Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo (n/t) 17:42 - Oct 31 with 4798 viewsSwans9

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 01:23 - Nov 3 with 554 viewsWanderer

"If we’re looking for a new manager i really hope the board don’t go for Michael Flynn.

I love the County and he’s doing a great job, but he doesn’t have the experience for a big job like this"

This fella might change his tune next season when County beat them in L1 !
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 08:02 - Nov 3 with 513 viewsDr_Winston

Realistically there's only one relegation slot up for grabs this season so relegation for Cardiff is unfortunately unlikely IMO, funny as it'd be.

Sheff Wed have the dual handicaps of a 15 point deduction and being managed by Garry Monk so they're probably goners already, whilst Wycombe just don't have the squad. Much as I loved Bayo as a player here, a team in the Championship really shouldn't be needing to use a 38 year old version.

Hope I'm wrong though. Would be hilarious if there was a two division gap between us and the "Sleeping Giants".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 10:47 - Nov 3 with 481 viewsAndyCole

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 12:41 - Nov 2 by NotLoyal

He is, and that should be the biggest clue swans fans need to support him totally this season. He is working hard, getting his tactics across and being successful.

There will always be the odd fraud who chooses to Irrationally abuse and slag off our club and manager at any glint of opportunity. Sadly, they were once fans.

Why wouldn’t their friends point this out to them, I wonder.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024