Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo (n/t) 17:42 - Oct 31 with 4790 viewsSwans9

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 16:11 - Nov 1 with 1085 views34dfgdf54

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 16:05 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

He might get p1ssed off with the owners though

I think it's fair to say him and Winter don't exactly see eye to eye.
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 16:18 - Nov 1 with 1077 viewsthornabyswan

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 15:57 - Nov 1 by Swans9

Do research not new username over 100 posts.

Byron has had thousands

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 17:19 - Nov 1 with 1059 viewsvetchonian

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:04 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

Cooper wouldn’t go from a club he has worked at and developed for 18 months to that rag bag outfit.

there are some on here who would offer to drive him there

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 17:42 - Nov 1 with 1041 viewsthornabyswan

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 17:19 - Nov 1 by vetchonian

there are some on here who would offer to drive him there

Yes been called allsorts on here fraud is one that springs to mind.

The sun shined out of Potters arse a much better manager blah blah blah.

But i dont remember Potter taking us to the play offs or 2nd in the league.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 18:00 - Nov 1 with 1033 viewsFlashberryjack

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:10 - Oct 31 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep. There is a project he is building here and it’s just showing it’s potential. Would be mad to throw it away, and I don’t for one second think he will.

I hope he starts to get the respect he deserves from our fans though as it’s been awful to witness in recent times.

"There is a project he is building here and it’s just showing it’s potential"

Didn't our last manager say something like that, before he f*cked off to Brighton.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:09 - Nov 1 with 1006 viewsBoundy

No sense of entitlement there then

"You always come out with this shit Sludge that because we're 'Cardiff City' little club etc... Bradford are bigger... all that bullshit - Honestly f.uck that, we are capital city of Wales, we have a burgeoning population close to 400K, we were in the top 10 for attendances in our last PL spell, we have a billionaire owner, we have reached the two major cup finals in recent-ish years - we might expect not to have to be thinking about being in the same league as the likes of Accrington ****ing Stanley next year!

It is certainly not to much to ask that we should at the very ****ing least be competitive in this league , which we are currently not. We are no Man Utd but this is not our level either and fans are right to be a bit nonplussed by it all "

"If we’re looking for a new manager i really hope the board don’t go for Michael Flynn.

I love the County and he’s doing a great job, but he doesn’t have the experience for a big job like this"
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 19:11]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:35 - Nov 1 with 985 viewsDr_Winston

Whenever they start banging on about their "billionaire owner" they basically come across like some trophy wife or mistress stashed away. It's like they seem to feel entitled to success as a rich mans toy instead of making their own way.

It's a embarassing mindset really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:45 - Nov 1 with 978 viewsthornabyswan

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 16:05 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

Why we have one of the best squads in the Championship.

He can have no complaints now.

Login to get fewer ads

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:16 - Nov 1 with 970 viewsFireboy2

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:09 - Nov 1 by Boundy

No sense of entitlement there then

"You always come out with this shit Sludge that because we're 'Cardiff City' little club etc... Bradford are bigger... all that bullshit - Honestly f.uck that, we are capital city of Wales, we have a burgeoning population close to 400K, we were in the top 10 for attendances in our last PL spell, we have a billionaire owner, we have reached the two major cup finals in recent-ish years - we might expect not to have to be thinking about being in the same league as the likes of Accrington ****ing Stanley next year!

It is certainly not to much to ask that we should at the very ****ing least be competitive in this league , which we are currently not. We are no Man Utd but this is not our level either and fans are right to be a bit nonplussed by it all "

"If we’re looking for a new manager i really hope the board don’t go for Michael Flynn.

I love the County and he’s doing a great job, but he doesn’t have the experience for a big job like this"
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 19:11]

Reading that s@#$ makes me soooooo happy and content being a jack b@stard.
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:23 - Nov 1 with 968 viewsHighjack

Solksjaer will be available again soon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:32 - Nov 1 with 960 viewsBoundy

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:35 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

Whenever they start banging on about their "billionaire owner" they basically come across like some trophy wife or mistress stashed away. It's like they seem to feel entitled to success as a rich mans toy instead of making their own way.

