Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official England vs Uruguay thread 08:04 - Jun 19 with 9591 viewsJackfath

VS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:05 - Jun 19 with 2780 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to this one.

Rooney in the middle behind Sturridge please Roy!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:12 - Jun 19 with 2772 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez fit to play, and expected to start. That should give the Uruguay attack a bit more bite.

Hope for a Uruguay win, of course.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:14 - Jun 19 with 2769 viewslifelong

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:05 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

Huge game for England, if they get a point they could still qualify by beating Costa Rica, defeat and it's almost certainly curtains.

Got a feeling they're going to lose.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:32 - Jun 19 with 2747 viewsepaul

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:14 - Jun 19 by lifelong

Huge game for England, if they get a point they could still qualify by beating Costa Rica, defeat and it's almost certainly curtains.

Got a feeling they're going to lose.

Not almost Rog nailed on if they lose

*deep breath* I think they'll win.....that hurt to say it lol, hope they don't

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 09:02 - Jun 19 with 2724 viewsJethroJack

That picture of Joan-ny English should inspire them to victory.
Then, it'll be onwards & upwards to the final to lift the Trophy....no doubt
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 10:06 - Jun 19 with 2675 viewsLe_Swans

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:32 - Jun 19 by epaul

Not almost Rog nailed on if they lose

*deep breath* I think they'll win.....that hurt to say it lol, hope they don't

Well if Italy beat both Costa Rica and Uruguay, England can lose this and still qualify on goal difference, 3 teams will be on 3 points, Italy 9.

However, like you I feel they will win tonight, 3 - 1.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 10:49 - Jun 19 with 2655 viewsJACKARSE

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 10:06 - Jun 19 by Le_Swans

Well if Italy beat both Costa Rica and Uruguay, England can lose this and still qualify on goal difference, 3 teams will be on 3 points, Italy 9.

However, like you I feel they will win tonight, 3 - 1.

Yep 3-1 England tonight cos I hate Suarez more than England ......
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 11:15 - Jun 19 with 2635 viewsRuDeMan1970

"C'MON ENGLAND!"

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 11:23 - Jun 19 with 2630 viewsraynor94

Suarez is nowhere near match fit, if both teams repeat their opening performances it will be a comfortable England win, 2-0 for me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 2602 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 11:23 - Jun 19 by raynor94

Suarez is nowhere near match fit, if both teams repeat their opening performances it will be a comfortable England win, 2-0 for me

Would be hilarious if Uruguay win with an unfit Suarez....and funnier still now you've said that.

But, you're probably right.....it'll be a "comfortable" 2-0 England win.

Then they'll move on to a "resounding" 4-0 hammering of Costa Rica...no doubt.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 12:39 - Jun 19 with 2583 viewsmonmouth

I have no strong feelings either way really, but for me, any tournament breathes better after the England hype is sent packing, and I simply cant abide Hodgson. England certainly have the players to make a good fist of it, and Uruguay looked no great shakes. So I'd expect the Saes to win, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they blow it yet again. Should be an interesting watch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:00 - Jun 19 with 2577 viewsLeonisGod

Oh Engerland, is full of sh1t
oh Engerland is full of sh1t
Full of sh1t, sh1t and more sh1t
Engerland is full of sh1t

OH ENGERLAND (OH ENGERLAND)
IS FULL OF....

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:04 - Jun 19 with 2563 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:00 - Jun 19 by LeonisGod

IS FULL OF....

In a nutshell....that just about covers it
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:06 - Jun 19 with 2559 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:05 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

But don't let him take any corners, eh
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:23 - Jun 19 with 2535 viewsLeonisGod

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 08:12 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

Suarez fit to play, and expected to start. That should give the Uruguay attack a bit more bite.

Hope for a Uruguay win, of course.

It's ok, we have a cunning plan for handling Suarez

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27923336

Nailed on for a Suarez hatrick now.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:23 - Jun 19 with 2535 viewsC_jack

They will most likely win this. Suarez can't be anywhere near fit or match sharp, crazy to just throw him in and expect him to be at his best.

England always get a result in games like these

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:24 - Jun 19 with 2531 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:06 - Jun 19 by JethroJack

But don't let him take any corners, eh

I don't think the spectators could take more volleys to the face from England corners.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:31 - Jun 19 with 2523 viewsJethroJack

As long as Rooney's in the middle behind Sturridge, he's about as far as he can get from the corner flags, so the fans can rest easy tonight & just enjoy the game.

Buying all those gum-shields was a complete waste of money.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:49 - Jun 19 with 2507 viewsClinton

I'm pessimistic today, Uruguay are the sort of team who will find a way to win this one.
England to dominate, keeper to have a great game saving everything england throw at him.
England to have a man sent off, Uruguay winner to be deflected in off Suarez's arse in the 89th minute.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 14:02 - Jun 19 with 2496 viewsQuakerJack

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 14:44 - Jun 19 with 2459 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

My mate at the Uruguayan F.A has told me that Suarez is in no fit state to play and that the Uruguayans are dreading tonight's game against an English team who are coming off an extremely encouraging performance against the Italians.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 15:04 - Jun 19 with 2436 viewsQuakerJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 14:44 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My mate at the Uruguayan F.A has told me that Suarez is in no fit state to play and that the Uruguayans are dreading tonight's game against an English team who are coming off an extremely encouraging performance against the Italians.

You have a mate in the Uruguay FA? How does that sorta thing come about?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 15:36 - Jun 19 with 2415 viewsOldjack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 15:04 - Jun 19 by QuakerJack

You have a mate in the Uruguay FA? How does that sorta thing come about?

He's got mates in very high places i'll have you know

by the way fuk England ! always shit on the English side of the fence

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 16:36 - Jun 19 with 2380 viewsApeShit

England win hopefully, can't see Suarez being match fit.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 2342 viewsRuDeMan1970

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 13:00 - Jun 19 by LeonisGod

IS FULL OF....

Oooh, the irony in your poster-name. No offence like

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024