Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official England vs Uruguay thread 08:04 - Jun 19 with 9599 viewsJackfath

VS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:03 - Jun 19 with 1344 viewsQuakerJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 15:36 - Jun 19 by Oldjack

He's got mates in very high places i'll have you know

by the way fuk England ! always shit on the English side of the fence

Here here. Fcuk England and the horse they rode in on

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:13 - Jun 19 with 1337 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wayne Rooney is tonight being played in his position where he established himself as a world class player - behind the striker. I'm very excited for this match. I haven't been excited for a football match like this since the Napoli games.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:24 - Jun 19 with 1323 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 14:44 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My mate at the Uruguayan F.A has told me that Suarez is in no fit state to play and that the Uruguayans are dreading tonight's game against an English team who are coming off an extremely encouraging performance against the Italians.

If he's as reliable as my mate in the Premier League Head Office, I wouldn't trust the b'stard. The duff info I was fed caused all sorts of mayhem on here....blood pressures were raised, tempers flared, people were ringing up Heathrow...can you believe it.

In short, it was phucking HILARIOUS

Back to the game.....Uruguay to win via a classic bit of Luis Suarez "simulation" in the box.

Oh the irony....Liverpool (Gerrard et al) having benefitted on numerous occasions the past few seasons via the exact same "tactic"
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:27 - Jun 19 with 1316 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

10,000 England supporters with official tickets in Sao Paulo tonight, not including the ones who purchased tickets through other means. Magnificent support once again.

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:27 - Jun 19 with 1314 viewsStarsky

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:24 - Jun 19 by JethroJack

If he's as reliable as my mate in the Premier League Head Office, I wouldn't trust the b'stard. The duff info I was fed caused all sorts of mayhem on here....blood pressures were raised, tempers flared, people were ringing up Heathrow...can you believe it.

In short, it was phucking HILARIOUS

Back to the game.....Uruguay to win via a classic bit of Luis Suarez "simulation" in the box.

Oh the irony....Liverpool (Gerrard et al) having benefitted on numerous occasions the past few seasons via the exact same "tactic"

Hahahahohoohooheehee... You are sensational

It's just the internet, init.

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:29 - Jun 19 with 1307 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:27 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

10,000 England supporters with official tickets in Sao Paulo tonight, not including the ones who purchased tickets through other means. Magnificent support once again.

Why aren't you there?
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:31 - Jun 19 with 1304 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pashun

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:32 - Jun 19 with 1300 viewsJackfath

Well done Roy. Wayne in the hole behind Sturridge.

C'mon England!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:58 - Jun 19 with 1254 viewsPhil_S

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:32 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

C'mon England!

You've got to hand it to the genius of the manager who has over the period of five days decided that it would be a tactical masterclass to move a wide player from the middle out wide and a player who prefers to be in the middle from out wide to into the middle

That's why he gets paid the big bucks...
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:00 - Jun 19 with 1248 viewsJackfath

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:58 - Jun 19 by Phil_S

You've got to hand it to the genius of the manager who has over the period of five days decided that it would be a tactical masterclass to move a wide player from the middle out wide and a player who prefers to be in the middle from out wide to into the middle

That's why he gets paid the big bucks...

He clearly read this thread.

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:12 - Jun 19 with 1228 viewsJethroJack

That Jamaican winger that switched positions with Rooney, looks lively....fair play.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 1209 viewsJethroJack

Poor corner by Gerrard there.....they should let Rooney have a go.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:30 - Jun 19 with 1183 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:31 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Pashun

But...why aren't YOU there supporting your team?
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:35 - Jun 19 with 1171 viewsJethroJack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 19:32 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

C'mon England!

Not very good are they.....Uruguay.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:39 - Jun 19 with 1156 viewsSwansNZ

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:35 - Jun 19 by JethroJack

Not very good are they.....Uruguay.

Suarez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:39 - Jun 19 with 1123 viewsMrSwerve

Oops...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:40 - Jun 19 with 1102 viewsDanielswan

Showing ugly women ... thats disgusting, good thing england is loosing.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:47 - Jun 19 with 1064 viewsepaul

Cracking first half!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:48 - Jun 19 with 1058 viewslifelong

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:40 - Jun 19 by Danielswan

Showing ugly women ... thats disgusting, good thing england is loosing.

Chiles reckoned that England played well in that first half, bloody hell mun.
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:48 - Jun 19 with 1056 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

http://cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk/resize/scaleWidth/620/?sUrl=

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 1049 viewstf_jack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 11:23 - Jun 19 by raynor94

Suarez is nowhere near match fit, if both teams repeat their opening performances it will be a comfortable England win, 2-0 for me

Wrong.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 1046 viewsOldjack

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:48 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:50 - Jun 19 with 1039 viewslifelong

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:48 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How do you reckon your established world class player did Dwight?
The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:51 - Jun 19 with 1029 viewsSwansNZ

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:50 - Jun 19 by lifelong

How do you reckon your established world class player did Dwight?

300 grand a week and he can't score from 1 foot away

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:54 - Jun 19 with 1001 viewsepaul

The Official England vs Uruguay thread on 20:51 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

300 grand a week and he can't score from 1 foot away

He's a load of shite he should be off and Barkley on
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 20:54]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024