Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Happy? 17:56 - Jan 26 with 7985 viewsTailGunner

Surely one of those rare days where we can all be content, kick back the recliner, with a cold beer and smug smile?

Good win, don't think any injuries. Perfect?

Even the much maligned Declan had a good game.,..
Everyone Happy? on 13:03 - Jan 27 with 1637 views34dfgdf54

Everyone Happy? on 12:09 - Jan 27 by jackrmee

Eff off mate, you are mental. Great to see a manager who want a good cup run. If we win another game we in the quarters! One can only dream, but it great while it lasts.

Personally, I would focus on the cup now, while we are still in it. You never know init.
We are not getting promoted and so be it.

The post you replied too was tongue in cheek mate.
Everyone Happy? on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 1605 views_

Everyone Happy? on 12:37 - Jan 27 by thornabyswan

So you are not going to answer what lies the Trust have told I will take that as they haven't lied but are simply volunteers doing their best for the club for no financial gain.

Read my post again. I said it in there.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Everyone Happy? on 13:32 - Jan 27 with 1570 viewsthornabyswan

Everyone Happy? on 13:21 - Jan 27 by _

Read my post again. I said it in there.

You referred me to Monmouths post.
Which was very uplifting.
He didn't call the Trust liars though did he.
So you haven't answered it mate.

I get it that you think the Trust is a waste of time.
But if you are going to call them liars you need some substance to back it up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Everyone Happy? on 13:39 - Jan 27 with 1560 views_

Everyone Happy? on 13:32 - Jan 27 by thornabyswan

You referred me to Monmouths post.
Which was very uplifting.
He didn't call the Trust liars though did he.
So you haven't answered it mate.

I get it that you think the Trust is a waste of time.
But if you are going to call them liars you need some substance to back it up.

Read the bloody original post again then. Geez.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Everyone Happy? on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 1505 viewsthornabyswan

Everyone Happy? on 13:39 - Jan 27 by _

Read the bloody original post again then. Geez.

Yes I saw the reference to Huw Cooze but that was a while ago and new people have been elected since.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Everyone Happy? on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 1463 viewsjackrmee

Everyone Happy? on 13:03 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

The post you replied too was tongue in cheek mate.

Oh right, apologies then. I'm not good at judging those type of comments tbh

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Everyone Happy? on 14:50 - Jan 27 with 1452 viewsandrew

Everyone Happy? on 07:54 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

MacKay too. There's definitely a good player in there .

Yes there is and I would love to know if we will ever see it. Dreadful performance yesterday and people have been giving him 8 rating! Has he not scored he’d have had a hammering.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Everyone Happy? on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 1442 viewsandrew

Happy now yes but I’m more fearful for the next few years because what some fans don’t realise is if we don’t get promoted players will be offloaded. By the time the parachute payments end I doubt we’ll see any player here who’s on 15k which if I had to take a guess is about 7/8 players. The only way we will get players in is when we sell our best.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Happy? on 14:57 - Jan 27 with 1436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everyone Happy? on 14:50 - Jan 27 by andrew

Yes there is and I would love to know if we will ever see it. Dreadful performance yesterday and people have been giving him 8 rating! Has he not scored he’d have had a hammering.

I wasn’t at the game yesterday but I haven’t read an opinion as scathing as yours about him so far. He’s definitely got confidence/toughness issues but he definitely has talent .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everyone Happy? on 15:00 - Jan 27 with 1423 viewsthornabyswan

Everyone Happy? on 14:57 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I wasn’t at the game yesterday but I haven’t read an opinion as scathing as yours about him so far. He’s definitely got confidence/toughness issues but he definitely has talent .

He had a good game some are never happy.

Everyone Happy? on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 1411 viewsjackrmee

Everyone Happy? on 14:57 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

He did have a good game. A little lightweight as usual, but got into some great positions, played some good balls and made some lovely runs. Not bad all considering he played in 2 or 3 positions too.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Everyone Happy? on 15:31 - Jan 27 with 1380 views34dfgdf54

Everyone Happy? on 14:40 - Jan 27 by jackrmee

Oh right, apologies then. I'm not good at judging those type of comments tbh

Don’t get me wrong, there’s posters on here who will be chucking the stick out if we were to lose on Tuesday or even Bristol City on Saturday.
Everyone Happy? on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 1368 viewsjasper_T

Cobblers.
(No subject) on 16:11 - Jan 27 with 1333 viewsstusandy20

Anyone got spare tickets for Bristol?
Everyone Happy? on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 1318 viewslifelong

Were you drunk watching the game yesterday?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 16:22]
Everyone Happy? on 16:52 - Jan 27 with 1283 viewsSPboy

Everyone Happy? on 12:09 - Jan 27 by jackrmee

Eff off mate, you are mental. Great to see a manager who want a good cup run. If we win another game we in the quarters! One can only dream, but it great while it lasts.

Personally, I would focus on the cup now, while we are still in it. You never know init.
We are not getting promoted and so be it.

Focus on the cup ... why?

After last season’s fiasco when we reached our first quarter final in overview 50 years, I am amazed there is as much interest in it. Have you forgotten how we threw the towel in before a ball was kicked & only 13k Swans fans turned up?

