Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience 11:30 - Dec 8 with 17704 viewsMrSheen

How were they checked (if at all) and how time consuming was the process?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 3182 viewswood_hoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 08:34 - Dec 10 by stevec

There’s a very real chance we will have our assets revalued via crypto currency or the Renminbi in the not too distant future. What rate we have it revalued at is the major worry.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 8:34]

Read this article this morning, wonder if Russian Bot dipped his toe in this pool.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-59596267
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:08 - Dec 10 with 3167 viewsbaz_qpr

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:50 - Dec 10 by BklynRanger

I see you can also show the physical test which is going to look a bit mad - I wonder how long that line stays on there for anyway? Maybe it's possible to just keep it in your pocket for the next few games if you were so inclined?

Yeah that's a bit silly, Lateral flow test is essentially an honesty policy in the UK but if people are honest it actually safer than the vaccine passport because it shows whether you have viral load or not. In most events you just need a copy of the text message from NHS, all stewards are going to do is eyeball it and wave you through same for passport. And to repeat if you have iPhone Apple Wallet with your ticket and pass will be the quickest method and least hassle
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 3091 viewsLongsufferingR

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:32 - Dec 10 by Russian__Bot

Long tube journey post as making one only on this thread

25th July 2020 I was called a conspiracy theorist on that Covid thread for saying:

"2020- shops say we only serve people with masks
2021- We only serve people with a vaccine pass
2022- We only serve people who have been microchipped"

Maybe the microchip is a year or two further away then I thought but my 2021 prediction was a conspiracy at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/11/alarm-ov

Before the micro chip it will be an app on your phone linked to new form of money which will be controlled by Bank of England. Maintain the view that the debt bubble blows up. Bank of England buys the debt and transfers everyone across to the new crypto system and are able to track everyone and everything you do all the time

The system will fail. There's too much debt and we can't raise interest rates without destroying everything. So they face inflation without the ability to control it. So either the system is going to crash. Or there will be a decade long bruising inflation

Inflation is a tax on the poor. I said this was coming on that thread many times due in part to the money printing. And the poor will react, eventually politically

The rich know that and will suffer to an extent themselves. That can't be avoided. The Fiat system is broken. But they own assets and so will be protected. But this financial crash will cause societal collapse and people will be angry. Remember French Revolution. Well wealth disparity is bigger now

And so through the pretence of Covid protection the governments and the elites plan being executed is that they will have unheard of levels of control to try to manage that collapse and try to keep the incumbents in their positions of dominance as odds are they will lose it if not as society is restructured. Vaccine passes and normalisation of lockdowns is a step (not the end game) on the way to ensuring they have the means to completely control any opponents or dissenters

As I've said all along this done by a steps. They go from A to B to C etc

So let's say A to B is masks in early 2020. Boris Johnson walking on stage dropping hints about forcing vaccination and passports. Maybe that's H. If he walked on stage in early 2020 and said that there would be uproar. But our society is like a frog water being brought up to boil. They go step by step just enough to avoid a sudden protest from those inclined to it and knowing that the highly agreeable types will go along regardless just happy of any chance they get to virtue signal

.It's only three weeks... it's only a mask... It's only two jabs for the over 50's to freedom... it's only...

This book I have quoted before comes to mind:

"They Thought They Were Free The Germans, 1933-45” Milton Mayer to mind
https://press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/511928.html

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remote

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it–please try to believe me. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head".

I won't post again on this thread. I can't be bothered. Have accepted the conclusion this country is fc kd and on a slow march to collapse. The change will be driven by the woke generation in which I have no faith. Grown soft from their privileged environment which they think will automatically exist. It won't the world is tilting. And that woke generation is under the doomed guidance of our kakistocracy. Old boys club leaders and morons that make up most our boardrooms and political offices that can't cope or react to the changing world. And are easily paid for with a Pharma or big company bribe

WFH will do to the British middle class what globalist trade policy's did to the traditional working classes manufacturing jobs here. That wage arbitrage you can't compete with

I'm working to financially secure myself and then will end up in a country outside Europe that suits me within 5 years I'd say.

