Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at Morrisons Neath 16:29 - Feb 20 with 35803 viewsowainglyndwr

Parking Eye Ltd are trying to fine us.
But before Christmas when parking at Morrisons all the payment machines had notes saying that they are not working.
But at the start of the new year we had the first letter with a fine.
Which I have ignored and will not pay.
We parked for 3hrs .14 mins after shopping in Neath but also doing our Morrisons shop and having a meal there.
Has anyone else had this problem
Parking at Morrisons Neath on 13:11 - Apr 9 with 3494 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:39 - Apr 9 by controversial_jack

When you register your car with the DVLA, they get deed and title of your vehicle while you retain the equity and become just the registered keeper. This gives them the right to sell your details to whoever they wish. It's not right, but it's a money earner and gives them and the Govt and judiciary financial leverage over us.

For the second time on this thread I have to point out that the above is complete gibbering nonsense.

Poll: Tory leader

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 16:01 - Apr 9 with 3442 viewswobbly

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 13:11 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

For the second time on this thread I have to point out that the above is complete gibbering nonsense.

If you are going to do this for every post on here that is gibberish nonsense, you are going to be very busy!

Can I suggest you stay off any threads involving E20? Just for your own sake.
Parking at Morrisons Neath on 16:02 - Apr 9 with 3440 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 16:01 - Apr 9 by wobbly

If you are going to do this for every post on here that is gibberish nonsense, you are going to be very busy!

Can I suggest you stay off any threads involving E20? Just for your own sake.

I generally do.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 17:00 - Apr 9 with 3410 viewsPrivate_Partz

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 16:02 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

I generally do.

Does the DVLA get any kick backs in relation to this Clasey?
I would assume all the security services would have access but does this apply to all Private Companies? Or just a privileged few.
No criticism of the DVLA here. As you know I currently am a Leftie and I love you all :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 07:02 - Apr 10 with 3327 viewsSTID2017

The wife's parents parked in B & M Neath.
They shopped there, also wandered up to Neat, then returned and had a cuppa from the burger van.
The lady on thee (for whatever reason) told them that if they exceed the time by even a few minutes they'll get a ticket.
They had and duly received one in the post.
I took my mother in law's reciept into B & M's, together with the letter about the fine and spoke politely to the duty manager, explaining they were elderly etc and showing her they had spent £80.
She took the details and within a few days my n laws had a letter cancelling the ticket.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 08:12 - Apr 10 with 3305 viewsjack_lord

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 07:02 - Apr 10 by STID2017

The wife's parents parked in B & M Neath.
They shopped there, also wandered up to Neat, then returned and had a cuppa from the burger van.
The lady on thee (for whatever reason) told them that if they exceed the time by even a few minutes they'll get a ticket.
They had and duly received one in the post.
I took my mother in law's reciept into B & M's, together with the letter about the fine and spoke politely to the duty manager, explaining they were elderly etc and showing her they had spent £80.
She took the details and within a few days my n laws had a letter cancelling the ticket.

I am hoping that this is the action M-I-L wll employ. She won't have her receipt but will have a bank statement at some point showing her debit at the store.

She doesn't like fuss or making a scene and hope her partner will cajole her in to going into the store.

I'd love to see some national day where everybody stop shopping in Morrisons. I really do not see the point of these cameras as Morfa has a huge car park and people only go there (on a non match day) to shop.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 08:36 - Apr 10 with 3290 viewsSTID2017

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 08:12 - Apr 10 by jack_lord

I am hoping that this is the action M-I-L wll employ. She won't have her receipt but will have a bank statement at some point showing her debit at the store.

She doesn't like fuss or making a scene and hope her partner will cajole her in to going into the store.

I'd love to see some national day where everybody stop shopping in Morrisons. I really do not see the point of these cameras as Morfa has a huge car park and people only go there (on a non match day) to shop.

