So far there does not seem to be any prolonged illness (I know that is relative) or extremely debilitating after effects for survivors although I'm sure there will be some cases of both it does not seem the norm, it seems you either live or die with no middle ground and that was what the reporter said with the widely seen Sky news report from inside an Italian hospital a couple of weeks ago, the reporter said you either live or die in that report and I think he was referring to what I have just described.
Johnson on 10:05 - Apr 6 with 949 viewsmonmouth

Johnson on 09:18 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Interesting report in today’s Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/05/johnsons-hospital-admission-sugges

As Clasey said, a smokescreen. The pound has already been hit.

That all sounds f*cking horrendous doesn't it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Johnson on 10:11 - Apr 6 with 937 viewsDarran

Johnson on 07:43 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

You’ve completely missed my point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Johnson on 10:24 - Apr 6 with 904 viewsladyjack

Crikey is that what Boris actually said ?
Johnson on 10:25 - Apr 6 with 898 viewsHighjack

Johnson on 09:58 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

So far there does not seem to be any prolonged illness (I know that is relative) or extremely debilitating after effects for survivors although I'm sure there will be some cases of both it does not seem the norm, it seems you either live or die with no middle ground and that was what the reporter said with the widely seen Sky news report from inside an Italian hospital a couple of weeks ago, the reporter said you either live or die in that report and I think he was referring to what I have just described.

What is the middle ground between alive and dead out of interest?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnson on 10:27 - Apr 6 with 884 viewsladyjack

Johnson on 10:25 - Apr 6 by Highjack

What is the middle ground between alive and dead out of interest?

Where you see the bright light at the end of a tunnel coming towards you.
Johnson on 10:29 - Apr 6 with 868 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson on 10:24 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

Crikey is that what Boris actually said ?

Apparently.

“However, according to POLITICO, Johnson joked that the initiative to build more ventilators could be known as "Operation Last Gasp".

One participant speaking with POLITICO journalist Charlie Cooper said “He couldn’t help but act the clown, even though he was a on call with serious CEOs from goodness knows how many companies.”

Compassion is a two way street...
Johnson on 10:30 - Apr 6 with 863 viewschad

Johnson on 09:58 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

You certainly either live or die, but for some of the lucky former category I think there is clear evidence of ongoing lung ‘scarring’ and as mentioned it’s insidious nature can mask organ damage caused
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024