I'm always tickled by capital city comment as if that actually means something in football .
I'm just happy its not my club, I'd have turned to badminton along time ago

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:37 - Nov 1 with 959 viewsGaryjack

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:35 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

He's not even a billionaire according to Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/vincent-tan/?sh=c22cb891d0b7

equates to £580m. His net worth is tumbling, and Cardiff City owe him a lot of money. They should be very afraid.
If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:42 - Nov 1 with 945 viewsDr_Winston

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:37 - Nov 1 by Garyjack

He's not even a billionaire according to Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/vincent-tan/?sh=c22cb891d0b7

equates to £580m. His net worth is tumbling, and Cardiff City owe him a lot of money. They should be very afraid.

Yes. The Golden Goose is starting to look a bit infertile.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:04 - Nov 1 with 930 viewsNotLoyal

400k population 😂
2,800 home fans in a league cup tie.
Jokers.
Not once BUT twice !
I can’t wait to tear in to these morons come December.

Wales on Line
This was the bleak scene inside Cardiff City Stadium today as the Bluebirds played Carlisle in the FA Cup third round.

The match unfolded in front of a paltry crowd as supporters stayed away and the Bluebirds found themselves 2-0 down against League Two opposition after 45 minutes thanks to goals from Harry McKirdy and Jack Bridge.

The official attendance was put at 5,828 by the club, beating the record stadium low of 4,111 against Luton in the Carabao Cup back in August.

There was an eerie atmosphere inside the stadium, which was largely filled by the sounds of the travelling supporters who sang "Your ground's too big for you" in reference to the dearth of City fans inside the ground for the Cup tie.

Large sections of the stadium were actually closed for the day.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 21:06]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:16 - Nov 1 with 909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don’t think Tan is somehow going to be any easier mate 😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:21 - Nov 1 with 903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:32 - Nov 1 by Boundy

I'm always tickled by capital city comment as if that actually means something in football .

When they say that isn’t it just out of exasperation that a smaller non capital city club in their country has consistently out performed them in every sense over the last ten years?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:28 - Nov 1 with 891 viewsBadlands

Given the change in formation, tactics (slowly), rotation of players, use of width, 'resting' Grimes and comments about Dhanda ... Is Cooper still in charge?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:31 - Nov 1 with 888 viewsthornabyswan

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:21 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

When they say that isn’t it just out of exasperation that a smaller non capital city club in their country has consistently out performed them in every sense over the last ten years?

Yes when they start going on about being the capital city and having nicer shops you know the football must be crap

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:48 - Nov 1 with 885 viewsbritferry

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:32 - Nov 1 by Boundy

good pub that

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 23:41 - Nov 1 with 857 viewsBoundy

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:31 - Nov 1 by thornabyswan

Yes when they start going on about being the capital city and having nicer shops you know the football must be crap

Well those nice shops are struggling now ,as is the team (not that I take delight in anyone losing their income)

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 807 viewsbritferry

I hope they dont go for Cam Tosh

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 12:16 - Nov 2 with 778 viewsvetchonian

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 21:28 - Nov 1 by Badlands

Given the change in formation, tactics (slowly), rotation of players, use of width, 'resting' Grimes and comments about Dhanda ... Is Cooper still in charge?

Maybe Coops is learning.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 12:41 - Nov 2 with 775 viewsNotLoyal

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 12:16 - Nov 2 by vetchonian

Maybe Coops is learning.....

He is, and that should be the biggest clue swans fans need to support him totally this season. He is working hard, getting his tactics across and being successful.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:26 - Nov 2 with 710 viewsthornabyswan

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 12:41 - Nov 2 by NotLoyal

He is, and that should be the biggest clue swans fans need to support him totally this season. He is working hard, getting his tactics across and being successful.

He has a squad tp pick frpm now and trusts his bench dont think that was the case last season,

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 679 viewsFireboy2

If Harris is sacked surely yanks won't take dosh if there is an approach for Coo on 19:26 - Nov 2 by thornabyswan

He has a squad tp pick frpm now and trusts his bench dont think that was the case last season,

And early this season until deadline day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024