My M-I-L was terrified by all the legal jargon and threats in the letter and was just going to pay it.
They probably get millions through the year who haven't got the confidence to challenge them.
To my mind in theory you could go to Morfa Retail Park, go for a buffet meal in Pizza Hut, browse through the likes of Curry's and the women take ages clothes shopping, then do your grocery shopping, before going to Next for a Costa coffee.
That would easily take four hours yet you are not allowed to park that long ?
Crazy

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:34 - Apr 10 with 3250 viewsPrivate_Partz

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 08:36 - Apr 10 by STID2017

My M-I-L was terrified by all the legal jargon and threats in the letter and was just going to pay it.
They probably get millions through the year who haven't got the confidence to challenge them.
To my mind in theory you could go to Morfa Retail Park, go for a buffet meal in Pizza Hut, browse through the likes of Curry's and the women take ages clothes shopping, then do your grocery shopping, before going to Next for a Costa coffee.
Crazy

Believe me not just Parking Eye make millions out of these scams. Not just shoppers are persecuted either. Those visiting sick relatives in hospital have been getting it as well. Just google them.
It is Judicial and Government supported robbery.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:50 - Apr 10 with 3241 viewsswanforthemoney

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 08:36 - Apr 10 by STID2017

Crazy

Doing what you just described and taking over 4 hours would destroy my very soul. The Parking fine would be the very least of it.

I stand in the North Stand

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:59 - Apr 10 with 3234 viewstheloneranger

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:34 - Apr 10 by Private_Partz

Believe me not just Parking Eye make millions out of these scams. Not just shoppers are persecuted either. Those visiting sick relatives in hospital have been getting it as well. Just google them.
It is Judicial and Government supported robbery.

It's not only visitors copping these parking tickets, doctors and nurses are being hit by these scams.

"More than 70 doctors and nurses taken to court over parking tickets at Wales' biggest hospital"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/more-70-doctors-nurses-taken-13338

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 13:09 - Apr 10 with 3220 viewsswanforthemoney

My missus got done for a 60 quid ticket at Park Tawe a couple of years back. We thought about all the arguments on enforceability, whether they would go to court, etc, etc.
In the end I paid the thing and got on with my life.
I guess thats what they are banking on.

I stand in the North Stand

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 14:40 - Apr 10 with 3197 viewsSTID2017

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:50 - Apr 10 by swanforthemoney

Doing what you just described and taking over 4 hours would destroy my very soul. The Parking fine would be the very least of it.

Never done that myself.
Just shows that in theory these time limits could be challenged if taken to a court of law.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:25 - Apr 13 with 3091 viewsjack_lord

I spoke to Morrisons helpdesk up there in Bradford and they were quite helpful. They said they would "ask" Parking Eye to refund it if I gave them all the details on the parking fine and it probably would as it was the first time.

Wife spoke to M I L and her mum's partner has made her pay it and they have thrown the fine.

........What is the point in helping

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 3086 viewsJackfath

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:25 - Apr 13 by jack_lord

I spoke to Morrisons helpdesk up there in Bradford and they were quite helpful. They said they would "ask" Parking Eye to refund it if I gave them all the details on the parking fine and it probably would as it was the first time.

Wife spoke to M I L and her mum's partner has made her pay it and they have thrown the fine.

........What is the point in helping

Invoice him/her for your time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:30 - Apr 13 with 3083 viewsjack_lord

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:27 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

Invoice him/her for your time.

I would like to invoice him for £50 and give it to the M I L.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:57 - Apr 13 with 3064 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 12:59 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

It's not only visitors copping these parking tickets, doctors and nurses are being hit by these scams.

"More than 70 doctors and nurses taken to court over parking tickets at Wales' biggest hospital"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/more-70-doctors-nurses-taken-13338

As per mate in the finance department there, the whole story isn't being told.

A number of those staff parking were those parking on double yellows within the estate, often causing problems in the process. One of those staff members had been warned by management numerous times - didn't care.

As pointed out in the article, it's very much the minority of staff causing the problems - taking the piss and relying upon "awww NHS staff can't do anything wrong" mentality.