UK and European society is pushing in a way that puts it on a very bad path. Sounds morbid but I'm very content with it. Was angry about it at one stage but accepting that and not fighting the tide is best. I'll get on with my own life and keep putting myself in a position to be financially free enough to enjoy life with the people I care most about
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 7:38]

Happy weekend everyone!!
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:24 - Dec 10 with 3049 viewsEastR

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:11 - Dec 10 by LongsufferingR

Happy weekend everyone!!

all the clues are there, somebody's off to Ukraine shortly

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 3030 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:01 - Dec 10 by LythamR

NHS App and patientaccess.com the system used by many GP's for online services are both down this morning

Club have sent out email this morning regarding entry to the ground from Swansea onwards suggesting screenshots are taken to avoid the sort of issue North experienced at Cardiff and that definately seems to be the way to go.

You can also print a paper copy - paper never goes 'down' and you don't need a signal or even a working phone!
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 15:36 - Dec 10 with 2934 viewswood_hoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:33 - Dec 10 by PinnerPaul

You can also print a paper copy - paper never goes 'down' and you don't need a signal or even a working phone!

Done this in July, no time that it will elapse it seems.

Had me booster and have been told that this not quite ready for print out version yet but should be soon.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:16 - Dec 10 with 2853 viewsCliff

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:32 - Dec 10 by Russian__Bot

Long tube journey post as making one only on this thread

25th July 2020 I was called a conspiracy theorist on that Covid thread for saying:

"2020- shops say we only serve people with masks
2021- We only serve people with a vaccine pass
2022- We only serve people who have been microchipped"

Maybe the microchip is a year or two further away then I thought but my 2021 prediction was a conspiracy at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/11/alarm-ov

Before the micro chip it will be an app on your phone linked to new form of money which will be controlled by Bank of England. Maintain the view that the debt bubble blows up. Bank of England buys the debt and transfers everyone across to the new crypto system and are able to track everyone and everything you do all the time

The system will fail. There's too much debt and we can't raise interest rates without destroying everything. So they face inflation without the ability to control it. So either the system is going to crash. Or there will be a decade long bruising inflation

Inflation is a tax on the poor. I said this was coming on that thread many times due in part to the money printing. And the poor will react, eventually politically

The rich know that and will suffer to an extent themselves. That can't be avoided. The Fiat system is broken. But they own assets and so will be protected. But this financial crash will cause societal collapse and people will be angry. Remember French Revolution. Well wealth disparity is bigger now

And so through the pretence of Covid protection the governments and the elites plan being executed is that they will have unheard of levels of control to try to manage that collapse and try to keep the incumbents in their positions of dominance as odds are they will lose it if not as society is restructured. Vaccine passes and normalisation of lockdowns is a step (not the end game) on the way to ensuring they have the means to completely control any opponents or dissenters

As I've said all along this done by a steps. They go from A to B to C etc

So let's say A to B is masks in early 2020. Boris Johnson walking on stage dropping hints about forcing vaccination and passports. Maybe that's H. If he walked on stage in early 2020 and said that there would be uproar. But our society is like a frog water being brought up to boil. They go step by step just enough to avoid a sudden protest from those inclined to it and knowing that the highly agreeable types will go along regardless just happy of any chance they get to virtue signal

.It's only three weeks... it's only a mask... It's only two jabs for the over 50's to freedom... it's only...

This book I have quoted before comes to mind:

"They Thought They Were Free The Germans, 1933-45” Milton Mayer to mind
https://press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/511928.html

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remote

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it–please try to believe me. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head".

I won't post again on this thread. I can't be bothered. Have accepted the conclusion this country is fc kd and on a slow march to collapse. The change will be driven by the woke generation in which I have no faith. Grown soft from their privileged environment which they think will automatically exist. It won't the world is tilting. And that woke generation is under the doomed guidance of our kakistocracy. Old boys club leaders and morons that make up most our boardrooms and political offices that can't cope or react to the changing world. And are easily paid for with a Pharma or big company bribe

WFH will do to the British middle class what globalist trade policy's did to the traditional working classes manufacturing jobs here. That wage arbitrage you can't compete with

I'm working to financially secure myself and then will end up in a country outside Europe that suits me within 5 years I'd say.

UK and European society is pushing in a way that puts it on a very bad path. Sounds morbid but I'm very content with it. Was angry about it at one stage but accepting that and not fighting the tide is best. I'll get on with my own life and keep putting myself in a position to be financially free enough to enjoy life with the people I care most about
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 7:38]

Good grief man, how do you get to sleep at night with such paranoid thoughts rattling around in your head?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:24 - Dec 10 with 2808 viewsBklynRanger

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:16 - Dec 10 by Cliff

Good grief man, how do you get to sleep at night with such paranoid thoughts rattling around in your head?

