Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smyth 17:20 - Jan 1 with 18651 viewsMistication92

Million year contract needs to be offered now. RIGHT NOW.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 9609 viewsGuppy22

Smyth on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 9598 viewsGuppy22

Trying not to get carried away but what a debut
Smyth on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 9507 viewsFDC

Still no commemorative tshirt I see, very poor from the club to treat a QPR legend like this.

Very encouraging debut, both he and BOS have added some pace and energy up front in recent games. The goal and the celebration wad a lovely moment.
Smyth on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 9442 viewsBlackCrowe

IH did the right thing mixing it up front and trying out the youngsters. Both Smyth and Oteh looked nerveless, fast and hungry. Promising.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Smyth on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 9441 viewsPunteR

What i wouldnt give to be in his shoes right in that moment..
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 17:39]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smyth on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 9344 viewskarl

Smyth on 17:38 - Jan 1 by PunteR

What i wouldnt give to be in his shoes right in that moment..
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 17:39]

Personally I'd wait till he landed, my 15 stone would drop like lead and have a very sore neck
Smyth on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 9258 viewsStanisgod

Lets hope hes more Paul Goddard and less Tom Hitchcock

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Smyth on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 9148 viewsGloucs_R

Why hasn't he played this season? Injured??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Smyth on 18:00 - Jan 1 with 9089 viewsdanehoop

Smyth on 17:55 - Jan 1 by Gloucs_R

Why hasn't he played this season? Injured??

Possibly his and Oteh’s emergence has been down to Chris Ramsey and Ollie deciding that both were sufficiently developed and fit to play for the first team. Big step up from U23 and NI football for both lads and sure the club wanted to ensure that each was ready.

Never knowingly understood

Smyth on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 8999 viewsRs_Holy

Smyth on 17:28 - Jan 1 by Guppy22

Trying not to get carried away but what a debut

so apart from the goal what else stood out with his performance???
Smyth on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 8953 viewsFDC

Smyth on 18:07 - Jan 1 by Rs_Holy

Watching on the stream, he looked fearless, pacy, chased down everything and harried defenders into making mistakes, and put in a number of excellent crosses. One in particular stood out where he took a moment to look up before picking out Cousins on the edge of the area. In general his energy and verve were a real joy to watch.
Smyth on 18:22 - Jan 1 with 8857 views100percent

Smyth on 18:11 - Jan 1 by FDC

Watching on the stream, he looked fearless, pacy, chased down everything and harried defenders into making mistakes, and put in a number of excellent crosses. One in particular stood out where he took a moment to look up before picking out Cousins on the edge of the area. In general his energy and verve were a real joy to watch.

Added to this he was positive, direct and has a great turn of pace. Cardiff defenders couldn't deal with him - even though he was half their size. What a breathe of fresh air.
Smyth on 18:23 - Jan 1 with 8836 viewsGloucs_R

Sounds like a younger Mackie??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Smyth on 18:25 - Jan 1 with 8800 viewsAgedR

Smyth on 18:07 - Jan 1 by Rs_Holy

Hi movement was excellent, which allowed the midfield more space to run in to. He had pace, but, also played with his head up. Within 45 minutes he had worked out how to play off Smith. He also appears to have an eye for goal.

I’m really hope this isn’t a false, as with potency up front and the confidence that will bring, combined with the strength I think we have in other areas of the pitch, I think we have the makings of a decent side.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Smyth on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 8772 viewsDWQPR

Smyth on 18:23 - Jan 1 by Gloucs_R

No, not at all. This kid has two good feet. A real breath of fresh air. Good close control and wasn’t bullied by the giant Cardiff defence and tore their left back a new one. As good a debut I have seen from either a youth player or a signing in a long time.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Smyth on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 8757 viewskensalriser

Fckn Holloway and his tombola shít, throwing in kids never to be seen again.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Smyth on 18:29 - Jan 1 with 8743 viewsRs_Holy

Smyth on 18:25 - Jan 1 by AgedR

Hi movement was excellent, which allowed the midfield more space to run in to. He had pace, but, also played with his head up. Within 45 minutes he had worked out how to play off Smith. He also appears to have an eye for goal.

I’m really hope this isn’t a false, as with potency up front and the confidence that will bring, combined with the strength I think we have in other areas of the pitch, I think we have the makings of a decent side.

all sounds very promising!
Smyth on 18:35 - Jan 1 with 8652 viewsjonno

Smyth on 18:28 - Jan 1 by kensalriser

Fckn Holloway and his tombola shít, throwing in kids never to be seen again.

From Ollie's post match interview he was clearly reticent to play him, but on today's performance I can't see why. In the end I think Ollie had become desperate and fed up with Washington's consistently poor performances. The boy is so much better than Washington I find it a bit weird why he hasn't been used before now to be honest.
Smyth on 18:36 - Jan 1 with 8648 viewssmegma

Smyth on 18:23 - Jan 1 by Gloucs_R

Behave!!
Smyth on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 8633 viewssmegma

Smyth on 18:35 - Jan 1 by jonno

From Ollie's post match interview he was clearly reticent to play him, but on today's performance I can't see why. In the end I think Ollie had become desperate and fed up with Washington's consistently poor performances. The boy is so much better than Washington I find it a bit weird why he hasn't been used before now to be honest.

I've been saying this for 3 months.
Smyth on 18:43 - Jan 1 with 8584 viewsRs_Holy

Smyth on 18:35 - Jan 1 by jonno

if he's as good as first appears the only thing I can think of is a lack of experience and age (only just turned 20)???
Smyth on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 8537 viewsBostonR

Reminded me of a young Michael Owen. Outstanding debut.
Smyth on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 8518 viewsnadera78

Calm down a bit people. 12 months ago we were all saying the same about Ryan Manning.
Smyth on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 8491 viewscollegeranger

Smyth on 18:48 - Jan 1 by BostonR

Reminded me of a young Michael Owen. Outstanding debut.

Exactly ..... kept running at them and they didnt know which way to turn. At corners they were pushing him about and he was having none of it. The best debut I have seen in a long time!
Smyth on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 8433 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smyth on 18:38 - Jan 1 by smegma

I've been saying this for 3 months.

Smeg,

Did you ever hear why he wasn't getting matches for the Under-23's? Injured?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024