Park and ride has been organised. Parking for staff is subsidised. Staff also illegally park in the roads around - at one point our road had a pavement totally blocked by around 20 cars, staff have parked in people's driveways and one nice nurse dumped her car in the middle of a turning circle at a cul de sac, claiming she was parking legally... thankfully, council and poilice are recognising the problems and rightly issuing tickets.
Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:03 - Apr 13 with 3058 viewsjack_lord

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 18:57 - Apr 13 by bluey_the_blue

As per mate in the finance department there, the whole story isn't being told.

A number of those staff parking were those parking on double yellows within the estate, often causing problems in the process. One of those staff members had been warned by management numerous times - didn't care.

As pointed out in the article, it's very much the minority of staff causing the problems - taking the piss and relying upon "awww NHS staff can't do anything wrong" mentality.

Park and ride has been organised. Parking for staff is subsidised. Staff also illegally park in the roads around - at one point our road had a pavement totally blocked by around 20 cars, staff have parked in people's driveways and one nice nurse dumped her car in the middle of a turning circle at a cul de sac, claiming she was parking legally... thankfully, council and poilice are recognising the problems and rightly issuing tickets.

Heath hospital is sometimes a bitch for parking but I always found a space.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:15 - Apr 13 with 3049 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:03 - Apr 13 by jack_lord

Heath hospital is sometimes a bitch for parking but I always found a space.

Parking is a major problem there. Buildings have been added without consideration of the parking spaces required. Honestly can't see where they can add more parking on site.

The park and ride scheme for staff and non-staff has worked ok - piloted one p&r site. if they can add some more around Cardiff and extended the hours the service runs, then that should minisie staff parking on site which would relieve a lot of pressure.
Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:50 - Apr 13 with 3026 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking is a shambles at most hospitals in Wales. It’s nigh on impossible to park properly at Morriston and Singleton during the daylight hours. My Mrs had an appointment at Singleton lat Monday and I couldn’t go in with her because I couldn’t park the car, and she’s got a blue badge which theoretically should make it easier. It doesn’t.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:54 - Apr 13 with 3020 viewsbuilthjack

Never paid a parking fine from these stores in my life. Must have had at least 20. Sod em. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Pricks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 07:58 - Apr 14 with 2952 viewsSTID2017

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 19:50 - Apr 13 by exiledclaseboy

Parking is a shambles at most hospitals in Wales. It’s nigh on impossible to park properly at Morriston and Singleton during the daylight hours. My Mrs had an appointment at Singleton lat Monday and I couldn’t go in with her because I couldn’t park the car, and she’s got a blue badge which theoretically should make it easier. It doesn’t.

There's disabled spaces round the back by the chemo block

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 09:05 - Apr 14 with 2942 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 07:58 - Apr 14 by STID2017

There's disabled spaces round the back by the chemo block

I know, but those ones are earmarked for those there that day to have chemo only. I remember the frustration of always finding them full of non-blue badge cars when she was having chemo so I didn’t want to use them when she was there for something else.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 09:41 - Apr 14 with 2924 viewsSTID2017

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 09:05 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

I know, but those ones are earmarked for those there that day to have chemo only. I remember the frustration of always finding them full of non-blue badge cars when she was having chemo so I didn’t want to use them when she was there for something else.

Sorry not those ones - further along just before you come back around the corner. There is a back entrance you can walk in to the main hospital.
Like you, I never use spaces dedicated for chemo

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 10:17 - Apr 14 with 2911 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 09:41 - Apr 14 by STID2017

Sorry not those ones - further along just before you come back around the corner. There is a back entrance you can walk in to the main hospital.
Like you, I never use spaces dedicated for chemo

I drove round the entire site a few times mate. There was nothing.

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 11:02 - Apr 14 with 2880 viewsSTID2017

Parking at Morrisons Neath on 10:17 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

I drove round the entire site a few times mate. There was nothing.

It is a @mare that's for sure.
Found Morriston by far the worst though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024