I never try to tell what people to do on here - because it's cock-ish behaviour basically (and who the fcuk am I anyway?)

But can we stop replying to this? It's arrogant mental gibberish and is now filling up the thread with the various replies.
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 2790 viewsStanisgod

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 09:15 - Dec 10 by francisbowles

What happened to keeping this thread about football?

Funny, you never see him on an actual football thread.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:49 - Dec 10 with 2682 viewsSuperhoop83

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:34 - Dec 10 by Stanisgod

Funny, you never see him on an actual football thread.

Suffering since 1978.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:26 - Dec 11 with 2352 viewsSonofpugwash

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:16 - Dec 10 by Cliff

The dips and surges in the Stock Market whenever a new "variant" is announced will tell you it's not paranoia.
Always follow the money.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 21:18 - Dec 11 with 2154 viewsderbyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:24 - Dec 9 by daveB

I feel sorry for the stewards and police who are going to have to manage this on the day at every match, will be a nightmare at QPR, god knows what it will be like at grounds with 40/60,000 people turning up

Did that rule come in immediately because, if so, there will be experience of how it works, from today's games.

Not sure how it will/can be policed.
Clive admitted to bypassing the checks at Cardiff.
I'm not likely to get to many games in the near future, but had my booster this wee. And loaded it onto a French Covid App. I'd like to see stewards dealing with that

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:39 - Dec 12 with 2018 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:26 - Dec 11 by Sonofpugwash

The dips and surges in the Stock Market whenever a new "variant" is announced will tell you it's not paranoia.
Always follow the money.

Well my pension lost a shed load when 1st covid wave hit, but its recovered to better than pre covid level and gained since, so yes, I am and I'm still relaxed!

Obviously depends on type of investment , some are more robust against immediate influences.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:24 - Dec 12 with 1947 viewsSonofpugwash

Excellent news,but don't get too relaxed.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:57 - Dec 12 with 1907 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I had my first experience of a vaccine check at the O2 academy Brixton on Friday. A line of stewards checking phones and vaccination cards. A friend I was with is actually unvaccinated and she used her mum's vaccination card to get in. I used a screenshot of my Covid pass. No real delay to entry and I guess it's not a terrible thing that we have these systems in place now, in case they are needed. As they are though they seem ineffective and a bit pointless.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 1796 viewsbollockchops

press conference at 8pm to discuss plan c !
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:18 - Dec 12 with 1749 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:25 - Dec 12 by bollockchops

press conference at 8pm to discuss plan c !

What was plan a again?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:19 - Dec 12 with 1745 viewsflynnbo

It's pre-recorded.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:41 - Dec 12 with 1712 viewskensalriser

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:57 - Dec 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

I had my first experience of a vaccine check at the O2 academy Brixton on Friday. A line of stewards checking phones and vaccination cards. A friend I was with is actually unvaccinated and she used her mum's vaccination card to get in. I used a screenshot of my Covid pass. No real delay to entry and I guess it's not a terrible thing that we have these systems in place now, in case they are needed. As they are though they seem ineffective and a bit pointless.

Using someone else's vaccine pass is really high level selfish cntery.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:09 - Dec 12 with 1688 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:41 - Dec 12 by kensalriser

Using someone else's vaccine pass is really high level selfish cntery.

She's my favourite person in the whole world. She's also an anti-vaxxer for whatever reason but I think she's softening a bit. She's the furthest from selfish you could ever meet.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:39 - Dec 12 with 1625 viewsRanger_Things

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:19 - Dec 12 by flynnbo

It's pre-recorded.

To eliminate awkward questions.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:45 - Dec 12 with 1621 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:39 - Dec 12 by Ranger_Things

To eliminate awkward questions.

He looks like a bad salesman.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:26 - Dec 14 with 1264 viewswombat

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:45 - Dec 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

He looks like a bad salesman.

was reading Brighton have took it a step further and will be asking fans to fill in a questionare before they come to the games as well as having the covid pass etc to gain entry

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:45 - Dec 15 with 1089 viewsCliff

Sorry if someone put this up earlier I can't be bothered to reread it all!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59613384

It carries the title:

"'Covid passes' at sport: What does 'Plan B' mean for sport fans in England?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024