No, try some different combinations & blood some more youngsters for me. Another home tie would be nice, we are due a run of home draws based on law of averages. We ain’t getting promoted and we are not going to win the cup either
Everyone Happy? on 16:52 - Jan 27 with 1283 viewsTailGunner

Everyone Happy? on 12:12 - Jan 27 by monmouth

With average luck we'd be solidly in the play offs now, even with all the tinkering. We are, on the pitch, heading solidly in the right direction. OK, I know I'll be told that the yanks will blow all that up as asset strippers etc etc, but you can only comment on things that are, and things are ok. the future is not set. If we keep progressing as we are it's all good in my view.

On all the other shit, I've accepted I am just really a passionate spectator, and that genuine supporter involvement in the club is a thing of the past, if it ever really existed in true substance, and I bought my season ages ago because it still means something to me. When it doesn't I'll stop. Nothing to do with owners or money or transfers.

I also accept as Chris says that's all we've ever been. The issue for me is that we THOUGHT it was different under the 2001-16 ownership model and it simply wasn't. Boo hoo and all that, but I do still feel a bit sad that it was clearly not what I thought. Those were great times and we were, to my mind, even ignoring my bias, the finest football club certainly in the UK. Shame that the illusion vanished rather than developed further.

BUT, I've seen things I never thought I'd see, and those memories will last all my life, and that is fantastic.

So yeah TG, I'm happy.

Good man & great post
Everyone Happy? on 16:56 - Jan 27 with 1274 views34dfgdf54

Everyone Happy? on 16:52 - Jan 27 by SPboy

After last season’s fiasco when we reached our first quarter final in overview 50 years, I am amazed there is as much interest in it. Have you forgotten how we threw the towel in before a ball was kicked & only 13k Swans fans turned up?

No, try some different combinations & blood some more youngsters for me. Another home tie would be nice, we are due a run of home draws based on law of averages. We ain’t getting promoted and we are not going to win the cup either

It was a fiasco because our manager at the time pretty much surrendered the game to Spurs before a ball was kicked.

Won’t happen this year. We’ll at least give it a go.
Everyone Happy? on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 1147 viewsSPboy

Everyone Happy? on 16:56 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

It was a fiasco because our manager at the time pretty much surrendered the game to Spurs before a ball was kicked.

Won’t happen this year. We’ll at least give it a go.

There’s nothing more I would like to see than our young team giving a big club a beating. Potter seems to know what his best team & formations are now so at least a game plan is starting to develop. Home draw would be good, a big scalp would set us up for a strong end of season & give belief that we can do better next season
Everyone Happy? on 00:16 - Jan 28 with 1090 viewsjackrmee

Everyone Happy? on 21:55 - Jan 27 by SPboy

There’s nothing more I would like to see than our young team giving a big club a beating. Potter seems to know what his best team & formations are now so at least a game plan is starting to develop. Home draw would be good, a big scalp would set us up for a strong end of season & give belief that we can do better next season

Fuk the big scalp, I want Wimbledon

Everyone Happy? on 07:56 - Jan 28 with 1033 viewsswan65split

Everyone Happy? on 16:52 - Jan 27 by SPboy

aint going to get promoted! aint going to win the cupppp!

May as well end the season now then ! FFs
Everyone Happy? on 11:13 - Jan 28 with 964 viewsjackal

Everyone Happy? on 00:16 - Jan 28 by jackrmee

Fuk the big scalp, I want Wimbledon

This.

We've had the big boys at the Liberty for the past seven years. No novelty anymore.

Easiest path forward for me.
Everyone Happy? on 12:40 - Jan 28 with 921 viewsmonmouth

Everyone Happy? on 11:13 - Jan 28 by jackal

This.

We've had the big boys at the Liberty for the past seven years. No novelty anymore.

Easiest path forward for me.

Too right. Barnet, Donny, Wimbledon and Pompey in the final.

It’s going to be one of the biggies though isn’t it? Fate is a fickle mistress. We could never get near a big draw in the days we wanted one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everyone Happy? on 19:47 - Jan 28 with 842 viewsSPboy

Everyone Happy? on 07:56 - Jan 28 by swan65split

aint going to get promoted! aint going to win the cupppp!

May as well end the season now then ! FFs

Dream all you like mate. If we finish top half then Potter will have exceeded expectations. With the squad that we have we have already overachieved. It feels as though something is starting to click & we are building something that could be special, just not this season.

I don’t quite have the same feeling that I recall under Toshack, Martinez or Laudrup but hopefully we have bottomed out & stopped the rot. The only way is up ... but there is still time for the owners to mess it all up again with their pleads of poverty. At least we have a home tie & looking at the draw a non PL club could well make the final
Everyone Happy? on 20:02 - Jan 28 with 826 viewsswan65split

Everyone Happy? on 19:47 - Jan 28 by SPboy

Dream all you like mate. If we finish top half then Potter will have exceeded expectations. With the squad that we have we have already overachieved. It feels as though something is starting to click & we are building something that could be special, just not this season.

I don’t quite have the same feeling that I recall under Toshack, Martinez or Laudrup but hopefully we have bottomed out & stopped the rot. The only way is up ... but there is still time for the owners to mess it all up again with their pleads of poverty. At least we have a home tie & looking at the draw a non PL club could well make the final

I think you missed the point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024